NIHILISTIC

Support the depths of the underground!
 
HomeHome  FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 
 

 Next INTERVIEWS.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
worshipsatanzine

avatar

Location : Toronto, Canada

PostSubject: Re: Next INTERVIEWS.   Thu 13 Apr - 21:33

gabalgabow wrote:
Maybe, but I exchanged few emails with the band, it seemed to be Ok... Then I sent the interview, he said it was quite intensive/ in deep... And then I didn't hear back from the band, even thought I mailed them several times and wrote some message on the guestbook...

All the more I saw at least one intie in English in other zines, so they are able to write answers in correct english... I didn't ask for a book! Laughing

So, they are lazy poofters! Evil or Very Mad
No more answer at all isn't cool...

I tend to naturally boycott the bands who do not answer interviews... what about you Keegan?

hmmm...I hope the fellow from DISCONFORMITY sends me a promo as I sent him a copy of my zine in exchange for his promo to review.

If he doesn't wanna do a interview, he should of told you as they aren't easy to make, and take several days to come up with good questions!

I have yet to have a unanswered interview, I normally only interview bands that I talk with on a regular basis, so I know they won't say yes and then avoid my interview.

Right now I'm still awaiting Jeff of Possessed's answers, but it's ok as I am sure he is a super busy guy, as he did create death metal and whatnot

But yeah, If a band doesn't answer my questions after agreeing to do a interview with me, then I will boycott them for sure!

_______________________
SKULLFUCKINGMETAL DISTRO/LABEL.
Canadian Extreme Metal & Experimental Noize Distribution:
http://skullfuckingmetal.blogspot.com
Back to top Go down
http://skullfuckingmetal.blogspot.com/
gabalgabow
Admin
avatar

Location : France

PostSubject: Re: Next INTERVIEWS.   Wed 19 Apr - 8:35

TIME BEFORE TIME and IRON FIST Recs Interviews online.
Back to top Go down
http://nihilistic-webzine-distro.fr
gabalgabow
Admin
avatar

Location : France

PostSubject: Re: Next INTERVIEWS.   Wed 19 Apr - 10:33

OSSUAIRE Interview online now.
Back to top Go down
http://nihilistic-webzine-distro.fr
worshipsatanzine

avatar

Location : Toronto, Canada

PostSubject: Re: Next INTERVIEWS.   Thu 20 Apr - 9:01

Can I use one of your interviews for issue #2 of WSZ? Twisted Evil

_______________________
SKULLFUCKINGMETAL DISTRO/LABEL.
Canadian Extreme Metal & Experimental Noize Distribution:
http://skullfuckingmetal.blogspot.com
Back to top Go down
http://skullfuckingmetal.blogspot.com/
gabalgabow
Admin
avatar

Location : France

PostSubject: Re: Next INTERVIEWS.   Thu 20 Apr - 9:24

worshipsatanzine wrote:
Can I use one of your interviews for issue #2 of WSZ? Twisted Evil

Yes, that would be nice!
What about the TIME BEFORE TIME Recs interview, and another one?
Back to top Go down
http://nihilistic-webzine-distro.fr
worshipsatanzine

avatar

Location : Toronto, Canada

PostSubject: Re: Next INTERVIEWS.   Thu 20 Apr - 9:32

gabalgabow wrote:
worshipsatanzine wrote:
Can I use one of your interviews for issue #2 of WSZ? Twisted Evil

Yes, that would be nice!
What about the TIME BEFORE TIME Recs interview, and another one?


Hey Gab! Cool thanks man! I will give you full credit of course and will run another Nihilistic Holocaust add in issue #2 as well. :up

Please let me go read some of your interviews, then I will figure out what ones to see if I can use. :hailz:

_______________________
SKULLFUCKINGMETAL DISTRO/LABEL.
Canadian Extreme Metal & Experimental Noize Distribution:
http://skullfuckingmetal.blogspot.com
Back to top Go down
http://skullfuckingmetal.blogspot.com/
gabalgabow
Admin
avatar

Location : France

PostSubject: Re: Next INTERVIEWS.   Thu 20 Apr - 9:38

Ok, let me know

Gab
Back to top Go down
http://nihilistic-webzine-distro.fr
worshipsatanzine

avatar

Location : Toronto, Canada

PostSubject: Re: Next INTERVIEWS.   Thu 20 Apr - 9:49

gabalgabow wrote:
Ok, let me know

Gab

ok I just read your Time Before Time interview and I would love to have it in issue #2 of WSZ. :up

_______________________
SKULLFUCKINGMETAL DISTRO/LABEL.
Canadian Extreme Metal & Experimental Noize Distribution:
http://skullfuckingmetal.blogspot.com
Back to top Go down
http://skullfuckingmetal.blogspot.com/
gabalgabow
Admin
avatar

Location : France

PostSubject: Re: Next INTERVIEWS.   Thu 20 Apr - 11:03

worshipsatanzine wrote:
gabalgabow wrote:
Ok, let me know

Gab

ok I just read your Time Before Time interview and I would love to have it in issue #2 of WSZ. :up

Cool!
And what about a second interview? You can take another one, it's free Cool
Back to top Go down
http://nihilistic-webzine-distro.fr
worshipsatanzine

avatar

Location : Toronto, Canada

PostSubject: Re: Next INTERVIEWS.   Thu 20 Apr - 20:39

gabalgabow wrote:
worshipsatanzine wrote:
gabalgabow wrote:
Ok, let me know

Gab

ok I just read your Time Before Time interview and I would love to have it in issue #2 of WSZ. :up

Cool!
And what about a second interview? You can take another one, it's free Cool

hehe free is good! I'll look for another interview of yours this week, that will be nice. Thanks Gab!

:jesuuus:

_______________________
SKULLFUCKINGMETAL DISTRO/LABEL.
Canadian Extreme Metal & Experimental Noize Distribution:
http://skullfuckingmetal.blogspot.com
Back to top Go down
http://skullfuckingmetal.blogspot.com/
worshipsatanzine

avatar

Location : Toronto, Canada

PostSubject: Re: Next INTERVIEWS.   Fri 21 Apr - 12:36

hmmm....Thats strange. I emailed myself the Mortal Decay interview and it won't work for some reason.

I am wondering if I can use this interview for issue #2 Gab, and if you could email it to me at anarshee@hotmail.com if this is ok with you, thanks man!

_______________________
SKULLFUCKINGMETAL DISTRO/LABEL.
Canadian Extreme Metal & Experimental Noize Distribution:
http://skullfuckingmetal.blogspot.com
Back to top Go down
http://skullfuckingmetal.blogspot.com/
gabalgabow
Admin
avatar

Location : France

PostSubject: Re: Next INTERVIEWS.   Fri 21 Apr - 13:08

Yes you can use it!

Just cut the text, and paste it in word or sthg...??
Back to top Go down
http://nihilistic-webzine-distro.fr
worshipsatanzine

avatar

Location : Toronto, Canada

PostSubject: Re: Next INTERVIEWS.   Fri 21 Apr - 13:17

gabalgabow wrote:
Yes you can use it!

Just cut the text, and paste it in word or sthg...??

ok cool thanks man! :rireee:

_______________________
SKULLFUCKINGMETAL DISTRO/LABEL.
Canadian Extreme Metal & Experimental Noize Distribution:
http://skullfuckingmetal.blogspot.com
Back to top Go down
http://skullfuckingmetal.blogspot.com/
gabalgabow
Admin
avatar

Location : France

PostSubject: Re: Next INTERVIEWS.   Fri 21 Apr - 13:19

worshipsatanzine wrote:
gabalgabow wrote:
Yes you can use it!

Just cut the text, and paste it in word or sthg...??

ok cool thanks man! :rireee:

In case you want to used the pictures,
right click on the image, and select "Save target as" :sazaluuut:
Back to top Go down
http://nihilistic-webzine-distro.fr
worshipsatanzine

avatar

Location : Toronto, Canada

PostSubject: Re: Next INTERVIEWS.   Fri 21 Apr - 13:20

gabalgabow wrote:
Yes you can use it!

Just cut the text, and paste it in word or sthg...??

Weird. I put it in "openoffice" the program I use like word, and the background keeps showing as black and won't accept it. I tried emailing it to myself, same deal. I don't understand why as the Time Before TIme intie worked fine this way. scratch

_______________________
SKULLFUCKINGMETAL DISTRO/LABEL.
Canadian Extreme Metal & Experimental Noize Distribution:
http://skullfuckingmetal.blogspot.com
Back to top Go down
http://skullfuckingmetal.blogspot.com/
gabalgabow
Admin
avatar

Location : France

PostSubject: Re: Next INTERVIEWS.   Fri 21 Apr - 13:24

worshipsatanzine wrote:
Weird. I put it in "openoffice" the program I use like word, and the background keeps showing as black and won't accept it. I tried emailing it to myself, same deal. I don't understand why as the Time Before TIme intie worked fine this way. scratch

Maybe you're not anal enough,
well check your inbox.
Back to top Go down
http://nihilistic-webzine-distro.fr
worshipsatanzine

avatar

Location : Toronto, Canada

PostSubject: Re: Next INTERVIEWS.   Fri 21 Apr - 13:33

gabalgabow wrote:
worshipsatanzine wrote:
Weird. I put it in "openoffice" the program I use like word, and the background keeps showing as black and won't accept it. I tried emailing it to myself, same deal. I don't understand why as the Time Before TIme intie worked fine this way. scratch

Maybe you're not anal enough,
well check your inbox.

