NIHILISTIC

Support the depths of the underground!
 
HomeHome  FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 
 

 T.W.M.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
worshipsatanzine

avatar

Location : Toronto, Canada

PostSubject: Re: T.W.M.   Tue 6 Mar - 22:08

Platoon wrote:
New cd finished.

Songs are downloadable @ Myspace.

let me know when the cd is ready for trade as I wanna stock it

_______________________
SKULLFUCKINGMETAL DISTRO/LABEL.
Canadian Extreme Metal & Experimental Noize Distribution:
http://skullfuckingmetal.blogspot.com
Back to top Go down
http://skullfuckingmetal.blogspot.com/
Platoon




PostSubject: Re: T.W.M.   Tue 6 Mar - 23:01

worshipsatanzine wrote:
Platoon wrote:
New cd finished.

Songs are downloadable @ Myspace.

let me know when the cd is ready for trade as I wanna stock it

:up

Ready in a few days :hailz:

_______________________
Holy shit! You see that fucking head come apart man? I've never seen brains like that before man!
Back to top Go down
worshipsatanzine

avatar

Location : Toronto, Canada

PostSubject: Re: T.W.M.   Tue 6 Mar - 23:14

Platoon wrote:


Ready in a few days :hailz:

KILLER!

_______________________
SKULLFUCKINGMETAL DISTRO/LABEL.
Canadian Extreme Metal & Experimental Noize Distribution:
http://skullfuckingmetal.blogspot.com
Back to top Go down
http://skullfuckingmetal.blogspot.com/
Platoon




PostSubject: Re: T.W.M.   Mon 16 Jul - 20:02

On behalf of The Whorehouse Massacre,

Two new songs posted, Rotted Hanging Bodies and Little Johnny Greenleaf.

Don't listen on an empty stomach, for you will need something to throw up.

http://www.myspace.com/thewhorehousemassacre

_______________________
Holy shit! You see that fucking head come apart man? I've never seen brains like that before man!
Back to top Go down
Platoon




PostSubject: Re: T.W.M.   Sun 6 Jul - 2:00

[The Whorehouse Massacre - IV LP


Thick 350g cardboard, professional mastering at "The Exchange" UK, 8 paged booklet.

IV: The Death Tree is as you may guess the fourth album of Willy P.s (Canada) solo project.

This has it all: Sludge, Industrial, Noise, but occasional haunting, almost melodic moments. Inspired by the murders of Robert William Pickton this is a sick nightmarish Lucio Fulci soundtrack.

Rotten hopelessness and perdition dominate the album, adding blends of violent, grinding outbursts. lo-fi black metal aesthetic, but still produced healthy.

The superb artwork for the coversleeve and the 8-paged booklet is from Scott Stearns and transports perfectly the misanthropic brutality. Dip into the sick world of Willy P.



416 copies pressed, 100 handnumbered on mint green wax.

Stunning artwork from Scott Stearns.

b/w in good Streaks tradition.

11 euro each copy, for postage and other distro items check: http://www.streaksrecords.de or http://www.myspace.com/thewhorehousemassacre

_______________________
Holy shit! You see that fucking head come apart man? I've never seen brains like that before man!
Back to top Go down
worshipsatanzine

avatar

Location : Toronto, Canada

PostSubject: Re: T.W.M.   Sun 6 Jul - 2:38

Fukkin amazing Twisted Evil Will you be selling copies man?

_______________________
SKULLFUCKINGMETAL DISTRO/LABEL.
Canadian Extreme Metal & Experimental Noize Distribution:
http://skullfuckingmetal.blogspot.com
Back to top Go down
http://skullfuckingmetal.blogspot.com/
Platoon




PostSubject: Re: T.W.M.   Sun 6 Jul - 3:22

Yep, I will have some for sale for North American orders. I just need to find out about shipping costs for vinyls before I decide on a price. How much does it usually cost to ship vinyls? Anyone know?

_______________________
Holy shit! You see that fucking head come apart man? I've never seen brains like that before man!
Back to top Go down
worshipsatanzine

avatar

Location : Toronto, Canada

PostSubject: Re: T.W.M.   Sun 6 Jul - 3:24

Platoon wrote:
Yep, I will have some for sale for North American orders. I just need to find out about shipping costs for vinyls before I decide on a price. How much does it usually cost to ship vinyls? Anyone know?

