NIHILISTIC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NIHILISTIC

Support the depths of the underground!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Carcass.... reform.... for Wacken '08

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
christkum

christkum

Carcass.... reform.... for Wacken '08 Empty
PostSubject: Carcass.... reform.... for Wacken '08   Carcass.... reform.... for Wacken '08 EmptyFri 12 Oct - 10:26

WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Carcass.... reform.... for Wacken '08 401200

They'll be absolutely SHIT.

Though didn't Michael Ammot leave Carnage because he said he 'didn't want to play melodic stuff anymore'?!?! Or was that what he said when he left Carcass to join Arch Enemy?
Back to top Go down
gabalgabow
Admin
gabalgabow

PostSubject: Re: Carcass.... reform.... for Wacken '08   Carcass.... reform.... for Wacken '08 EmptyFri 12 Oct - 10:56

christkum wrote:
WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Carcass.... reform.... for Wacken '08 401200

They'll be absolutely SHIT.

Though didn't Michael Ammot leave Carnage because he said he 'didn't want to play melodic stuff anymore'?!?! Or was that what he said when he left Carcass to join Arch Enemy?

I think he played in Spiritual beggars first? Isn't Arch enemy melodic?
I don't give a fuck, in my mind he's only a professional musician like another, he's not especially talented... And with or without him CARCASS would have recorded good albums so he can put his milky begging right in his bottom tongue

christkum

christkum

PostSubject: Re: Carcass.... reform.... for Wacken '08   Carcass.... reform.... for Wacken '08 EmptyFri 12 Oct - 11:05

gabalgabow wrote:

Isn't Arch enemy melodic?

yeah, that's why I can't undersatnd what he's talking about!

Though I'm wondering, in all the interviews they've done about this reformation, they've been saying they've been practicing the 'old' tracks.... But does this mean just the Necrotism ones or perhaps earlier?!?

Though as Jeff will be doing the vocals, I get the feeling it will only be the Heartwork era rubbish.....
Back to top Go down
gabalgabow
Admin
gabalgabow

PostSubject: Re: Carcass.... reform.... for Wacken '08   Carcass.... reform.... for Wacken '08 EmptyFri 12 Oct - 11:07

christkum wrote:
gabalgabow wrote:

Isn't Arch enemy melodic?

yeah, that's why I can't undersatnd what he's talking about!

Though I'm wondering, in all the interviews they've done about this reformation, they've been saying they've been practicing the 'old' tracks.... But does this mean just the Necrotism ones or perhaps earlier?!?

Though as Jeff will be doing the vocals, I get the feeling it will only be the Heartwork era rubbish.....

I have no clue about what it could be... Bill Steer didn't play something extreme since 10 years or so... So he'd need time to learn how to play tremolos again... Maybe we'd get some "Necroticism" because it was quite complex/ "progressive" in a way, so they might not dislike it as musicians... But I'm (more than) afraid it will be another disappointing comeback like so many others...

Tigi

Tigi

PostSubject: Re: Carcass.... reform.... for Wacken '08   Carcass.... reform.... for Wacken '08 EmptySat 13 Oct - 9:40

hey, they're only reforming to play gigs they're not going to record anything so take it easy...Amott sucks but Bill Steer is the shit. he just needs to re-practice fast riffing like Gab said. also just let him pull out his gore vocals and I can die as a happy man.

christkum

christkum

PostSubject: Re: Carcass.... reform.... for Wacken '08   Carcass.... reform.... for Wacken '08 EmptyTue 16 Oct - 19:12

Tigi wrote:
also just let him pull out his gore vocals and I can die as a happy man.

I'm quite sure that it's been stated that only Jeff will do the vocals. Perhaps some backing from Bill, but I get the feeling it'll all be the Heartwork era stuffs....
Back to top Go down
worshipsatanzine

worshipsatanzine

PostSubject: Re: Carcass.... reform.... for Wacken '08   Carcass.... reform.... for Wacken '08 EmptyWed 17 Oct - 18:03

I'd love to see CARCASS live so i'm happy they are back at it!

Back to top Go down
http://skullfuckingmetal.blogspot.com/
Tigi

Tigi

PostSubject: Re: Carcass.... reform.... for Wacken '08   Carcass.... reform.... for Wacken '08 EmptyThu 18 Oct - 12:41

christkum wrote:
I'm quite sure that it's been stated that only Jeff will do the vocals. Perhaps some backing from Bill, but I get the feeling it'll all be the Heartwork era stuffs....

unfortunately you'll be probably proven right about the vocals, but they'd be really stupid not to play a lot of stuff from Necroticism...

Decimation Antichrist

Decimation Antichrist

PostSubject: Re: Carcass.... reform.... for Wacken '08   Carcass.... reform.... for Wacken '08 EmptyMon 31 Dec - 17:50

hopefully they play a good set and dont suck
Back to top Go down
Tigi

Tigi

PostSubject: Re: Carcass.... reform.... for Wacken '08   Carcass.... reform.... for Wacken '08 EmptyTue 26 Feb - 22:50

they're re-releasing Necroticism, there's a sort of ad/documentary teaser already on youtube. I can understand Jeff or Bill's need for ca$h, but Mike Amott...ppfffff.

christkum

christkum

PostSubject: Re: Carcass.... reform.... for Wacken '08   Carcass.... reform.... for Wacken '08 EmptyFri 7 Mar - 12:29

Tigi wrote:
they're re-releasing Necroticism, there's a sort of ad/documentary teaser already on youtube. I can understand Jeff or Bill's need for ca$h, but Mike Amott...ppfffff.

will it be on Earache? They keep doing re-issues without permission.... (eg Bolt Thrower)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Carcass.... reform.... for Wacken '08   Carcass.... reform.... for Wacken '08 Empty

Back to top Go down

Carcass.... reform.... for Wacken '08
Page 1 of 1