NIHILISTIC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NIHILISTIC

Support the depths of the underground!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

HEAVING EARTH: Vision of the vultures Demo out now!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
gabalgabow
Admin
gabalgabow

HEAVING EARTH: Vision of the vultures Demo out now! Empty
PostSubject: HEAVING EARTH: Vision of the vultures Demo out now!   HEAVING EARTH: Vision of the vultures Demo out now! EmptyFri 26 Dec - 20:52

HEAVING EARTH
"Vision of the vultures" Demo CDr. Out now!
3 songs of ferocious and dark Death metal!
Influenced by IMMOLATION, HATE ETERNAL and MORBID ANGEL.
Previous members of Intervalle Bizarre, Ahumado Granujo and Uprise.

Listen: http://www.myspace.com/heavingearthcz

Available from:
NIHILISTIC HOLOCAUST
Gabsk@wanadoo.fr

3 euros (France)/ 4 euros (Europe)/ Let's trade!

Last edited by gabalgabow on Fri 12 Feb - 12:02; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://nihilistic-webzine-distro.fr
Jim

Jim

PostSubject: Re: HEAVING EARTH: Vision of the vultures Demo out now!   HEAVING EARTH: Vision of the vultures Demo out now! EmptySat 27 Dec - 8:35

C'est une nouvelle prod NH? ou tu distribues juste la démo?

gabalgabow
Admin
gabalgabow

PostSubject: Re: HEAVING EARTH: Vision of the vultures Demo out now!   HEAVING EARTH: Vision of the vultures Demo out now! EmptySat 27 Dec - 8:57

Jim wrote:
C'est une nouvelle prod NH? ou tu distribues juste la démo?

Je sors la démo qui était juste en écoute sur myspace Cool

avrlabel

PostSubject: Re: HEAVING EARTH: Vision of the vultures Demo out now!   HEAVING EARTH: Vision of the vultures Demo out now! EmptySat 27 Dec - 12:39

Will be tape version of this Gab?
Back to top Go down
http://www.geocities.com/avrlabel/
gabalgabow
Admin
gabalgabow

PostSubject: Re: HEAVING EARTH: Vision of the vultures Demo out now!   HEAVING EARTH: Vision of the vultures Demo out now! EmptySat 27 Dec - 12:41

avrlabel wrote:

Not by me,
you want to release it?

avrlabel

PostSubject: Re: HEAVING EARTH: Vision of the vultures Demo out now!   HEAVING EARTH: Vision of the vultures Demo out now! EmptySat 27 Dec - 12:49

gabalgabow wrote:
avrlabel wrote:

Not by me,
you want to release it?

Not at all...Just was thinking to get the tape version instead of the Cdr version...
I have announced 5 releases so I canot do anything more at this moments...
Check out the pm..btw...
Back to top Go down
http://www.geocities.com/avrlabel/
gabalgabow
Admin
gabalgabow

PostSubject: Re: HEAVING EARTH: Vision of the vultures Demo out now!   HEAVING EARTH: Vision of the vultures Demo out now! EmptySat 24 Jan - 16:15

The demo is beginning to circulate well,
About 100 promos were sent to webzines or fanzines, and trades start to make the thing circulate nicely.

You can get it for 4 euros postpaid (Europe)
Trades possible and welcome (Especially against demos)

The first review begin to arrive:

FACE YOUR UNDERGROUND Webzine (Bel)
Heaving Earth's "Vision Of The Vultures" is a three-track promo. This Czech band spews out brutal deathmetal with a confident attitude. And why shouldn't they? My first impression is that these guys are absolutely ready to take a few steps forward. The twelve minutes here suffice to deliver Heaving Earth's fury: pounding extremity inspired by greats such as Hate Eternal and Immolation. Some passages carry a strong hint of resemblance to those influences, but we're not talking about experimental-creative music here. Besides, anything of this level may sound unoriginal, it still fucking rocks.
Add to this the excellent musicianship the band seems to possess - with interesting, dissonant tunes and a superb
drummer! - and you get a mix for perfectly enjoyable death metal.
I hope to hear more of Heaving Earth soon; the only thing they need to work on, apart from a more punching
production, are the English lyrics. 87/100

IN EXTREMIS Zine (Fra)
Encore et toujours en conspiration contre les humanoïdes réfractaires au son du death-metal, une main jamais très éloignée du saladier de coke, l'autre malaxant avec insistance l'anatomie intime des satanic sluts of hell qui
peupleraient son antre selon la légende, voyons voir ce que notre Gabby national nous a dégotté cette fois-ci. Héhé avec un nom de groupe tiré de "Formulas Fatal To The Flesh", on a déjà comme qui dirait une vague idée de la brèche où ces tchèques se glissent. Alors forcément nos ex-membres de Intervalle Bizarre et Ahumado Granujo exploitent un death-metal aux consonances Azagthothesques... mais pas seulement. Sinon ce serait beaucoup trop simple et on aurait pu s'arrêter là en leur collant sur la gueule le bonnet d'âne du parfait copieur. Première démo 3 titres redevable au moins autant à l'héritage des premiers Immolation mais aussi au Hate Eternal du père Rutan. Des riffs torturés et poisseusement obscurs, des soli de guitares labyrinthiques, une bonne grosse voix gutturale de derrière les fagots, avec comme si ça ne suffisait pas du blast tyrannique pour annihiler toute résistance. Pour épicer le tout on notera quelques structures et riffs plus tordues que la moyenne qui, du coup, me feraient parfois penser à des trucs très techniques de l'est comme F.O.B, ou même Wayd mais sans l'aspect jazzifiant. C'est sombre et technique, c'est complexe et brutal, et sur les 3 titres dispo ici 2 sont franchement excellents. Le premier tout d'abord "Fundamental Decomposition", super concis, sans aucune fausse note et aux forts relents d'Immolation passe comme une lettre à la poste. Aaargh ce sublime solo de guitare qui t'illumine d'une grâce infernale, un vrai régal ! Un 1er morceau tellement bien foutu qu'il en paraît trop court. Le 3ème "Vultured Vision" a une putain de classe lui aussi, malgré ce riff de début un peu prise de tête qui hennit comme un étalon surexcité par une croupe rebondie. Sur la suite ça prend là aussi une allure de Immolation croisé à du Morbid Angel, une partie très hachée, l'autre (celle du solo) qui coule avec une fluidité dingue comme un torrent de lave brûlante qui engloutirait tout sur son passage. Le 2nd titre "Concepted Backwards" par contre j'aime moins, je lui trouve comme un air à la Natron, ultra brutal et noyé sous les blasts, le genre de truc qui me fout un peu la migraine en fait. Si vous aviez des doutes, la coke n'a pas encore atténué le flair légendaire du père Gab, envoyez-lui en masse 3€. 4/5

MINACIOUS Webzine (Swe)
Heaving Earth is a Czech Death Metal band that started in the fall of 2007 and this is as far as I know their first
release, although I do believe that this was first released by the band and send out to various labels and such as a
promo/demo. I'm guessing they took their name from the Morbid Angel track with the same name of their 1998 album "Formulas Fatal to the Flesh" (if I where to name a band after an Morbid Angel track i would take track from their first album like Suffocation, Maze of Torment, Damnation or Blasphemy... ohh, wait a minute). It's a rather fitting name since their music is clearly inspired by, among others, Morbid Angel. Their music is very American, you can hear the Immolation, Hate Eternal, Incantation and the aforementioned Morbid Angel influence. The music is very technical with precise and razor sharp riffs played at all speeds, usually ultra fast with a ferocious brutality, but they also slow down a couple of times and then the music becomes very eerie and dark. You can tell that these are very capable musicians, but they are also very capable song writers, the arrangements are very good, complex and intricate
without being boring and there is a natural flow between the riffs, something that can get lost when writing technical music. This is an excellent demo, for all into American Death Metal.

THRASHOCORE Webzine (Fra)
La République Tchèque est plus connue pour ses groupes de goregrind que pour ses formations death metal. A
part les regrettés !T.O.O.H.! que j'avais découverts bien trop tard ou les sympathiques Pandemia, peu de noms me viennent ainsi à l'esprit. Mais désormais, je pourrai citer Heaving Earth, combo comprenant deux anciens membres d'Intervalle Bizarre pour le moment inconnu mais qui avec cette toute première démo intitulée Vision Of The Vultures se destine à une carrière prometteuse. La démo 3-titres est un exercice perilleux. Comment capter l'attention de l'auditeur en si peu de temps? Comment condenser toutes ses idées pour coller au format? Comment se faire remarquer? Quel est l'âge du capitaine? Heaving Earth, lui, a tout compris. Dès le premier titre "Fundamental Decomposition", les Tchèques mettent tout ce qu'ils ont et y vont à fond. Les deux morceaux suivants, "Concepted Backwards" et "Vultured Vision" ont beau être un peu moins percutants (mais toujours de qualité), ce n'est pas grave car voilà l'essentiel assuré: montrer qu'on a du potentiel. Et du potentiel, les Slaves en ont, assurément. Le quatuor de Prague se dit influencé par Hate Eternal, Immolation et Morbid Angel et effectivement, il y a un peu de ça, surtout des deux premiers. Des influences prestigieuses qu'Heaving Earth ne copie pas mais dont il s'inspire pour nous offrir un death metal brutal et inspiré,
avec une ambiance assez sombre. De très bons riffs qu'on retient aisément sans être d'une banalité affligeante,
pléthore de blast-beats souvent joués en rafales pour plus d'impact, assez de changements de rythme pour ne pas
s'ennuyer (il pourrait y en avoir un peu plus celà dit), une voix gutturale puissante et légèrement glaireuse tout en
restant à peu près déchiffrable, quelques bons soli mélodiques et, cerise sur le gâteau, une production tout à fait
correcte pour une démo. Vision Of The Vultures c'est un peu tout ça et ça fait du bien par où ça passe même si
comme je le disais plus haut, c'est surtout l'excellent "Fundamental Decomposition" qui force le respect.
Le petit label français Nihilistic Holocaust a fait une belle trouvaille avec cette première démo d'Heaving Earth. Dès l'ouverture, les Tchèques s'imposent en force et nous obligent à voir la vérité en face: Vision Of The Vultures est un premier essai concluant démontrant le fort potentiel de ses auteurs. De quoi bien commencer l'année pour qui aime le vrai brutal death. De toute façon, pouvait-on attendre autre chose d'un groupe dont le frontman porte un t-shirt Incantation?! 4/5 Keyser

VOICES FROM THE DARKSIDE Webzine (Ger)
It's great to have Morbid Angel back! I missed them in their absence and, oh, wait a minute, my mistake, this
isn't Morbid Angel. This is Heaving Earth from the Czech Republic. Not that there's anything wrong with
wearing one's influence on his sleeve when you've got killer vocals, unusual, dissonant guitar riffing, speedy
solos and blasting drumming holding together numerous odd time signatures. Even the production is
phenomenal for this debut demo CD. I just wish these guys would have waited a bit longer to release a disc so
that we'd have more than 3 songs to bang our heads to. I guess true creativity can't be rushed. But the best
news is they're heading into the recording studio in May to record their first full length! I await that release with
great anticipation! www.myspace.com/heavingearthcz, http://bandzone.cz/heavingearth, Nihilistic Holocaust:
http://site.voila.fr/NIHILISTIC/cadre2.htm
Jesse Light

gabalgabow
Admin
gabalgabow

PostSubject: Re: HEAVING EARTH: Vision of the vultures Demo out now!   HEAVING EARTH: Vision of the vultures Demo out now! EmptySat 7 Feb - 9:28

Last news:

The distribution of HEAVING EARTH’s demo occurs quite well, I just crossed the 300 copies as a whole.

On another matter, the reviews keep on coming, lately I received those of ANTICHRIST Zine/ Webzine (Ukraine), BRUTALISM Webzine (Hol), DEAD CHURCH Webzine (Fra), DECIBELS STORM Webzine (Fra), DIABOLICAL CONQUEST Webzine (India), LORDS OF METAL Webzine (Hol), METAL REVOLUTION Webzine (Danemark) and NECROSLAUGHTER Webzine (Ger).
A good half of the promos was sent to the adresses of paper fanzines, so a bit more patience will be needed for these.

You can still discover the band on myspace : http://www.myspace.com/heavingearthcz

Later,
Gabriel

ANTICHRIST Zine/ Webzine (Ukraine)
I did listen to one song of this Czech band till now, and this time I have their demo with three songs. The known fact that Czech is known thx huge grindcore scene (mainly), but sometimes there appearing really great brutal death metal hordes… hm, just like HEAVING EARTH is! Their music impressed me a lot! Do you like massive brutal death metal in the way of MORBID ANGEL, IMMOLATION, HATE ETERNAL and so on?? If you are – that means you should to keep up your eyes upon this talented band! Here are all necessary components as for brutal death metal, shredding vortex guitar riffs, really massive walls of killer drumming and deep growls! Also music isn’t made like in “one rhythm”, so you will be pleased by great tempo-changes and breakdowns, as well as slowdowns from time to time (these slowdowns has reminded me old MORBID ANGEL, also when these slowdowns were mixed with
poisoned guitar solos!). Nothing new but truly “right” music I have to say. Here are 3 killer and technical songs. So let’s buy 666 liters of beer and will be waiting till these Czech monsters will record full-length album to kill our ears!
When it’ll happens I’m sure HEAVING EARTH will get pretty good respect from brutal death metal fans from all over the world, this is 100% fact, and as for now I’m really glad with listening to this demo! 5\5

BRUTALISM Webzine (Hol)
Anyone around that remembers the brilliance of Czech Republics Intervalle Bizarre? The band that released such masterpieces like the famous Split CD with Malignancy? Heaving Earth was founded in the fall of 2007 by the former Intervalle Bizarre vocalist and the former drummer. They teamed up with two other guys to continue what the before mentioned band started a few years ago: Death Metal with an extremely high technical level. Although “Vision Of The Vultures” is just a self released demo CD-R, their aggression and heaviness easily reaches huge and established acts like Nile or Incantation. The precise riffs cut like a razor through your flesh and they're played at high speed mainly. Heaving Earth slows down a couple of times too and exactly at this point their music becomes even more
dark and heavy. These guys are excellent songwriters that know how to keep the flow between the riffs, which could easily get lost, if you write technical Death Metal parts like they do. The production sounds professional and is comparable with any international standard. Everyone who's into Morbid Angel, Hate Eternal, Nile or all the other
representatives of the US Death Metal style will surely be impressed by this new act, which will be at the top of the European scene really soon. Let's hope that Heaving Earth signs a record deal in the near future and get the full support and respect they deserve. This demo is simply a must-have and should be in every Death Metal collection.
No doubt about it. (review by Alex)

DEAD CHURCH Webzine (Fra)
Hey HEAVING EARTH is a rather new band but have a strong line-up : members of INTERVAL BIZARRE, AHUMADO GRANAJO and INGROWING. So I think you now know it won’t be some melodic black metal here uh ? Total brutal American-sounding and technical death metal carnage with influences of (mainly) HATE ETERNAL and MORBID ANGEL / IMMOLATION. Dark and merciless, a good release woth to support.

DECIBELS STORM Webzine (Fra)
Sortie il y a peu chez Nihilistic Holocaust, la démo de Heaving Earth , même si elle ne contient que trois titres, mérite d'être placée en tête des groupes de death dont le potentiel, si les structures mises en place le permettent ainsi qu'un coup de pouce du destin, devrait les emmener relativement loin. Il n'y a que peu de groupes qui ont réussi à faire du death metal à la manière d'un Morbid Angel. Je me rappelle tout d'abord d'un groupe français qui, en 1994, avait sorti une demo-tape que je possède encore, d'ailleurs. Ce groupe,
c'était Abyssals... C'était un des rares groupes à avoir saisi l'essence du death metal façon Morbid Angel. Ensuite, il y a le premier album de Devilyn sorti chez Listenable en 1996 :« Anger »; cet album aussi m'a mis une bonne dérouillée. Et bien, Heaving Earth fait partie de la bande, mais ce qui est nettement plus intéressant avec eux, c'est que, non contents de produire un death metal digne de l'Ange Morbide, leur musique capte également l'essence d'Immolation et la noirceur de Hate Eternal sans tomber dans la copie facile.
De toute façon, si vous connaissez bien la discographie et les titres de Morbid Angel, vous aurez déjà compris que le nom « Heaving earth » vient du premier titre de l'album « Formulas fatal to the flesh ». Alors, pour commencer, Heaving Earth est un groupe originaire de la République Tchèque, terre natale de Krabathor, et pour ceux qui ne sont pas bons en géographie, c'est à l'Est de l'Allemagne, juste au dessus de l'Autriche.
Ensuite, le groupe s'est formé récemment puisque ce n'est que fin 2007 que les membres ont décidé de le créer. Mais ce ne sont pas non plus des lapins de trois semaines car les gars ont déjà joué dans plusieurs groupes tels que Ahumado Granujo, Intervalle Bizarre ou Uprise, groupes qui ont baroudé sur la scène tchèque. Heaving Earth propose ici sa première demo « Vision of the vulture » que vous pourrez vous procurer facilement auprès de Nihilistic Holocaust et, comme chez lui, c'est toujours de l'underground à prix discount, il ne vous en
coûtera que trois euros. Oui, c'est vrai que la demo sort sur cd-r avec jaquette noir et blanc, mais je vous signale que c'est comme ça que ça marche depuis des années. Et oui, ceux qui ne connaissent que la Fnac n'ont jamais trainé leur carcasse dans les bas-fonds de l'underground et les demos cd-r, ils ne savent pas ce que c'est. Vous croyez qu'Ultra Vomit a sorti ses premièrs démos sur un cd présenté comme « Objectif thunes » ?.
En tous les cas, c'est peu cher payé pour découvrir un groupe d'une telle envergure.
Heaving Earth s'annonce être un groupe qui a de la suite dans les idées et des épaules larges pour composer une musique death metal aussi bien inspirée.
C'est vrai que, dès le départ, ce que l'on ressent le plus sur « Fundamental Decomposition », c'est la proximité avec le « Domination » de Morbid Angel. L'ambiance est lourde malgré une batterie rapide et des guitares très dark.
Tomas a un timbre de voix qui, même si ce n'est pas David Vincent, arrive à imposer la noirceur et la lourdeur d'un death très américain.
A côté de ça, « Concepted Backwards » est plus rapide dans le jeu de batterie avec des blasts furieux et une double impitoyable. C'est l'agressivité de ce morceau et sa rapidité qui incite le rapprochement avec Hate Eternal.
« Vultured Vision » revient en ambiance lourde et pesante de Morbid Angel mais aussi d'Immolation. Les petits coups de guitares donnent au morceau l'amplitude qu'il faut pour assombrir l'ensemble ; le mid-tempo totalement ténébreux à mi-chanson ne fait qu'annoncer l'accélération de fin de parcours. Et oui, mais ce n'était pas sans oublier les fameux soli sur une rythmique guidée par la batterie, du grand art et certainement un futur classique.
Je ne sais pas où s'est fait l'enregistrement, le mixage et le mastering, mais le résultat est là et pour une première demo, avoir un son comme ça mérite le respect. Du gros son bien américain ressort de ces trois titres et n'ayez pas peur d'investir dans ce groupe, vous ne le regretterez pas. Le talent est là, il n'y a plus qu'à faire le reste du chemin.
Je vous invite à aller écouter leur Myspace, vous pourrez découvrir les morceaux et la complexité des riffs qui, bien que fluides, restent tout de même assez chauds à exécuter.
Du bon, du bon, du bon !!!

