NIHILISTIC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NIHILISTIC

Support the depths of the underground!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Trey Azagtoth said: "Greeting to all making

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
gabalgabow
Admin
gabalgabow

Trey Azagtoth said: "Greeting to all making Empty
PostSubject: Trey Azagtoth said: "Greeting to all making   Trey Azagtoth said: "Greeting to all making EmptyThu 10 Apr - 17:54

Greeting to all making Morbid Angel guitar tryout vids!!!!!

Hey Everyone!!!!

Sorry that im never on here but I been busy with music and band stuff.

I wanted to post this message for all the people making Morbid Angel guitarist tryout vids for youtube, etc.

First I wanna say THANX!!!!! to everyone taking any time to make some vid of them playing the songs!!!!!
Its amazing to see how people interpret things. Each person having an individual approach.

Its fun to watch Smile)))

The thing is that we need someone who can feel and notice that deep flow in the songs and the amount of attack needed. Seeing just how I really play the stuff such as in the Live Antwerp Vids of the songs I have here which have lots of closeups. There are certain patterns and positioning on the fretboard which is done with purpose. Lots of subtle dynamics, certain ways to grab chords and pick.

One thing for sure is that even though this is "Death Metal" its really more "Extreme Swing". There is a flow and I think some people dont quite identify with it.

Its not much to say, "besides this note its that note". Such things wouldnt take much to tweek but things such as how chords are grabbed, pressed, lifted, slide.., there are lots of subtle flow techniques here and that is something that would take too long to get out of the blue. With such things people either can relate with it or not. Some of it can be summed up as technique but i think it more moves into a place dealing with just how someone identifies with music and the flow of music in general. Not much of or in these songs is squared or boxed, they have a zig zag swing and they are banged, pushed though the guitar. I still havent a clue how to make tab that really shows how the songs are played.

Ha, David reminds me that I just dont really play like other people. I never took lessons.

Im a Freak, woot!!!!!!! Wink

This style is Hardcore, it takes a thick pick and lots of attack, grabbing chords. Its madness I guess, I dunno. For me its just how it goes, ha.

We need someone who can realize that extra stuff in the songs, this feeling and flow, and that is what makes the Morbid Angel style.

Thanx again to everyone taking any time to make a vid.

Embrace and Best Success!!!!!

Trey
Back to top Go down
http://nihilistic-webzine-distro.fr
Tigi

Tigi

PostSubject: Re: Trey Azagtoth said: "Greeting to all making   Trey Azagtoth said: "Greeting to all making EmptyFri 11 Apr - 11:51

nobody's been selected yet? looks like I should apply What a Face

christkum

christkum

PostSubject: Re: Trey Azagtoth said: "Greeting to all making   Trey Azagtoth said: "Greeting to all making EmptyFri 11 Apr - 16:26

gabalgabow wrote:
Greeting to all making Morbid Angel guitar tryout vids!!!!!

I wonder what a Morbid Angel workout video would look like....
Dave Vincent in a jogging suit Suspect
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Trey Azagtoth said: "Greeting to all making   Trey Azagtoth said: "Greeting to all making Empty

Back to top Go down

Trey Azagtoth said: "Greeting to all making
Page 1 of 1