NIHILISTIC

Support the depths of the underground!
 
HomeHome  FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 
 

 NIHILISTIC HOLOCAUST Distro: Temporary closed.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
gabalgabow
Admin
avatar

Location : France

PostSubject: NIHILISTIC HOLOCAUST Distro: Temporary closed.   Mon 24 Apr - 12:22

NIHILISTIC HOLOCAUST Distro:

Temporary closed.

-While a lot of efforts were made, almost no orders the last month!
-I'm fed up with False "orders" of peoples who promise to buy something, but never send what they agreed.
-I'm fed up with peoples who think that since you run a distro, you're supposed to lick their ass
and do any compromise to sell your stuffs, or to spend 30 minutes convincing them to buy a single tape.



It's probably easier for everyone to download everythings from the web, or to order demo tapes from
their so cooool asslicking distros for 5 euros + postage (7 euros total for a tape! What the fuck?) .
So it's easier for me to close the distro! FUCK YOU ALL!
Back to top Go down
http://nihilistic-webzine-distro.fr
worshipsatanzine

avatar

Location : Toronto, Canada

PostSubject: Re: NIHILISTIC HOLOCAUST Distro: Temporary closed.   Mon 24 Apr - 22:03

You bastards should start supporting Gab more!

_______________________
SKULLFUCKINGMETAL DISTRO/LABEL.
Canadian Extreme Metal & Experimental Noize Distribution:
http://skullfuckingmetal.blogspot.com
Back to top Go down
http://skullfuckingmetal.blogspot.com/
Greggory
Guest



PostSubject: Re: NIHILISTIC HOLOCAUST Distro: Temporary closed.   Tue 25 Apr - 15:00

Oh shit... Closed? I agree with Keegan, start supporting you lazy mogrels!
Hope this forum and so on not will be closed also... I mean, i live for this superior, old, bonecrushing fucking piece of blasphemy! pale
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: NIHILISTIC HOLOCAUST Distro: Temporary closed.   Thu 27 Apr - 15:57

too bad the cdr split gab was proposing were nice
Back to top Go down
gabalgabow
Admin
avatar

Location : France

PostSubject: Re: NIHILISTIC HOLOCAUST Distro: Temporary closed.   Thu 27 Apr - 16:25

Anonymous wrote:
too bad the cdr split gab was proposing were nice

I don't stop my releases, h?

The distro is temporay closed...
Back to top Go down
http://nihilistic-webzine-distro.fr
worshipsatanzine

avatar

Location : Toronto, Canada

PostSubject: Re: NIHILISTIC HOLOCAUST Distro: Temporary closed.   Thu 27 Apr - 20:46

gabalgabow wrote:
Anonymous wrote:
too bad the cdr split gab was proposing were nice

I don't stop my releases, h?

The distro is temporay closed...

Once my 2 orders clear from you, and you hopefully re-open your distro, I woudn't mind buying some more $2 tapes. Cool

_______________________
SKULLFUCKINGMETAL DISTRO/LABEL.
Canadian Extreme Metal & Experimental Noize Distribution:
http://skullfuckingmetal.blogspot.com
Back to top Go down
http://skullfuckingmetal.blogspot.com/
Greggory
Guest



PostSubject: Re: NIHILISTIC HOLOCAUST Distro: Temporary closed.   Fri 28 Apr - 12:48

Woooohoo!! The review is up!
Back to top Go down
worshipsatanzine

avatar

Location : Toronto, Canada

PostSubject: Re: NIHILISTIC HOLOCAUST Distro: Temporary closed.   Fri 28 Apr - 22:39

Greggory wrote:
Woooohoo!! The review is up!

Yeah, that was a awesome review!

but if you're an unlucky piece of shit trying to live in the country that gave birth to gothenburp Laughing Oh man, Gab, you crack me up!

_______________________
SKULLFUCKINGMETAL DISTRO/LABEL.
Canadian Extreme Metal & Experimental Noize Distribution:
http://skullfuckingmetal.blogspot.com
Back to top Go down
http://skullfuckingmetal.blogspot.com/
Greggory
Guest



PostSubject: Re: NIHILISTIC HOLOCAUST Distro: Temporary closed.   Sat 29 Apr - 13:26

Heh heh, yeah!
Gab lets the fists do the talking :lol4:
Back to top Go down
gabalgabow
Admin
avatar

Location : France

PostSubject: Re: NIHILISTIC HOLOCAUST Distro: Temporary closed.   Sat 29 Apr - 13:50

Greggory wrote:
Heh heh, yeah!
Gab lets the fists do the talking :lol4:

Get nude motherfucker! :hailz:
Back to top Go down
http://nihilistic-webzine-distro.fr
worshipsatanzine

avatar

Location : Toronto, Canada

PostSubject: Re: NIHILISTIC HOLOCAUST Distro: Temporary closed.   Sat 29 Apr - 13:52

gabalgabow wrote:
Greggory wrote:
Heh heh, yeah!
Gab lets the fists do the talking :lol4:

Get nude motherfucker! :hailz:

But but HE's a GUY! What a Face

_______________________
SKULLFUCKINGMETAL DISTRO/LABEL.
Canadian Extreme Metal & Experimental Noize Distribution:
http://skullfuckingmetal.blogspot.com
Back to top Go down
http://skullfuckingmetal.blogspot.com/
gabalgabow
Admin
avatar

Location : France

PostSubject: Re: NIHILISTIC HOLOCAUST Distro: Temporary closed.   Sat 29 Apr - 13:53

worshipsatanzine wrote:
But but HE's a GUY! What a Face

Do you sleep and wash yourself all dressed, Keegan? :whistling:
Back to top Go down
http://nihilistic-webzine-distro.fr
worshipsatanzine

avatar

Location : Toronto, Canada

PostSubject: Re: NIHILISTIC HOLOCAUST Distro: Temporary closed.   Sat 29 Apr - 13:54

gabalgabow wrote:
worshipsatanzine wrote:
But but HE's a GUY! What a Face

Do you sleep and wash yourself all dressed, Keegan? :whistling:

Eh? I'm confused. Is Jeppe a girl? Shocked

_______________________
SKULLFUCKINGMETAL DISTRO/LABEL.
Canadian Extreme Metal & Experimental Noize Distribution:
http://skullfuckingmetal.blogspot.com
Back to top Go down
http://skullfuckingmetal.blogspot.com/
gabalgabow
Admin
avatar

Location : France

PostSubject: Re: NIHILISTIC HOLOCAUST Distro: Temporary closed.   Sat 29 Apr - 13:57

worshipsatanzine wrote:
Eh? I'm confused. Is Jeppe a girl? Shocked

I mean: Do boys stay dressed 24/24?
Back to top Go down
http://nihilistic-webzine-distro.fr
worshipsatanzine

avatar

Location : Toronto, Canada

PostSubject: Re: NIHILISTIC HOLOCAUST Distro: Temporary closed.   Sat 29 Apr - 13:58

gabalgabow wrote:
worshipsatanzine wrote:
Eh? I'm confused. Is Jeppe a girl? Shocked

I mean: Do boys stay dressed 24/24?

Well, when they are around other boys, yes they do. Laughing

_______________________
SKULLFUCKINGMETAL DISTRO/LABEL.
Canadian Extreme Metal & Experimental Noize Distribution:
http://skullfuckingmetal.blogspot.com
Back to top Go down
http://skullfuckingmetal.blogspot.com/
gabalgabow
Admin
avatar

Location : France

PostSubject: Re: NIHILISTIC HOLOCAUST Distro: Temporary closed.   Sat 29 Apr - 14:00

worshipsatanzine wrote:
Well, when they are around other boys, yes they do. Laughing

I didn't say I want to fuck him, Mr Keekee,
I just told him to get nude... It's somekind of joke like: Get nude, do anything crazy, smash the windows... Wink
Back to top Go down
http://nihilistic-webzine-distro.fr
worshipsatanzine

avatar

Location : Toronto, Canada

PostSubject: Re: NIHILISTIC HOLOCAUST Distro: Temporary closed.   Sat 29 Apr - 14:02

gabalgabow wrote:
worshipsatanzine wrote:
Well, when they are around other boys, yes they do. Laughing

I didn't say I want to fuck him, Mr Keekee,
I just told him to get nude... It's somekind of joke like: Get nude, do anything crazy, smash the windows... Wink

I know I know, your no homo chicken :sarcastic: Cool I'm just being a smart-ass, like normal Laughing

_______________________
SKULLFUCKINGMETAL DISTRO/LABEL.
Canadian Extreme Metal & Experimental Noize Distribution:
http://skullfuckingmetal.blogspot.com
Back to top Go down
http://skullfuckingmetal.blogspot.com/
gabalgabow
Admin
avatar

Location : France

PostSubject: Re: NIHILISTIC HOLOCAUST Distro: Temporary closed.   Sat 29 Apr - 14:04

worshipsatanzine wrote:
gabalgabow wrote:
worshipsatanzine wrote:
Well, when they are around other boys, yes they do. Laughing

I didn't say I want to fuck him, Mr Keekee,
I just told him to get nude... It's somekind of joke like: Get nude, do anything crazy, smash the windows... Wink

I know I know, your no homo chicken :sarcastic: Cool I'm just being a smart-ass, like normal Laughing

Well, my head isn't really in the right directino either Sleep
Back to top Go down
http://nihilistic-webzine-distro.fr
worshipsatanzine

avatar

Location : Toronto, Canada

PostSubject: Re: NIHILISTIC HOLOCAUST Distro: Temporary closed.   Sat 29 Apr - 14:06

gabalgabow wrote:


Well, my head isn't really in the right directino either Sleep

Your tired, eh Gab. Are you a day time person or are you normally up at night time?

_______________________
SKULLFUCKINGMETAL DISTRO/LABEL.
Canadian Extreme Metal & Experimental Noize Distribution:
http://skullfuckingmetal.blogspot.com
Back to top Go down
http://skullfuckingmetal.blogspot.com/
gabalgabow
Admin
avatar

Location : France

PostSubject: Re: NIHILISTIC HOLOCAUST Distro: Temporary closed.   Sat 29 Apr - 14:11

worshipsatanzine wrote:
gabalgabow wrote:


Well, my head isn't really in the right directino either Sleep

Your tired, eh Gab. Are you a day time person or are you normally up at night time?

Just been eating to Grandma's house... not really tired

I'm a day time person, I try to keep a 'normal' way of life,
to sleep at right time, keep active... I have no job, so if I begin to let it flow too much... Wink
Back to top Go down
http://nihilistic-webzine-distro.fr
worshipsatanzine

avatar

Location : Toronto, Canada

PostSubject: Re: NIHILISTIC HOLOCAUST Distro: Temporary closed.   Sat 29 Apr - 14:22

gabalgabow wrote:
worshipsatanzine wrote:
gabalgabow wrote:


Well, my head isn't really in the right directino either Sleep

Your tired, eh Gab. Are you a day time person or are you normally up at night time?

Just been eating to Grandma's house... not really tired

I'm a day time person, I try to keep a 'normal' way of life,
to sleep at right time, keep active... I have no job, so if I begin to let it flow too much... Wink

I hear you. I used to always be up at night time and it became really difficult to get up early in the mouring.

I'm up everyday at 5am till 11pm, and 12 pm on saturday night because wrestling is on. Cool

_______________________
SKULLFUCKINGMETAL DISTRO/LABEL.
Canadian Extreme Metal & Experimental Noize Distribution:
http://skullfuckingmetal.blogspot.com
Back to top Go down
http://skullfuckingmetal.blogspot.com/
Greggory
Guest



PostSubject: Re: NIHILISTIC HOLOCAUST Distro: Temporary closed.   Sat 29 Apr - 17:43

Firrst yu have tooo singg ah songg tooo mak mi node, arr arr! pirat

I'm pretty strange, i'm tired daytime, and active nightime.

What the fuck?! I'm addicted to speed! Speed fucking metal!!! :hailz:
Back to top Go down
worshipsatanzine

avatar

Location : Toronto, Canada

PostSubject: Re: NIHILISTIC HOLOCAUST Distro: Temporary closed.   Sat 29 Apr - 19:24

Greggory wrote:
Firrst yu have tooo singg ah songg tooo mak mi node, arr arr! pirat

I'm pretty strange, i'm tired daytime, and active nightime.

What the fuck?! I'm addicted to speed! Speed fucking metal!!! :hailz:

Jeppe's a vampire. affraid

_______________________
SKULLFUCKINGMETAL DISTRO/LABEL.
Canadian Extreme Metal & Experimental Noize Distribution:
http://skullfuckingmetal.blogspot.com
Back to top Go down
http://skullfuckingmetal.blogspot.com/
Greggory
Guest



PostSubject: Re: NIHILISTIC HOLOCAUST Distro: Temporary closed.   Sat 29 Apr - 21:03

worshipsatanzine wrote:
Greggory wrote:
Firrst yu have tooo singg ah songg tooo mak mi node, arr arr! pirat

I'm pretty strange, i'm tired daytime, and active nightime.

What the fuck?! I'm addicted to speed! Speed fucking metal!!! :hailz:

Jeppe's a vampire. affraid

Holy shit! Well, that explains alot...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: NIHILISTIC HOLOCAUST Distro: Temporary closed.   

Back to top Go down
 
NIHILISTIC HOLOCAUST Distro: Temporary closed.
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» RadRockers is closing!!!
» Morte Macabre - Symphonic Holocaust (1998)
» CM Distro.
» [CLOSED PRE ORDER] VOCALO.ID 3 ~ Album Kompilasi Lagu Vocaloid Indonesia
» Divine Metal Distro question.

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
NIHILISTIC :: OFFICIAL BOARDS :: NIHILISTIC HOLOCAUST-
Jump to: