NIHILISTIC

Support the depths of the underground!
 
HomeHome  FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 
 

 NO MORE BLACK METAL!!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
gabalgabow
Admin
avatar

Location : France

PostSubject: NO MORE BLACK METAL!!!!   Tue 29 May - 17:48

NO MORE BLACK METAL!!!

I notice the more time goes, the more black metal is invading this board!
It has came to a point I even don't want to visit this forum again (Even though it's my board, nice!)

So FUCK YOU WITH YOUR BLACK METAL!!
I have deleted a bunch of topics about this black metal crap and won't hesitate to do it again!
FUCK YOUR BLACK METAL!!
ONLY DEATH IS REAL! :hailz:
Back to top Go down
http://nihilistic-webzine-distro.fr
Platoon




PostSubject: Re: NO MORE BLACK METAL!!!!   Wed 30 May - 8:21

Gay.

_______________________
Holy shit! You see that fucking head come apart man? I've never seen brains like that before man!
Back to top Go down
christkum

avatar


PostSubject: Re: NO MORE BLACK METAL!!!!   Wed 30 May - 8:58

Do you mean the black metal of Nargaroth, Satanic Warmaster, Absurd, Moonblood, Nachtmystium, Krieg, Clandestine Blaze etc etc etc type? (though I'm guessing you won't know all the names eheh!!)

If so, GOOD!

FUCK OFF THE NOWADAYS BLACK (pink) METAL!

(of course, there are good Black metal bands around today, but I don't think Msr Gabsk is an expert on them, so no point crying about it eheh!)
Back to top Go down
gabalgabow
Admin
avatar

Location : France

PostSubject: Re: NO MORE BLACK METAL!!!!   Wed 30 May - 11:25

Platoon wrote:
Gay.

If this board is too gay for you,
feel free to GO AWAY!

I never invited all these black metal pussies!
Back to top Go down
http://nihilistic-webzine-distro.fr
gabalgabow
Admin
avatar

Location : France

PostSubject: Re: NO MORE BLACK METAL!!!!   Wed 30 May - 11:27

christkum wrote:

(of course, there are good Black metal bands around today, but I don't think Msr Gabsk is an expert on them, so no point crying about it eheh!)

I agree, there are some good black metal,
but there is already enough black metal board everywhere!
This board was never meant to be so fulled with black metal ( :erk: :erk: :erk: ), I tolerated some because it's underground extreme music and I like some, but it has gone WAY too far! :angry2:
Back to top Go down
http://nihilistic-webzine-distro.fr
CHASEHELLVOMIT




PostSubject: Re: NO MORE BLACK METAL!!!!   Thu 31 May - 22:13

fuck black metal and it's stupid "believers."

_______________________
My awful bands!
http://www.misterpunch.net/godimpaler - 80's alcohol thrash
http://www.myspace.com/crustlustband - crust/grind attack
Back to top Go down
worshipsatanzine

avatar

Location : Toronto, Canada

PostSubject: Re: NO MORE BLACK METAL!!!!   Mon 4 Jun - 18:09

CHASEHELLVOMIT wrote:
fuck black metal and it's stupid "believers."

FUCK SNOWFALL...TOO....even thou they are on my answering machine haha

_______________________
SKULLFUCKINGMETAL DISTRO/LABEL.
Canadian Extreme Metal & Experimental Noize Distribution:
http://skullfuckingmetal.blogspot.com
Back to top Go down
http://skullfuckingmetal.blogspot.com/
gabalgabow
Admin
avatar

Location : France

PostSubject: Re: NO MORE BLACK METAL!!!!   Mon 18 Jun - 16:57

worshipsatanzine wrote:
CHASEHELLVOMIT wrote:
fuck black metal and it's stupid "believers."

FUCK SNOWFALL...TOO....even thou they are on my answering machine haha

Yeah, Snowfall, let's dance under the rain!
I'm singing in the rain...
I'm singing in the rain...
And I'm totally fucking evil...

:viking:
Back to top Go down
http://nihilistic-webzine-distro.fr
gabalgabow
Admin
avatar

Location : France

PostSubject: Re: NO MORE BLACK METAL!!!!   Thu 19 Jul - 19:06

BLACK METAL IS FOR JUICY PUSSIES!!!
Back to top Go down
http://nihilistic-webzine-distro.fr
tradeforall

avatar


PostSubject: Re: NO MORE BLACK METAL!!!!   Tue 28 Aug - 20:09

gabalgabow wrote:
NO MORE BLACK METAL!!!

I notice the more time goes, the more black metal is invading this board!
It has came to a point I even don't want to visit this forum again (Even though it's my board, nice!)

So FUCK YOU WITH YOUR BLACK METAL!!
I have deleted a bunch of topics about this black metal crap and won't hesitate to do it again!
FUCK YOUR BLACK METAL!!
ONLY DEATH IS REAL! :hailz:


:greedy:
Back to top Go down
Tigi

avatar

Location : Birmingham UK, Paris France

PostSubject: Re: NO MORE BLACK METAL!!!!   Tue 28 Aug - 21:31

gabalgabow wrote:
BLACK METAL IS FOR JUICY PUSSIES!!!

middle class revolution

_______________________
si tu te réveilles un matin sans avoir mal nulle part, c'est que tu es mort.
SLIP NEVER RUSTS
Back to top Go down
worshipsatanzine

avatar

Location : Toronto, Canada

PostSubject: Re: NO MORE BLACK METAL!!!!   Mon 10 Sep - 23:31

gabalgabow wrote:


Yeah, Snowfall, let's dance under the rain!
I'm singing in the rain...
I'm singing in the rain...
And I'm totally fucking evil...

:viking:

:beuleud:

_______________________
SKULLFUCKINGMETAL DISTRO/LABEL.
Canadian Extreme Metal & Experimental Noize Distribution:
http://skullfuckingmetal.blogspot.com
Back to top Go down
http://skullfuckingmetal.blogspot.com/
deathfuckinmetal76




PostSubject: Re: NO MORE BLACK METAL!!!!   Tue 18 Mar - 20:12

How about listing some Brutal fucking black metal bands?? I'd like to know about some blast beat ridden black metal!! Fuck off to non-believers of the Death cult!!!!
Back to top Go down
Samizdat



Location : halifax, ns, canada

PostSubject: Re: NO MORE BLACK METAL!!!!   Wed 26 Mar - 17:21

deathfuckinmetal76 wrote:
How about listing some Brutal fucking black metal bands?? I'd like to know about some blast beat ridden black metal!! Fuck off to non-believers of the Death cult!!!!

check out satan's blood.. some of the fastest black metal i know.

_______________________
never stop the madness!
Back to top Go down
http://www.samizdat-records.cjb.net
gabalgabow
Admin
avatar

Location : France

PostSubject: Re: NO MORE BLACK METAL!!!!   Wed 26 Mar - 17:25

Samizdat wrote:
deathfuckinmetal76 wrote:
How about listing some Brutal fucking black metal bands?? I'd like to know about some blast beat ridden black metal!! Fuck off to non-believers of the Death cult!!!!

check out satan's blood.. some of the fastest black metal i know.

No more black metal!!!

This isn't a black metal board!!

_______________________
Cadaveric ringtones for free, just click: http://nihilistic-webzine-distro.fr
Back to top Go down
http://nihilistic-webzine-distro.fr
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: NO MORE BLACK METAL!!!!   

Back to top Go down
 
NO MORE BLACK METAL!!!!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» CAPTION THIS PHOTO : Black Metal Edition
» Scandinavian Metal Praise
» Supergroup Black Country Featuring Glenn Hughes & Jason Bonham Reveal Album Track Listing
» paula abdul and metal? Straight up now tell me....
» Metal, Rock & Industrial Challenge #3: The Playlist

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
NIHILISTIC :: VARIOUS :: THE BLACK METAL TRASH CAN-
Jump to: