NIHILISTIC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NIHILISTIC

Support the depths of the underground!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

SACRIFICIAL BLOOD

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
gabalgabow
Admin
gabalgabow

SACRIFICIAL BLOOD Empty
PostSubject: SACRIFICIAL BLOOD   SACRIFICIAL BLOOD EmptyFri 6 Jun - 15:09

"original message from FISTBANG records"

THOSE FUCKERS "SACRIFICIAL BLOOD",
DARE TO CALL THEMSELVES UG AND OLD-SCHOOL,HAVE RECEIVED 12 TAPES FROM ME (8 MONTHS AGO) FOR 4 CDS OF THEIRS AND...NOTHING YET TO ARRIVE!

FURTHERMORE THEY HAVE STOPPED REPLYING TO MY MAILS!

FUCK THAT GYPSIES AND ELIMINATE THOSE FAGGOTS FROM OUR SCENE!!

www.myspace.com/SacrificialBlood

sacrificialblood

SACRIFICIAL BLOOD Empty
PostSubject: Re: SACRIFICIAL BLOOD   SACRIFICIAL BLOOD EmptyThu 10 Jul - 3:24

hang on cowboy, our guitarist spencer told me he sent those out to you quite a while ago, if you never recieved them you could have easily contacted us instead of talking shit on a message board like a pansy ass 12 year old girl. those tapes you sent me were all crap too, nothing good at all. and as far as "old school" and "underground" goes, you faggots put out a release for some 17 year old kids who liked only pantera and megadeth before they met me. we in sacrificial blood are all grown men who have been into metal and the underground for the better part of our lives. don't go throwing stupid shit around unless you know what the fuck you're talking about. but it figures, greeks are only famous for anal sex and other such gay things, so talking shit on a message board like some little kid who lost his security is probably common practice for you. how dare you. F.O.A.D.

Mike/Sacrificial Blood
Back to top Go down
sacrificialblood

SACRIFICIAL BLOOD Empty
PostSubject: Re: SACRIFICIAL BLOOD   SACRIFICIAL BLOOD EmptyThu 10 Jul - 4:45

upon further inspection i realize you're not even from that label. you're some douche bag from france. continue eating snails and waving the white flag coward.....
Back to top Go down
gabalgabow
Admin
gabalgabow

SACRIFICIAL BLOOD Empty
PostSubject: Re: SACRIFICIAL BLOOD   SACRIFICIAL BLOOD EmptyThu 10 Jul - 6:30

sacrificialblood wrote:
upon further inspection i realize you're not even from that label. you're some douche bag from france. continue eating snails and waving the white flag coward.....

As you have noticed, I'm not from that label, I spread the infos...
Obviously this kind of info isn't to be taken serious 100%, unless several peoples say they also have been ripped off... Sometimes peoples are too busy with bullshits and can't take care of packages fast...

By the way, isn't early Megadeth good?

sacrificialblood

SACRIFICIAL BLOOD Empty
PostSubject: Re: SACRIFICIAL BLOOD   SACRIFICIAL BLOOD EmptyThu 10 Jul - 11:29

right you're not from the label, just some jerk off who has nothing better to do but talk shit about people on the internet, next time try minding your own business. megadeth's first 2 albums were good, but hardly underground, and trying to throw that "these fuckers have the nerve to call themselves underground" when we're probably all older and into this much longer than you is just flat out retarded. i emailed fistbang records as well and told him the exact same thing i posted here. notice he didn't respond. sucks being wrong doesn't it?
Back to top Go down
gabalgabow
Admin
gabalgabow

SACRIFICIAL BLOOD Empty
PostSubject: Re: SACRIFICIAL BLOOD   SACRIFICIAL BLOOD EmptyThu 10 Jul - 11:48

sacrificialblood wrote:
right you're not from the label, just some jerk off who has nothing better to do but talk shit about people on the internet, next time try minding your own business. megadeth's first 2 albums were good, but hardly underground, and trying to throw that "these fuckers have the nerve to call themselves underground" when we're probably all older and into this much longer than you is just flat out retarded. i emailed fistbang records as well and told him the exact same thing i posted here. notice he didn't respond. sucks being wrong doesn't it?

Where did I talk shit in this topic? It was simply a "cut and paste" message... Spreading the "Rip offs" infos can be useful to avoid dealing with crappy individuals, especially when more than a single metaller says "This band is a Rip off"... It can help to detect fraudulous labels who Rip off peoples very often...
Now I can understand youre not happy someone said your band is a Rip off, while you were late or something(?), but really when there's only one individual saying a band/ distro is a Rip off no one cares., and there's no reason to become nervous for so few...

Are you sure Fistband read your message until now?

Megadeth became good with Youthanasia... (lol)

sacrificialblood

SACRIFICIAL BLOOD Empty
PostSubject: Re: SACRIFICIAL BLOOD   SACRIFICIAL BLOOD EmptyThu 10 Jul - 19:34

fact of the matter is, if you have nothing to do with the problem, don't get involved unless it is someone who is of importance to you (family, close friends, girlfriend, or in your case, boyfriend, etc.) yes that email i sent fistbang is marked as recieved in my sent email box, so i know he got it. still no reply. i called my guitarist today just to make double sure he sent the discs out, he said he did, so you and they are wrong. face it man, you have nothing to contribute to the underground besides shit talk on message boards, and obviously you didn't think this would come back to you, but it did. don't back pedal and try to change your fucking story now. and if you like youthanasia you should really reconsider being into underground metal at all...
Back to top Go down
gabalgabow
Admin
gabalgabow

SACRIFICIAL BLOOD Empty
PostSubject: Re: SACRIFICIAL BLOOD   SACRIFICIAL BLOOD EmptyThu 10 Jul - 19:59

Where did I get involved in the problem?
In case you didn't understand, to forward the anti Rip off infos is a needed action every label, webzine and distro should always do, to keep the scene clean and safer... You didn't get it? lol

There was "lol" at the end of my sentence about Youthanasia, which makes the meaning a little different... But you're probably too 'old school' to give a fuck about trying to understand what's written...

sacrificialblood

SACRIFICIAL BLOOD Empty
PostSubject: Re: SACRIFICIAL BLOOD   SACRIFICIAL BLOOD EmptyThu 10 Jul - 20:20

as previously stated lance, the problem was between my band and fistbang records. you had nothing to do with it. we never ripped you off, you never ordered anything from us, we never traded anything, so you took it upon yourself to spread false propaganda about us on a message board, thinking that we wouldn't see it and reply in our defense, but of course i did. so richard, in the future you should think twice before you go shit talking, or at least find out 100% for sure what the story actually is before you go shit talking. i know you black metallers by and large have no lives, and shooting your mouth off on the internet is generally all you have, but as i said in the future at least have the decency to find out what the hell the story is before you go spreading lies and mass bullshit, especially when it has nothing to do with you and doesn't affect your life in any way....
Back to top Go down
gabalgabow
Admin
gabalgabow

SACRIFICIAL BLOOD Empty
PostSubject: Re: SACRIFICIAL BLOOD   SACRIFICIAL BLOOD EmptyThu 10 Jul - 20:37

Did you really read my previous posts? I guess no, because I already answered and explained several times your blablabllah...

I spread anti rip off infos. If no one answers to say "I was also Ripped off", the initial message has basically no impact, because as said before, a shit can happen...

Do you really need to insist, to let every one from this board know you have so many time to loose? (Because you should have a lot of time to loose, to come and fight on this little board... Really!). I bet you won't gain any listeners here, because almost no one here will care about your band and this is a purely open minded board! Made by open minded wimps who hate old school for open minded wimps who hate old school.

And yeah, I'm a black metaller and I hate you now. :hailz:

sacrificialblood

SACRIFICIAL BLOOD Empty
PostSubject: Re: SACRIFICIAL BLOOD   SACRIFICIAL BLOOD EmptyThu 10 Jul - 21:20

good maybe you'll come and burn my house down or something, or better yet go put on makeup and take "scary" pictures of yourself in the woods, but more likely than not, you'll continue this stupid thing. and honestly dude, i couldn't care less who likes my band and who doesn't, we've always made music for our own enjoyment, not for fame or popularity, and when idiots talk shit or spread lies about us, we go on the offense, because we have prided ourselves on being fucking true, nothing more, nothing less. you may have thought you were doing the underground a major favor by spreading false rumors about a problem that once again, had nothing to do with you, but really all you were doing is the same shit a million others like you have done before. go look around for info about us on the internet, you'll see i almost never post anything on any message boards, because it's a waste of fucking time, i correspond with many people through email and such, but my life does not revolve around this. one of my correspondants pointed out to me that shit was being talked about us on this message board, so i felt the need to defend my band. you could've easily said "oh my mistake i didn't realize that the situation had been resolved, sorry" but instead you felt the need to try to defend your stupid and cowardly actions. i can keep this going as long as you can, because i'm not wrong here, you are. so bear that in mind, otherwise you can just admit that you were wrong for your shit talking, and we can let it go. your decision...
Back to top Go down
FISTBANG