Cool

Yes. Within Canada....$8-$10 regular mail.
To USA....$10-$15.....
Overseas...fukkin EXPENSIVE !!! Mad

_______________________
SKULLFUCKINGMETAL DISTRO/LABEL.
Canadian Extreme Metal & Experimental Noize Distribution:
http://skullfuckingmetal.blogspot.com
Back to top Go down
http://skullfuckingmetal.blogspot.com/
Platoon




PostSubject: Re: T.W.M.   Sun 6 Jul - 3:27

Wow, that is fairly expensive. One dude asked me about first class mail? I have no idea what that is. I was asked if I could ship a vinyl first class within canada. I have no idea how much that costs or what that is exactly.

8-10 that is good to know.

_______________________
Holy shit! You see that fucking head come apart man? I've never seen brains like that before man!
Back to top Go down
worshipsatanzine

avatar

Location : Toronto, Canada

PostSubject: Re: T.W.M.   Sun 6 Jul - 3:34

Platoon wrote:
Wow, that is fairly expensive. One dude asked me about first class mail? I have no idea what that is. I was asked if I could ship a vinyl first class within canada. I have no idea how much that costs or what that is exactly.

8-10 that is good to know.

He probally means Xpresspost- Which usually arrives 2-3 days within Canada. Regular parcel is 3-7 days within Canada, depending on ones region and final destination. Xpresspost isn't really cheap. Usually at least $5 more per package.

Xpresspost™ - Canada is a shipping service for documents, packets and parcels that provides fast, guaranteed delivery at a cost much less than courier.

_______________________
SKULLFUCKINGMETAL DISTRO/LABEL.
Canadian Extreme Metal & Experimental Noize Distribution:
http://skullfuckingmetal.blogspot.com
Back to top Go down
http://skullfuckingmetal.blogspot.com/
Platoon




PostSubject: Re: T.W.M.   Sun 6 Jul - 3:36

Hmmm, ok. I forgot to ask at the post office today so I am glad you are on! Very Happy

_______________________
Holy shit! You see that fucking head come apart man? I've never seen brains like that before man!
Back to top Go down
worshipsatanzine

avatar

Location : Toronto, Canada

PostSubject: Re: T.W.M.   Sun 6 Jul - 3:38

Platoon wrote:
Hmmm, ok. I forgot to ask at the post office today so I am glad you are on! Very Happy

No problem! Cool

Since gas has been on the rise for the past couple years as we all know, postage rates have increased big time as well. It really does take a beating on distros.

_______________________
SKULLFUCKINGMETAL DISTRO/LABEL.
Canadian Extreme Metal & Experimental Noize Distribution:
http://skullfuckingmetal.blogspot.com
Back to top Go down
http://skullfuckingmetal.blogspot.com/
Platoon




PostSubject: Re: T.W.M.   Sun 6 Jul - 3:39

Platoon wrote:
[The Whorehouse Massacre - IV LP


Thick 350g cardboard, professional mastering at "The Exchange" UK, 8 paged booklet.

IV: The Death Tree is as you may guess the fourth album of Willy P.s (Canada) solo project.

This has it all: Sludge, Industrial, Noise, but occasional haunting, almost melodic moments. Inspired by the murders of Robert William Pickton this is a sick nightmarish Lucio Fulci soundtrack.

Rotten hopelessness and perdition dominate the album, adding blends of violent, grinding outbursts. lo-fi black metal aesthetic, but still produced healthy.

The superb artwork for the coversleeve and the 8-paged booklet is from Scott Stearns and transports perfectly the misanthropic brutality. Dip into the sick world of Willy P.



416 copies pressed, 100 handnumbered on mint green wax.

Stunning artwork from Scott Stearns.

b/w in good Streaks tradition.

11 euro each copy, for postage and other distro items check: http://www.streaksrecords.de or http://www.myspace.com/thewhorehousemassacre

I'm quoting this for page 5. Smile

_______________________
Holy shit! You see that fucking head come apart man? I've never seen brains like that before man!
Back to top Go down
Platoon




PostSubject: Re: T.W.M.   Thu 24 Jul - 0:03

The vinyls have fucking landed! They are officially here!

_______________________
Holy shit! You see that fucking head come apart man? I've never seen brains like that before man!
Back to top Go down
worshipsatanzine

avatar

Location : Toronto, Canada

PostSubject: Re: T.W.M.   Thu 24 Jul - 15:01

Platoon wrote:
The vinyls have fucking landed! They are officially here!

KILLER

_______________________
SKULLFUCKINGMETAL DISTRO/LABEL.
Canadian Extreme Metal & Experimental Noize Distribution:
http://skullfuckingmetal.blogspot.com
Back to top Go down
http://skullfuckingmetal.blogspot.com/
Platoon




PostSubject: Re: T.W.M.   Wed 13 Aug - 0:53

Keeg, know any one wanting to do a split with TWM? I might have about 20 mins to release if this one deal does not end up going through. I would love to do a split with a quality noise band or something. CD-r, Tape, whatever. If you know any doom or sludge bands or BM projects that would be interested in a split that would be wicked too. Even some dark, harsh industrial or something. Let me know man.

_______________________
Holy shit! You see that fucking head come apart man? I've never seen brains like that before man!
Back to top Go down
worshipsatanzine

avatar

Location : Toronto, Canada

PostSubject: Re: T.W.M.   Wed 13 Aug - 1:02

Platoon wrote:
Keeg, know any one wanting to do a split with TWM? I might have about 20 mins to release if this one deal does not end up going through. I would love to do a split with a quality noise band or something. CD-r, Tape, whatever. If you know any doom or sludge bands or BM projects that would be interested in a split that would be wicked too. Even some dark, harsh industrial or something. Let me know man.

I'll do my best to ask around and if I hear of anyone I'll let you know man!

_______________________
SKULLFUCKINGMETAL DISTRO/LABEL.
Canadian Extreme Metal & Experimental Noize Distribution:
http://skullfuckingmetal.blogspot.com
Back to top Go down
http://skullfuckingmetal.blogspot.com/
Platoon




PostSubject: Re: T.W.M.   Wed 13 Aug - 23:05

Wow, that was fast. You are the best Keeg Laughing

_______________________
Holy shit! You see that fucking head come apart man? I've never seen brains like that before man!
Back to top Go down
worshipsatanzine

avatar

Location : Toronto, Canada

PostSubject: Re: T.W.M.   Thu 14 Aug - 0:38

Platoon wrote:
Wow, that was fast. You are the best Keeg Laughing

I asked EGO DEATH from Greece...some really great dark noize ambient...hopefully hes interested Cheers lad

_______________________
SKULLFUCKINGMETAL DISTRO/LABEL.
Canadian Extreme Metal & Experimental Noize Distribution:
http://skullfuckingmetal.blogspot.com
Back to top Go down
http://skullfuckingmetal.blogspot.com/
worshipsatanzine

avatar

Location : Toronto, Canada

PostSubject: Re: T.W.M.   Thu 14 Aug - 0:39

I just checked my email...Ego Death is interested dude Twisted Evil

_______________________
SKULLFUCKINGMETAL DISTRO/LABEL.
Canadian Extreme Metal & Experimental Noize Distribution:
http://skullfuckingmetal.blogspot.com
Back to top Go down
http://skullfuckingmetal.blogspot.com/
Platoon




PostSubject: Re: T.W.M.   Thu 14 Aug - 23:08

That is awesome. I checked my email when I got home yesterday and he had emailed me.

_______________________
Holy shit! You see that fucking head come apart man? I've never seen brains like that before man!
Back to top Go down
worshipsatanzine

avatar

Location : Toronto, Canada

PostSubject: Re: T.W.M.   Fri 15 Aug - 17:29

Platoon wrote:
That is awesome. I checked my email when I got home yesterday and he had emailed me.

Killer news!

EgoDeath is great...I'm excited for this release dude. Twisted Evil

_______________________
SKULLFUCKINGMETAL DISTRO/LABEL.
Canadian Extreme Metal & Experimental Noize Distribution:
http://skullfuckingmetal.blogspot.com
Back to top Go down
http://skullfuckingmetal.blogspot.com/
Platoon




PostSubject: Re: T.W.M.   Sat 13 Sep - 5:02

edit, hang on.

_______________________
Holy shit! You see that fucking head come apart man? I've never seen brains like that before man!
Back to top Go down
Platoon




PostSubject: Re: T.W.M.   Sun 12 Oct - 5:22

First review of TWM - IV is up on http://www.burningblack.net

_______________________
Holy shit! You see that fucking head come apart man? I've never seen brains like that before man!
Back to top Go down
worshipsatanzine

avatar

Location : Toronto, Canada

PostSubject: Re: T.W.M.   Wed 10 Mar - 12:09

Any news on TWM???

_______________________
SKULLFUCKINGMETAL DISTRO/LABEL.
Canadian Extreme Metal & Experimental Noize Distribution:
http://skullfuckingmetal.blogspot.com
Back to top Go down
http://skullfuckingmetal.blogspot.com/
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: T.W.M.   

Back to top Go down
 
T.W.M.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
NIHILISTIC :: MAIN :: GOSPEL OF THE SPAMS/ BLACK MARKET-
Jump to: