NIHILISTIC

Support the depths of the underground!
 
HomeHome  FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 
 

 TOTAL DEATH \ SLAVATOR split-tape Out Now!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Aslak
Guest



PostSubject: TOTAL DEATH SLAVATOR split-tape Out Now!   Thu 18 May - 13:18

2 excellent old-school Thrash Metal demos on one tape, limited to 100 copies, with xeroxed cover. 4 Eur\5 Usd, P&P NOT included. Trades are welcome!

WHOLESALE:

Master+10 covers: 10 Euro \ 15 Usd INCLUDED SHIPPING

E-mail ONLY: sepulchralvoice (AT) hotmail (DOT) com



Last edited by on Tue 30 May - 17:16; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
gabalgabow
Admin
avatar

Location : France

PostSubject: Re: TOTAL DEATH \ SLAVATOR split-tape Out Now!   Thu 18 May - 13:42

Hello Aslak!

Cool.
Do you trade CDr releases, or only tapes?

I received your order to day, the pack is ready and will be sent tomorrow

Bye!
Gab
Back to top Go down
http://nihilistic-webzine-distro.fr
Aslak
Guest



PostSubject: Re: TOTAL DEATH \ SLAVATOR split-tape Out Now!   Sun 21 May - 11:32

Tapes only Gab, hehe.
Back to top Go down
worshipsatanzine

avatar

Location : Toronto, Canada

PostSubject: Re: TOTAL DEATH \ SLAVATOR split-tape Out Now!   Sun 21 May - 11:45

Aslak wrote:
Tapes only Gab, hehe.

Can I trade you a tape against this nice looking release?

_______________________
SKULLFUCKINGMETAL DISTRO/LABEL.
Canadian Extreme Metal & Experimental Noize Distribution:
http://skullfuckingmetal.blogspot.com
Back to top Go down
http://skullfuckingmetal.blogspot.com/
gabalgabow
Admin
avatar

Location : France

PostSubject: Re: TOTAL DEATH \ SLAVATOR split-tape Out Now!   Sun 21 May - 14:19

Aslak wrote:
Tapes only Gab, hehe.

Beware, because one day I might answer: "Floppies only, héhé" Razz
Back to top Go down
http://nihilistic-webzine-distro.fr
worshipsatanzine

avatar

Location : Toronto, Canada

PostSubject: Re: TOTAL DEATH \ SLAVATOR split-tape Out Now!   Sun 21 May - 14:35

gabalgabow wrote:
Aslak wrote:
Tapes only Gab, hehe.

Beware, because one day I might answer: "Floppies only, héhé" Razz

Laughing I'll floppy you :sarcastic:

_______________________
SKULLFUCKINGMETAL DISTRO/LABEL.
Canadian Extreme Metal & Experimental Noize Distribution:
http://skullfuckingmetal.blogspot.com
Back to top Go down
http://skullfuckingmetal.blogspot.com/
gabalgabow
Admin
avatar

Location : France

PostSubject: Re: TOTAL DEATH \ SLAVATOR split-tape Out Now!   Sun 21 May - 14:44

worshipsatanzine wrote:
Laughing I'll floppy you :sarcastic:

My ass isn't a floppy disk reader, mr Kékette tongue
Back to top Go down
http://nihilistic-webzine-distro.fr
gabalgabow
Admin
avatar

Location : France

PostSubject: Re: TOTAL DEATH \ SLAVATOR split-tape Out Now!   Sun 21 May - 14:55

(In French, "kékette" is a familiar word for little dick)
Back to top Go down
http://nihilistic-webzine-distro.fr
worshipsatanzine

avatar

Location : Toronto, Canada

PostSubject: Re: TOTAL DEATH \ SLAVATOR split-tape Out Now!   Sun 21 May - 14:57

gabalgabow wrote:
worshipsatanzine wrote:
Laughing I'll floppy you :sarcastic:

My ass isn't a floppy disk reader, mr Kékette tongue

Oh it's only a male cum reader, I'm sorry Crying or Very sad :sarcastic:

_______________________
SKULLFUCKINGMETAL DISTRO/LABEL.
Canadian Extreme Metal & Experimental Noize Distribution:
http://skullfuckingmetal.blogspot.com
Back to top Go down
http://skullfuckingmetal.blogspot.com/
worshipsatanzine

avatar

Location : Toronto, Canada

PostSubject: Re: TOTAL DEATH \ SLAVATOR split-tape Out Now!   Sun 21 May - 14:58

gabalgabow wrote:
(In French, "kékette" is a familiar word for little dick)

That's not what you said about my huge cock when you were sucking away Suspect

_______________________
SKULLFUCKINGMETAL DISTRO/LABEL.
Canadian Extreme Metal & Experimental Noize Distribution:
http://skullfuckingmetal.blogspot.com
Back to top Go down
http://skullfuckingmetal.blogspot.com/
Aslak
Guest



PostSubject: Re: TOTAL DEATH \ SLAVATOR split-tape Out Now!   Mon 22 May - 12:29

worshipsatanzine wrote:
Aslak wrote:
Tapes only Gab, hehe.

Can I trade you a tape against this nice looking release?

Sure! We'll talk about it on Msn or something.
Back to top Go down
worshipsatanzine

avatar

Location : Toronto, Canada

PostSubject: Re: TOTAL DEATH \ SLAVATOR split-tape Out Now!   Mon 22 May - 12:50

Aslak wrote:
worshipsatanzine wrote:
Aslak wrote:
Tapes only Gab, hehe.

Can I trade you a tape against this nice looking release?

Sure! We'll talk about it on Msn or something.

Cool, i'll message you next time i'm on msn Cool

_______________________
SKULLFUCKINGMETAL DISTRO/LABEL.
Canadian Extreme Metal & Experimental Noize Distribution:
http://skullfuckingmetal.blogspot.com
Back to top Go down
http://skullfuckingmetal.blogspot.com/
Aslak
Guest



PostSubject: Re: TOTAL DEATH \ SLAVATOR split-tape Out Now!   Tue 30 May - 17:17

BUMP!!!
Back to top Go down
falsedevour




PostSubject: Re: TOTAL DEATH \ SLAVATOR split-tape Out Now!   Wed 18 Jul - 3:10

Aslak wrote:
2 excellent old-school Thrash Metal demos on one tape, limited to 100 copies, with xeroxed cover. 4 Eur\5 Usd, P&P NOT included. Trades are welcome!

WHOLESALE:

Master+10 covers: 10 Euro \ 15 Usd INCLUDED SHIPPING

E-mail ONLY: sepulchralvoice (AT) hotmail (DOT) com


Hails!

Is this tape still available? Are you trading via master tape plus covers?

Thanks!
Back to top Go down
gabalgabow
Admin
avatar

Location : France

PostSubject: Re: TOTAL DEATH \ SLAVATOR split-tape Out Now!   Wed 18 Jul - 16:58

falsedevour wrote:

Hails!
Is this tape still available? Are you trading via master tape plus covers?
Thanks!

I'm not sure if this label is still active... Last update of the website dates back to 2006 or something.

So you run a label? I wouldn't mind at all trading master + covers of my releases

Gabriel
Back to top Go down
http://nihilistic-webzine-distro.fr
falsedevour




PostSubject: Re: TOTAL DEATH \ SLAVATOR split-tape Out Now!   Thu 19 Jul - 7:44

gabalgabow wrote:
falsedevour wrote:

Hails!
Is this tape still available? Are you trading via master tape plus covers?
Thanks!

I'm not sure if this label is still active... Last update of the website dates back to 2006 or something.

So you run a label? I wouldn't mind at all trading master + covers of my releases

Gabriel

O i see. No, i dont run a label but i'm distroing tapes already for the past months that's why i always like to trade via master + covers (tape) so i can spread the format i really love!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: TOTAL DEATH \ SLAVATOR split-tape Out Now!   

Back to top Go down
 
TOTAL DEATH \ SLAVATOR split-tape Out Now!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Why i despise death metal
» Discern - Christian Death Metal
» Death Cult's Tales Of Terror
» Split Family Faces
» Dogs of Pray - Death Will Have To Wait

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
NIHILISTIC :: MAIN :: GOSPEL OF THE SPAMS/ BLACK MARKET-
Jump to: