NIHILISTIC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NIHILISTIC

Support the depths of the underground!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Let’s talk about not so famous… ENTOMBED releases!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
gabalgabow
Admin
gabalgabow

Let’s talk about not so famous… ENTOMBED releases! Empty
PostSubject: Let’s talk about not so famous… ENTOMBED releases!   Let’s talk about not so famous… ENTOMBED releases! EmptyFri 28 Oct - 15:46

The last days, I came back listening to some ENTOMBED CDs I didn’t know too well, and some I knew very well… Here are my thoughts :

-Hollowman MCD 1993: Very cool MCD! I prefer this release than the “Wolverine blues” album released at the same epoch, because it has more fast songs! It’s better balanced between the kicking and the more “creeping”.

-Uprising CD 2000: Very cool death’n roll/ stoner. Riffs & riffs and cool feeling/ compositions. Could we say something like Motorhead goes death’n roll meets stoner?

-Morning star CD 2001: This one is not too much for me… I hear too much of mid/ end 90’s Slayer and early 2000’s “modern” thrash…

-Inferno CD 2003: I never got into this one… I don’t know what is wrong, perhaps the production (?) but it’s boring for me…
I feel something like a dark atmosphere, but well… Perhaps it’s too “sludge”? Didn’t find the key yet, if there’s a door to open…

-When in Sodom MCD 2006: Very cool Ep, with some good ugly vibes and nice ideas! It could have turned in a very good album later… But some musicians left (Including some that wrote music)

-Serpent saints CD 2007: I don’t know this one very well at all… The opening song is very cool, and there’s another track that seems really cool… but I also heard some “very” usual/ Not too inspiring stuffs… So I don’t know, yet.

You dig some of these albums? Say something, perhaps it will help me to change my mind, or find the “key” :- )

Let’s talk about not so famous… ENTOMBED releases!
Page 1 of 1