Maybe! I find it stange thou, because I tried emailing it to both of my accounts 3 times! scratch

_______________________
SKULLFUCKINGMETAL DISTRO/LABEL.
Canadian Extreme Metal & Experimental Noize Distribution:
http://skullfuckingmetal.blogspot.com
Back to top Go down
http://skullfuckingmetal.blogspot.com/
gabalgabow
Admin
avatar

Location : France

PostSubject: Re: Next INTERVIEWS.   Fri 21 Apr - 13:39

worshipsatanzine wrote:
gabalgabow wrote:
worshipsatanzine wrote:
Weird. I put it in "openoffice" the program I use like word, and the background keeps showing as black and won't accept it. I tried emailing it to myself, same deal. I don't understand why as the Time Before TIme intie worked fine this way. scratch

Maybe you're not anal enough,
well check your inbox.

Maybe! I find it stange thou, because I tried emailing it to both of my accounts 3 times! scratch

Did you check your inbox?
Back to top Go down
http://nihilistic-webzine-distro.fr
worshipsatanzine

avatar

Location : Toronto, Canada

PostSubject: Re: Next INTERVIEWS.   Fri 21 Apr - 13:55

gabalgabow wrote:
worshipsatanzine wrote:
gabalgabow wrote:
worshipsatanzine wrote:
Weird. I put it in "openoffice" the program I use like word, and the background keeps showing as black and won't accept it. I tried emailing it to myself, same deal. I don't understand why as the Time Before TIme intie worked fine this way. scratch

Maybe you're not anal enough,
well check your inbox.

Maybe! I find it stange thou, because I tried emailing it to both of my accounts 3 times! scratch

Did you check your inbox?

Yes sir! Thanks for emailing me the intie Gab and even more thanks for contributing to WSZ! :hailz:

_______________________
SKULLFUCKINGMETAL DISTRO/LABEL.
Canadian Extreme Metal & Experimental Noize Distribution:
http://skullfuckingmetal.blogspot.com
Back to top Go down
http://skullfuckingmetal.blogspot.com/
gabalgabow
Admin
avatar

Location : France

PostSubject: Re: Next INTERVIEWS.   Fri 21 Apr - 13:58

worshipsatanzine wrote:
Yes sir! Thanks for emailing me the intie Gab and even more thanks for contributing to WSZ! :hailz:

Thanx for publishing my inties on real paper! :mrgreen:
Back to top Go down
http://nihilistic-webzine-distro.fr
worshipsatanzine

avatar

Location : Toronto, Canada

PostSubject: Re: Next INTERVIEWS.   Fri 21 Apr - 14:03

gabalgabow wrote:
worshipsatanzine wrote:
Yes sir! Thanks for emailing me the intie Gab and even more thanks for contributing to WSZ! :hailz:

Thanx for publishing my inties on real paper! :mrgreen:

No problemo man! Hopefully it will help promote Nihilistic Holocaust projects! :hailz:

_______________________
SKULLFUCKINGMETAL DISTRO/LABEL.
Canadian Extreme Metal & Experimental Noize Distribution:
http://skullfuckingmetal.blogspot.com
Back to top Go down
http://skullfuckingmetal.blogspot.com/
gabalgabow
Admin
avatar

Location : France

PostSubject: Re: Next INTERVIEWS.   Mon 24 Apr - 21:49

SOULLESS PROFANATION Interview online .
Back to top Go down
http://nihilistic-webzine-distro.fr
gabalgabow
Admin
avatar

Location : France

PostSubject: Re: Next INTERVIEWS.   Wed 28 Jun - 7:26

DYSPHEMIC Interview online now Cool
Back to top Go down
http://nihilistic-webzine-distro.fr
Torn
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Next INTERVIEWS.   Thu 29 Jun - 17:01

gabalgabow wrote:
DYSPHEMIC Interview online now Cool

T'as écouté leur split avec Passenger of shit ?
Back to top Go down
gabalgabow
Admin
avatar

Location : France

PostSubject: Re: Next INTERVIEWS.   Thu 29 Jun - 17:02

Torn wrote:
gabalgabow wrote:
DYSPHEMIC Interview online now Cool

T'as écouté leur split avec Passenger of shit ?

Yep, c'est quasiment le seul truc que j'ai... Tu l'as chargé sur Soulseek?
Back to top Go down
http://nihilistic-webzine-distro.fr
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Next INTERVIEWS.   

Back to top Go down
 
Next INTERVIEWS.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
 Similar topics
-
» David Rodigan interviews Bob Marley (Audio)
» footage and interviews
» Danny Sugerman Interviews Iggy Pop, Sable & Corel Starr
» Natalie - SCANDAL's Solo Interviews
» Whitecross interview.

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
NIHILISTIC :: OFFICIAL BOARDS :: NIHILISTIC HOLOCAUST-
Jump to: