NIHILISTIC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NIHILISTIC

Support the depths of the underground!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

suggest me a DM band

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Samizdat

suggest me a DM band Empty
PostSubject: suggest me a DM band   suggest me a DM band EmptyThu 15 Oct - 21:33

so as this is a death metal forum, i wanna check out some new death metal bands. maybe your suggestion will re-ignite my love for DM?
i dont care if the band is 'new', it just has to be new to me.
i like my death metal on the grindy side, dont particularly care for technicality, and i like weird influenced death metal when its well done (like lykathea aflame)..

i cant download unfortunately, so i can only listen online these days.

Tigi

Tigi

PostSubject: Re: suggest me a DM band   suggest me a DM band EmptyFri 16 Oct - 12:36

stuff i've enjoyed lately:

NAUSEANT
NERLICH
CARMINA

Samizdat

PostSubject: Re: suggest me a DM band   suggest me a DM band EmptyFri 16 Oct - 16:17

Tigi wrote:
stuff i've enjoyed lately:

NAUSEANT
NERLICH
CARMINA

nauseant is pretty cool, though something about their mix of melodic stuff and raw/brutal bugs me a bit.
i know nerlich from before, and i couldnt find carmina (at least the death metal one).
thanx for the suggestions!

Tigi

Tigi

PostSubject: Re: suggest me a DM band   suggest me a DM band EmptyFri 16 Oct - 16:21

CARMINA have a myspace page.
i just received their mini CD, it's evolved since the old demo I had but they're real good. it's grindy death metal, should meet your requirements! and I even dig the lyrics too for once!

Samizdat

PostSubject: Re: suggest me a DM band   suggest me a DM band EmptyFri 16 Oct - 16:28

Tigi wrote:
i just received their mini CD, it's evolved since the old demo I had but they're real good. it's grindy death metal, should meet your requirements! and I even dig the lyrics too for once!

just found them thanks.
yes they ar a lot more up my alley.
i think the melody structure is similar to early misery index.

what do they sing about? mon francais est tres mal (i hope i got at least that more or less right).

Tigi

Tigi

PostSubject: Re: suggest me a DM band   suggest me a DM band EmptyFri 16 Oct - 19:48

hard to say...it's definitely real life based. society, alienation, free-thinking...it's not like statements but rather personal, in-depth views on this and that.

tradeforall

tradeforall

PostSubject: Re: suggest me a DM band   suggest me a DM band EmptyFri 16 Oct - 20:01

cruciamentum
vasaeleth
sanctifier
incrust
ignivomous
lie in ruins
maim
teitanblood
melektaus
karnarium
funebrarum
encabulos
force of darkness

+you must know them:
dead congregation
coffin texts
repugnant
verminous
drowned (necros christos less keyboard and intro)
mortem (peru...under rated band !!!)

+ i don't know them but got to check:
bastard priest
graveless
katalysator
stench of decay
ascended
eroded (italy)
ceremonial execution
Back to top Go down
tradeforall

tradeforall

PostSubject: Re: suggest me a DM band   suggest me a DM band EmptyFri 16 Oct - 20:02

Tigi wrote:

has become a bit to brootal for me...preferred the demo...yet this new stuff is in an occult vein yet modern death metal...
Back to top Go down
Tigi

Tigi

PostSubject: Re: suggest me a DM band   suggest me a DM band EmptyFri 16 Oct - 20:31

tradeforall wrote:
Tigi wrote:

has become a bit to brootal for me...preferred the demo...yet this new stuff is in an occult vein yet modern death metal...

i don't find them being part of anything really...sound is raw, words make sense, they don't worship x or pay tribute to y and they don't try to show off with pretentious concepts. that's already good enough with me and would like to see them live.

worshipsatanzine

worshipsatanzine

PostSubject: Re: suggest me a DM band   suggest me a DM band EmptySat 17 Oct - 22:11

MODER (Germany)

ADVERSARIAL (Canada- Senient,Nuclearhammer,Horde of Worms members)

Back to top Go down
http://skullfuckingmetal.blogspot.com/
xAzagthothx

PostSubject: Re: suggest me a DM band   suggest me a DM band EmptyTue 19 Jan - 16:19

you should check out Angeldeath, from the USA. Not really grindy, but not flashy mindless technicality. Lots of catchy shit (but not lame or wimpy... its just memorable; it sticks in your head) and lots of wicked cool riffs. Lots of groove changes, between blasting, double bass, thrash, and other unique grooves. Plus the guitar solos are TOTALLY outrageous! Make sure you check out the solos in "Curse of Enthrallment" for some wicked fucking cool shit. And the whole band was 18 when it was recorded (in a professional studio, it actually sounds fucking killer).

www.myspace.com/angeldeath518

And then I just discovered this really weird, cool band called Impetuous Ritual. They're from Australia; I'm not sure if they have a myspace. But its fuckin like... crazy graveyard-under-a-full-moon death metal, fuckin really sinister and dark vibe. Lots of Incantation worship, but totally different. Really, really unique band.

But for grindy craziness, you should check out the bands Mucopus and Tentacles. Totally weird, grindy slammy brutal crazy death metal. They're just really weird and wacked-out. Lots of REALLY inventive, wild stuff. And Mucopus has some of THE COOLEST bass playing in all death metal. The guy is ridiculous... slapping and crazy Les Claypool stuff that you can really hear well. Really good.
http://www.myspace.com/mucopus

www.myspace.com/nytentacles
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: suggest me a DM band   suggest me a DM band Empty

Back to top Go down

suggest me a DM band
Page 1 of 1