DIABOLICAL CONQUEST Webzine (India)
After Depressive Reality, Destroying Divinity and Martyrium Christi, we have yet another solid death metal band from the Czech Republic that is not typically brutal or has grindcore elements (ubiquitous in that region) in its music.
Credit for this recent discovery goes to Gabriel S. of Nihilistic Holocaust, who is evidently an expert in digging out unpolished gems from the underground, after which he gives them a personal and passionate DIY treatment which probably also involves kissing. Though this is Heaving Earth's first demo material, their members are
experienced as they happen to play in other bands, some of them quite well known in the Czech grind scene, such as Intervalle Bizarre, Ahumado Granujo and Uprise.
Expectedly, Heaving Earth sound nothing like them, and like most bands on Gabriel's French label, play pure and dark death metal. They draw influences from established acts such as Morbid Angel, Immolation, Hate Eternal and From Wisdom to Hate era Gorguts. Let me assure you that this is far from a weak or half-assed attempt at death metal having something like a thin or clean grind production; carrying those potent influences in their purest form, the
sound is so fucking thick and heavy, it is like being mauled by a gay grisly bear. The heavy parts in particular will suffocate you, as if a huge hairy paw is playing with your neck thinking it to be the most sensitive part of a soft toy. Despite the bulk, these guys play twisted and technical riffs with dexterity, always remaining busy and involved, and were one to interrupt them then, he should do so only with the expectation of getting a hard slap. Considering their influences and technical disposition, the Argentinean death metal band Prion comes to mind. But while Prion with their brisk delivery and interesting structures manage to spin a web of trance around you, Heaving Earth just seem to be going round in circles without producing much of an effect on you. Their mostly fast-paced music is compressed, with little room given for the parts to breathe. Morbid Angel's imperious plods are missed and
so are Immolation's epic moments. But check out the striking Immolation circa Failures for Gods hook in “Vultured Vision”. Heaving Earth are quite competent when it comes to playing solos, “Fundamental Decomposition” for instance having a brilliant one. The growled vocals at first I felt were commendable, but from the second song they get low in the mix, as if the vocalist suddenly fell down while recording and couldn't get up.
Heaving Earth have nailed the right sound but perhaps next time they could focus more on the feel of their decidedly dark music and the effectiveness rather than the intricacy of the song structures. This is already a successful venture by the grindheads into the death metal realm and I can only see them maturing and moving ahead from here on.

LORDS OF METAL Webzine (Hol)
‘Heaving Earth’ is a track from the album ‘Formulas Fatal To The Flesh’ by Morbid Angel. In the booklet, in the thanks sections, you see pretty much every important member of Morbid Angel, Suffocation and Immolation. Hmm, then you might be expecting a US-death metal sounding demo by the gentlemen from Prague. Well and would you believe it,
that is the case indeed. It just sound like Morbuffocimollation!
These gentlemen really know how to play, it is just a very good mix of the strongest sides of these three bands and the production sounds nice and dirty. It makes me happy! For an MCD this is impressive, especially if you compare it to some bands who are on a big label but who do not possess a spark of talent yet still released some albums (I am
not going to name them, Debauchery). You do start to wonder why this band is not on Nuclear Blast, Roadrunner or Century Media yet! Well, I have to admit, this band is in need of a sound of their own, if they want anything to happen because at the moment it is too obvious what the influences of this band are but still! Change that and it is big label
material! Dronckaerdt 75/100

METAL REVOLUTION Webzine (Danemark)
First of all I would like to thank Gabriel S. (Nihilistic Holocaust) for sending yet another solid death metal release from Czech Republic. The band is called Heaving Earth and Vision of the Vultures is their first demo material containing three songs entitled “Fundamental Decomposition”, “Concepted Backwards” and finally self-titled track “
Vultured Vision”. The music is much in the vein of bigger and well established mainly American death metal bands in the style of Morbid Angel, Hate Eternal, Suffocation and Immolation. The first thing that really amazed me is the fact that the production is surprisingly very decent, being exactly the way it should be being heavy, pure and clear. All three songs are filled with numerous technical riffs, and it is twisted, odd
and obscure – in a good way of course.
But it is not all about brutality and aggressiveness, as the opening track “Fundamental Decomposition” has one great and thick solo that is really enjoyable to listen to. The vocals are most of the time brutal and growling, but tend to times to fall a bit down. Nevertheless it does not distract the overall pleasure of listening to this short release.
On the less positive note, I would say that the band lacks some originality, as their music reminds me too much of the above mentioned influences, taken mainly from the US death scene. Even the name of the band ‘Heaving Earth’ is a title of the track from a Morbid Angel album?! But in general I must say that these guys sure own some talent and with hard work and dedication they can even sign to a bigger record company, the future might definitely look bright for this Czech combo. 76/100

NECROSLAUGHTER Webzine (Ger)
Gabriel von Nihilistic Holocaust ist schon seit ein paar Jahren aktiv in der Szene unterwegs, sowohl als Webzine, wie auch als Label veröffentlicht er in regelmäßigen Abständen. Dabei hat er sich mit seinem kleinen Underground-Label auf das Herausbringen von Kassetten und CD-r spezialisiert - gibt es da überhaupt noch einen Absatzmarkt? Eigentlich ist das Trägermedium für uns irrelevant, solange die Musik darauf stimmt!
Und so ist die letzte Veröffentlichung via Nihilistic Holocaust das erste offizielle Lebenszeichen der tschechischen HEAVING EARTH, die sich 2007 gegründet haben. Der Bandname scheint dabei dem gleichnamigen Songtitel von Morbid Angel entnommen zu sein, die auch musikalisch neben Immolation und Incantation Pate für “Visions Of The
Vulture” standen: Auf den drei Liedern der CDr geht es ziemlich düster und technisch zur Sache, die Songs sind böse und erzeugen eine verdammt dichte Atmosphäre, die jedem Freund der alten amerikanischen Schule die Freude in die Augen schreiben dürfte!
Ich bin aber dennoch gespannt, wie diese Intensität über eine längere Spieldauer als 12 Minuten wirkt und ob die Band das Niveau auch auf einer Full-Length halten kann!
Leider sind die Lieder des Erstlings ebenfalls komplett über die Myspace-Seite von HEAVING EARTH zu hören, so dass man für seine 4 Euro nichts neues geboten bekommt. Aber etwas Support an den Underground hat noch niemanden Umgebracht (; 4/6

http://site.voila.fr/NIHILISTIC
http://site.voila.fr/NIHILISTIC/nihilisticdistrohtm.htm

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HEAVING EARTH: Vision of the vultures Demo out now!   HEAVING EARTH: Vision of the vultures Demo out now! Empty

Back to top Go down

HEAVING EARTH: Vision of the vultures Demo out now!
Page 1 of 1