FISTBANG

SACRIFICIAL BLOOD Empty
PostSubject: Re: SACRIFICIAL BLOOD   SACRIFICIAL BLOOD EmptyThu 10 Jul - 22:33

Such a big mouth you have!

If you had just spent 1/1000 of the time you spent reading message boards and sending me that mail you have sent, you would have answered to the 5-7 mails i had sent you over the fucking previous year,asking why you hadn't sent that fucking cds!!!!!!!!!!

Some shit you and everyone should know.
You never answered my mails for a year,though you had received the tapes (if you didn't like you could send them back,that's easy even for an ape)
I was forced to post a bulletin about rip-off.Even that couldn't make you answer.
After i have sent that bulletin, Spencer sent me the cds.Just and only after i have made that post....you have a brain,think!
He mentioned that you OWE me that cds and here they are....does this saying anything to you??
I replied him telling i took the cds and in the end he wasn't the one that had to sent them....he told nothing,just agreed.You know how to read or do you want me to spell this to you???!!

From what you have written all over this board i suppose that you are a mean bastard,never fuck with you and all these C.Eastwood stuff,so you'll wait for me to apologize......maybe you should ask first all these bangerz around this fucking world that knows me,from the Bolivian hell to the Malaysian jungle,that i have trade and contact with them!

Give me a break boy!

PS1:I didn't answer cause i was working.You know,some people do!And did you even go to school??We have a 7 hours time difference....

PS2:About Greeks.
Take a look on the map of your country and your dictionary.Half of your states and over 40% of your words are based on the greek language.

PS3:About anal sex and Greeks.
For better knowledge,ask your sisters that come every summer in Greece for holidays to get rid off some fuckers like you.But what i'm talking with you about....do you know what a pussy is?No,please don't look in your magazine bag....neither touch your pc screen!

Get a life man!

FISTBANG
Back to top Go down
sacrificialblood

SACRIFICIAL BLOOD Empty
PostSubject: Re: SACRIFICIAL BLOOD   SACRIFICIAL BLOOD EmptyThu 10 Jul - 23:02

note he didn't respond to my email that i had sent, but made it public to show everyone what a bad ass he is. we toured in the winter, when i got home from tour we were out of cd's, i had to wait a few months for rusty axe records to send me more, i work all day and go to school at night, so i don't have much time to go to the post office. once i recieved the cd's i gave them to spencer immediately and asked him to send them to you, because he works at night and goes to the post office several times a week for metal war, every time you emailed me i asked him if he had sent them out yet, i found it pointless to respond to 8000 emails telling you i would be sending them because you would have gotten sick of it and began your shit talk tyrade regardless, those tapes you sent were awful and i threw them in the garbage because i couldn't even give them away for free. and as soon as you got the discs that should have ended this whole thing right there. you're damn right i'm a mean bastard, but i honor any trade/order this band recieves, i'm not a fucking thief or a rip off artist, you're an impatient girl. and believe me no girl i would fuck would ever go to your disease ridden cesspool of a country. and really man, i have a girlfriend and am quite acquainted with the vagina, so that really had nothing to do with anything. nevertheless this problem was between me and you, not frog the frenchman over here, and he had no business getting involved in it. had i known you were going to launch a smear campaign against my band i would have taken the problem up with you, unfortunately i saw this bullshit first. nevertheless you got your discs, all is right in the world, so you can stop crying now. go back to releasing tapes of 17 year old kids who didn't even stay in metal or the underground for more than 4 years, take it easy....
Back to top Go down
FISTBANG

FISTBANG

SACRIFICIAL BLOOD Empty
PostSubject: Re: SACRIFICIAL BLOOD   SACRIFICIAL BLOOD EmptyThu 10 Jul - 23:43

1. We're talking about a whole,fucking year!!! I know time pass easy in the land of opportunity,but so easy...???!!!

2.Greece may be (now) a small country but at least i know who my ancestros were.Do you really know.who yours were??Maybe Johan the dutch or Sitting bear the chiaf.....

3.You're so dedicated into the ug and such a metal maniac that you still believe i have released a tape of Demonic Mortuary..........At last!!!!!
I don't have such a release,i told you again,learn to read!
Except if you take Crucified Mortals,Nocturnal Fear or Ruins as 17 years old children..........one more time,learn how to read!!!!!

4.You hate tapes,ha?
I can understand it,that's how you understand the underground scene...
but for your sake and only and for first and last time
RUINS is a cd release...

Bye,bye sweety!
Back to top Go down
UnholyWrath

SACRIFICIAL BLOOD Empty
PostSubject: Re: SACRIFICIAL BLOOD   SACRIFICIAL BLOOD EmptyFri 11 Jul - 0:05

how nice of you to delete the previous name, very fair. anyway, i had responded to several of your emails, i still have them saved, if you'd like to see them. my grandparents are from sweden and austria, what that has to do with this is anyone's guess. crucified mortals are a great fucking band, why don't you ask craig if i'm a rip off? got no problem with tapes, we actually did a split cassette with demonic mortuary before they decided that metal wasn't "cool" anymore, when did i talk shit on you for releasing tapes? nevertheless as i said, you started your shit talk after you recieved your discs, which is bullshit. you said i think we're iron maiden, you obviously believe that you're metal blade or relapse records or something, my argument on here was not with you, it was with the other guy who decided to get involved with a problem that had nothing to do with him, we could've settled this on our own as i've said a million times before. from here on out don't answer on here, because i know this name is going to get deleted as soon as i post this. reply to me in email, as you should have in the first place.....
Back to top Go down
gabalgabow
Admin
gabalgabow

SACRIFICIAL BLOOD Empty
PostSubject: Re: SACRIFICIAL BLOOD   SACRIFICIAL BLOOD EmptyFri 11 Jul - 5:37

None of your accounts was deleted, stop saying imaginary bullshits!

Now, I guess if this problem wasn't put into public place, into this board, nothing would have been solved...

Mean batard? What the fuck, we live in 2008! Some peoples really have a LOT of time to loose!

G

sacrificialblood

SACRIFICIAL BLOOD Empty
PostSubject: Re: SACRIFICIAL BLOOD   SACRIFICIAL BLOOD EmptyFri 11 Jul - 11:29

i had tried logging on under this name yesterday and it did not work, my mistake. nevertheless when people such as you are trying to launch a smear campaign against my band of course i'm going to get mad and defend myself, why the hell wouldn't i? perhaps you like it when people talk shit and drag your name through the mud, perhaps you have no defense for yourself, i don't really know, the fact alone that you tried to justify your shit talk gives me an idea that you're one of those people who never accepts responsibility for anything, and just thinks it's ok to gossip and spread rumors without finding out anything about it first. would it have killed you to admit that what you did was wrong? even i accepted responsibilty for not sending his discs out immediately, which was merely an oversight on my part, a simple mistake. he gets all butt hurt about it like he's the king of the universe who no one should ever do wrong to, and you play his little messenger boy and you think that it's ok?
Back to top Go down
gabalgabow
Admin
gabalgabow

SACRIFICIAL BLOOD Empty
PostSubject: Re: SACRIFICIAL BLOOD   SACRIFICIAL BLOOD EmptyFri 11 Jul - 11:39

Of course that's ok! I forward anti Rip offs bewares, and many peoples do that! But maybe you actually like Rip offs??
Many many peoples spread this kind of messages... If you don't want to see it, delete your myspace page, delete your email accounts, crush your computer and forget any contact with the current scene!

"Smear campaign"?
So the simple fact of forwarding an anti Rip off beware becomes a war of vengeance and blood in your eyes? Very interesting... Keep on blabbing this way, each new post teaches us very interesting things Ah Ah

By the way, I was the one to release the DEMONIC MORTUARY tape, so stop dreaming!

Pure necro black metal:
http://site.voila.fr/NIHILISTIC

worshipsatanzine

worshipsatanzine

SACRIFICIAL BLOOD Empty
PostSubject: Re: SACRIFICIAL BLOOD   SACRIFICIAL BLOOD EmptyFri 11 Jul - 13:17

sacrificialblood wrote:
those tapes you sent were awful and i threw them in the garbage because i couldn't even give them away for free.

Ummmm.....Couldn't you at least dubbed over them and copied something onto the 12 tapes that you enjoy at least?

Back to top Go down
http://skullfuckingmetal.blogspot.com/
sacrificialblood

SACRIFICIAL BLOOD Empty
PostSubject: Re: SACRIFICIAL BLOOD   SACRIFICIAL BLOOD EmptyFri 11 Jul - 19:50

well i feel sorry for you. you'd probably be interested to know that none of the guys in demonic even listen to metal anymore, and were pretty much just riding the trend, of course what the true underground is all about. so basically you're saying it's ok to spread false propaganda about people that you have nothing to do with, as a warning to other people about something that's simply not fucking true. shooting first and not even asking questions later so to speak. so what's wrong with me doing the exact same thing? calling you out for being a weak shit talker, which is in essence what you are, because i've never ripped anyone off, i've honored every order and trade i have ever recieved, you can ask craig from crucified mortals, tim from diabolic force, andy from rusty axe before he even did any releases for us, spencer from metal war before he even joined our fucking band, jay from human cesspool, and anyone else who's ever done business with me. i've never ripped off anybody. you are spreading lies and false propanganda, bottom line. and i would've taped over them, but the tape deck on my stereo doesn't work, i listen to cd's in my car, and vinyl in the house. nevertheless you were wrong for doing what you did, because it's simply NOT TRUE....
Back to top Go down
worshipsatanzine

worshipsatanzine

SACRIFICIAL BLOOD Empty
PostSubject: Re: SACRIFICIAL BLOOD   SACRIFICIAL BLOOD EmptyFri 11 Jul - 20:04

sacrificialblood wrote:
and i would've taped over them, but the tape deck on my stereo doesn't work, i listen to cd's in my car, and vinyl in the house. nevertheless you were wrong for doing what you did, because it's simply NOT TRUE....

What tapes were they that FistBang sent you?

I might of wanted to trade for em or buy em

Back to top Go down
worshipsatanzine

worshipsatanzine

SACRIFICIAL BLOOD Empty
PostSubject: Re: SACRIFICIAL BLOOD   SACRIFICIAL BLOOD EmptyFri 11 Jul - 20:18

SACRIFICIAL BLOOD Black%20fag

Back to top Go down
gabalgabow
Admin
gabalgabow

SACRIFICIAL BLOOD Empty
PostSubject: Re: SACRIFICIAL BLOOD   SACRIFICIAL BLOOD EmptyFri 11 Jul - 20:20

worshipsatanzine wrote:

What tapes were they that FistBang sent you?
I might of wanted to trade for em or buy em

Keegan: didn't you also release a DEMONIC MORTUARY live bootleg in the beginnings of Skullfucking metal? If I remember well I couldn't get a copy because there was so many demands it was already sold out... Crying or Very sad
It's really sad, this band turned kinda cult in there...

worshipsatanzine

worshipsatanzine

SACRIFICIAL BLOOD Empty
PostSubject: Re: SACRIFICIAL BLOOD   SACRIFICIAL BLOOD EmptyFri 11 Jul - 20:22

gabalgabow wrote:

Keegan: didn't you also release a DEMONIC MORTUARY live bootleg in the beginnings of Skullfucking metal? If I remember well I couldn't get a copy because there was so many demands it was already sold out... Crying or Very sad
It's really sad, this band turned kinda cult in there...

Yes, I only released 66 copies tho to make sure it only ends up in the diehards hands....its sad tho that I have ran across copies of this release on Ebay for over $10 a copy! ....

Back to top Go down
gabalgabow
Admin
gabalgabow

SACRIFICIAL BLOOD Empty
PostSubject: Re: SACRIFICIAL BLOOD   SACRIFICIAL BLOOD EmptyFri 11 Jul - 20:25

worshipsatanzine wrote:

Yes, I only released 66 copies tho to make sure things are kept KVLT and TRUUUUUU ....

Fucking boring... I wonder how I'll get a copy... Maybe I should try Ebay more often...

I should also hunt other labels who released D.MORTUARY bootlegs... There should at least be one more according to what Steeven told me at the SPIRITUAL DYNAMIX gig...

Sponsored content

SACRIFICIAL BLOOD Empty
PostSubject: Re: SACRIFICIAL BLOOD   SACRIFICIAL BLOOD Empty

Back to top Go down

SACRIFICIAL BLOOD
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next