NIHILISTIC

Support the depths of the underground!
 
HomeHome  FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 
 

 JUST FOR TRADE... FROM EVIL SPIRIT DISTRO (PERU) !!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
JC MORBID

avatar


PostSubject: JUST FOR TRADE... FROM EVIL SPIRIT DISTRO (PERU) !!!   Fri 27 Jun - 3:09

hi to all...

here i have promos from this bands: Ritual and Stygia...

Death Metal from Perú... for those who are interested i move this stuff just by trade...

you could contact me and talk about a trade...
Back to top Go down
avrlabel




PostSubject: Re: JUST FOR TRADE... FROM EVIL SPIRIT DISTRO (PERU) !!!   Sun 10 Aug - 11:50

Brother Ive heard for Holistic Death compilation...Inform other people there..
Back to top Go down
http://www.geocities.com/avrlabel/
gabalgabow
Admin
avatar

Location : France

PostSubject: Re: JUST FOR TRADE... FROM EVIL SPIRIT DISTRO (PERU) !!!   Sun 17 Aug - 15:28

JC MORBID wrote:
hi to all...

here i have promos from this bands: Ritual and Stygia...

Death Metal from Perú... for those who are interested i move this stuff just by trade...

you could contact me and talk about a trade...

Hello

Well peoples from RITUAL didn't contact me...

So have you got copies for trades finally?

Let me know
Gabriel

_______________________
Cadaveric ringtones for free, just click: http://nihilistic-webzine-distro.fr
Back to top Go down
http://nihilistic-webzine-distro.fr
EVIL SPIRIT

avatar


PostSubject: Re: JUST FOR TRADE... FROM EVIL SPIRIT DISTRO (PERU) !!!   Mon 23 Nov - 15:24

gabalgabow wrote:
JC MORBID wrote:
hi to all...

here i have promos from this bands: Ritual and Stygia...

Death Metal from Perú... for those who are interested i move this stuff just by trade...

you could contact me and talk about a trade...

Hello

Well peoples from RITUAL didn't contact me...

So have you got copies for trades finally?

Let me know
Gabriel

hi gab...
listebn, until i know the guy from Ritual have ben moving his stuff...
and even actually he has released other Peruvian Death Metal from 90s which is Kranium live gig...
maybe actually he could do a trade...
he is looking mainly for pro cds...
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/evilspiritperu
worshipsatanzine

avatar

Location : Toronto, Canada

PostSubject: Re: JUST FOR TRADE... FROM EVIL SPIRIT DISTRO (PERU) !!!   Wed 10 Mar - 15:53

Is EVIL SPIRIT still around?

_______________________
SKULLFUCKINGMETAL DISTRO/LABEL.
Canadian Extreme Metal & Experimental Noize Distribution:
http://skullfuckingmetal.blogspot.com
Back to top Go down
http://skullfuckingmetal.blogspot.com/
EVIL SPIRIT

avatar


PostSubject: Re: JUST FOR TRADE... FROM EVIL SPIRIT DISTRO (PERU) !!!   Wed 10 Mar - 17:33

hails keegan...
yes of course im still active in every Metal work that i have:
band, distro n zine...
really i dont have any intention to go off...
everything is going on for sure...

it you talk because matter of e-mails, i cannot reply very fast, but at the end i reply the whole...
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/evilspiritperu
worshipsatanzine

avatar

Location : Toronto, Canada

PostSubject: Re: JUST FOR TRADE... FROM EVIL SPIRIT DISTRO (PERU) !!!   Wed 10 Mar - 17:36

EVIL SPIRIT wrote:
hails keegan...
yes of course im still active in every Metal work that i have:
band, distro n zine...
really i dont have any intention to go off...
everything is going on for sure...

it you talk because matter of e-mails, i cannot reply very fast, but at the end i reply the whole...

Hails! I was just curious as I haven't seen you post on here for a while or recieved a email regarding news from your projects.

Glad to hear that you are still very active my friend!

Cheers!

_______________________
SKULLFUCKINGMETAL DISTRO/LABEL.
Canadian Extreme Metal & Experimental Noize Distribution:
http://skullfuckingmetal.blogspot.com
Back to top Go down
http://skullfuckingmetal.blogspot.com/
worshipsatanzine

avatar

Location : Toronto, Canada

PostSubject: Re: JUST FOR TRADE... FROM EVIL SPIRIT DISTRO (PERU) !!!   Sat 13 Mar - 16:12

Have any cassette releases for trade my friend? Master + covers?

_______________________
SKULLFUCKINGMETAL DISTRO/LABEL.
Canadian Extreme Metal & Experimental Noize Distribution:
http://skullfuckingmetal.blogspot.com
Back to top Go down
http://skullfuckingmetal.blogspot.com/
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: JUST FOR TRADE... FROM EVIL SPIRIT DISTRO (PERU) !!!   

Back to top Go down
 
JUST FOR TRADE... FROM EVIL SPIRIT DISTRO (PERU) !!!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» CM Distro.
» Divine Metal Distro question.
» Pastor Brad Cross Talk "Developing The Fruit of the Spirit"
» Watchmen
» Stooges list of recordings

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
NIHILISTIC :: MAIN :: GOSPEL OF THE SPAMS/ BLACK MARKET-
Jump to: