NIHILISTIC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NIHILISTIC

Support the depths of the underground!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Maggy Durand explains why she left Cryptopsy

Go down 
AuthorMessage
worshipsatanzine

worshipsatanzine

Maggy Durand explains why she left Cryptopsy Empty
PostSubject: Maggy Durand explains why she left Cryptopsy   Maggy Durand explains why she left Cryptopsy EmptySun 6 Jul - 11:23

(though the band apparently gave her the boot)

from her myspace:

Quote:
Bonsoir! You guys never saw me on stage, interview and videos with Cryptopsy because, both of us decided that it was better for me to leave the band for many reasons, but the principal one is money problems. Many year ago, I put that little picture on my VF profile that says that "Everytime you steal music, god kills a kitten..." I WAS THAT F*CKING KITTEN, YOU, STUPID A*SHOLES DOWNLOADERS AND THERE IS NO GOD!!! Yes, I assure you, downloading music unfortunatly kills great artists. Everyone in the media/entertainment industries is really worrying about the problem. So because of it I didn't had the luck to experiment what's a video clip realization, neither what's a worldtour, but my tracks will be on the album next to come and I still really glad about it : The Unspoken King (Avaible 24th June in America), SO BUY IT IF YOU LIKE IT. For the orther bands who says in their little monkey mind : OMG! She's free to be in an other band ... Before to get involved as a keyboarder/samplist/back vocal in an other band, I'll do and wear a 5 meters long necklace made with my own intestines and wear my ex-boyfriend's bloody nuts as ear buckles before it... So it means I never want to be involved in a band again, until I'm classified as music arranger or music composer by contract for them. This adventure doesn't bored me at all about music, I still working on my compagny (still very slow, but in progress) and may accept any contract for film/video games music scoring, band intros/arrangements/compositions, piano show (In Quebec province, except if pay is really interesting...) So, I finished my explanation right here, hope you still enjoy my songs and "Don't worry, be happy" (Did you know that the author of this hit actually kill himself one day after writing it? Paradoxe...)

Take care, give you news and new song soon

P. S. : For those who hopes to correspond with me as a friend... forget it right now, I'm here for networking and sharing my music. I have all the friends and support I want in my life. Go get a life and please stop dreaming : yes, I have a boyfriend and I love him so much .

to add more fuel to the Cryptopsy drama-fest, Flo posted a new track for all their loyal fans. Listen here to "Dinner Time" http://www.myspace.com/cryptopsy

Back to top Go down
http://skullfuckingmetal.blogspot.com/

Maggy Durand explains why she left Cryptopsy
Page 1 of 1