NIHILISTIC

Support the depths of the underground!
 
HomeHome  FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 
 

 Samizdat Records updates

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Samizdat



Location : halifax, ns, canada

PostSubject: Re: Samizdat Records updates   Fri 8 Dec - 19:55

worshipsatanzine wrote:
Samizdat wrote:


Twisted Evil

vagina+blasting metal=:woo

:hailz: FUCKING METAL BOOZE CHICKS WEED SLUTS YES!

giggity giggity giggity

another update coming either tonight, or on sunday. i think it just might be the first update yet, that i dont have any new tapes.. i think..
not to worry though, tapes are still the way to go. oh yes they are.

_______________________
never stop the madness!
Back to top Go down
http://www.samizdat-records.cjb.net
Samizdat



Location : halifax, ns, canada

PostSubject: Re: Samizdat Records updates   Sat 9 Dec - 0:44

Dub Buk Idu na Vy! CD
Ukranian Folk Black Metal. For any fan of Eastern European NSBM scene. $15

Nokturnal Mortum Logo patch $10

Original Sin Destroy My Life PROCDR
Chinese Suicidal Black Metal. For fans of Be Persecuted,
recommended! $5

The Shadow Order/Akitsa Polemos/Guerre EP
Greek/Canadian NSBM. $10

Tumulus Skedokresie CD
Russian Progressive Folk Metal. $15

_______________________
never stop the madness!


Last edited by on Sat 9 Dec - 0:46; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.samizdat-records.cjb.net
worshipsatanzine

avatar

Location : Toronto, Canada

PostSubject: Re: Samizdat Records updates   Sat 9 Dec - 0:45

Samizdat wrote:

giggity giggity giggity

another update coming either tonight, or on sunday. i think it just might be the first update yet, that i dont have any new tapes.. i think..
not to worry though, tapes are still the way to go. oh yes they are.

Tapes fucking Rule! I'm excited to see your updates and I have some updates comming full spead ahead as well soon, some black metal tapes too Twisted Evil

_______________________
SKULLFUCKINGMETAL DISTRO/LABEL.
Canadian Extreme Metal & Experimental Noize Distribution:
http://skullfuckingmetal.blogspot.com
Back to top Go down
http://skullfuckingmetal.blogspot.com/
Samizdat



Location : halifax, ns, canada

PostSubject: Re: Samizdat Records updates   Sat 9 Dec - 0:49

worshipsatanzine wrote:
Samizdat wrote:

giggity giggity giggity

another
update coming either tonight, or on sunday. i think it just might be
the first update yet, that i dont have any new tapes.. i think..
not to worry though, tapes are still the way to go. oh yes they are.

Tapes
fucking Rule! I'm excited to see your updates and I have some updates
comming full spead ahead as well soon, some black metal tapes too Twisted Evil



now that school is not so busy, im gonna be doing lotsa
ordering/trading, that hopefully updates in january and beyond will be
bigger, and most importantly, will have more tapes.. all the exams make
for no good distro running :execution:

_______________________
never stop the madness!
Back to top Go down
http://www.samizdat-records.cjb.net
worshipsatanzine

avatar

Location : Toronto, Canada

PostSubject: Re: Samizdat Records updates   Wed 13 Dec - 6:37

Running a distro sure does take lots of time.....I can barley keep up these days! but its D.I.Y. or DIE!!!!

_______________________
SKULLFUCKINGMETAL DISTRO/LABEL.
Canadian Extreme Metal & Experimental Noize Distribution:
http://skullfuckingmetal.blogspot.com
Back to top Go down
http://skullfuckingmetal.blogspot.com/
Samizdat



Location : halifax, ns, canada

PostSubject: Re: Samizdat Records updates   Thu 14 Dec - 0:17

worshipsatanzine wrote:
Running a distro sure does take lots of
time.....I can barley keep up these days! but its D.I.Y. or
DIE!!!!



i agree on point one; point two; AND point three. well done!

Laughing:firedevil::hailz:

_______________________
never stop the madness!
Back to top Go down
http://www.samizdat-records.cjb.net
worshipsatanzine

avatar

Location : Toronto, Canada

PostSubject: Re: Samizdat Records updates   Thu 14 Dec - 2:09

Samizdat wrote:




i agree on point one; point two; AND point three. well done!

Laughing:firedevil::hailz:

I sleep 3hrs a night these days, its crazy! Shocked

_______________________
SKULLFUCKINGMETAL DISTRO/LABEL.
Canadian Extreme Metal & Experimental Noize Distribution:
http://skullfuckingmetal.blogspot.com
Back to top Go down
http://skullfuckingmetal.blogspot.com/
Samizdat



Location : halifax, ns, canada

PostSubject: Re: Samizdat Records updates   Thu 14 Dec - 19:51

some songs from the upcoming Nex Perpetui Regis EP are posted on their myspace. the EP will be soon released on tape by me, and by the band on cdr; both editions will be limited.

_______________________
never stop the madness!
Back to top Go down
http://www.samizdat-records.cjb.net
worshipsatanzine

avatar

Location : Toronto, Canada

PostSubject: Re: Samizdat Records updates   Thu 14 Dec - 22:26

Samizdat wrote:
some songs from the upcoming Nex Perpetui Regis EP are posted on their myspace. the EP will be soon released on tape by me, and by the band on cdr; both editions will be limited.

I am very interested in some copies....master cdr + tape covers trade wise Twisted Evil

_______________________
SKULLFUCKINGMETAL DISTRO/LABEL.
Canadian Extreme Metal & Experimental Noize Distribution:
http://skullfuckingmetal.blogspot.com
Back to top Go down
http://skullfuckingmetal.blogspot.com/
Samizdat



Location : halifax, ns, canada

PostSubject: Re: Samizdat Records updates   Thu 14 Dec - 22:37

worshipsatanzine wrote:
Samizdat wrote:
some songs from the upcoming Nex Perpetui Regis EP are posted on their myspace. the EP will be soon released on tape by me, and by the band on cdr; both editions will be limited.

I am very interested in some copies....master cdr + tape covers trade wise Twisted Evil



oh trust me man, youll get some!

the recording is done, im just waiting to get the artwork, and have it printed. so im hoping for a mid january release. :hailz:

_______________________
never stop the madness!
Back to top Go down
http://www.samizdat-records.cjb.net
worshipsatanzine

avatar

Location : Toronto, Canada

PostSubject: Re: Samizdat Records updates   Fri 15 Dec - 0:41

Samizdat wrote:


oh trust me man, youll get some!

the recording is done, im just waiting to get the artwork, and have it printed. so im hoping for a mid january release. :hailz:

HAILS TO THE TRUE UNDERGROUND!! :hailz:

_______________________
SKULLFUCKINGMETAL DISTRO/LABEL.
Canadian Extreme Metal & Experimental Noize Distribution:
http://skullfuckingmetal.blogspot.com
Back to top Go down
http://skullfuckingmetal.blogspot.com/
Samizdat



Location : halifax, ns, canada

PostSubject: Re: Samizdat Records updates   Fri 15 Dec - 0:56

worshipsatanzine wrote:
Samizdat wrote:


oh trust me man, youll get some!

the recording is done, im just waiting to get the artwork, and have it printed. so im hoping for a mid january release. :hailz:

HAILS TO THE TRUE UNDERGROUND!! :hailz:



:hailz: long live the tapes! :firedevil:

_______________________
never stop the madness!
Back to top Go down
http://www.samizdat-records.cjb.net
Samizdat



Location : halifax, ns, canada

PostSubject: Re: Samizdat Records updates   Sat 16 Dec - 22:32

new arrivals:



Loits - Legion Estland EP

Estonian Black/Groove metal. Limited to 658 handnumbered copies. $10



Skyforger - Latviesu Strelnieki LP

Latvian Folk Black Metal. LP limited to 500 copies. $15



Skyforger - Semigalls Warchant LP

Latvian Folk Black Metal. Demo+new EP. $15



Skyforger - Kauja Pie Saules TSHIRT (L). $15

_______________________
never stop the madness!
Back to top Go down
http://www.samizdat-records.cjb.net
zambonin

avatar

Location : PEI

PostSubject: Re: Samizdat Records updates   Sun 17 Dec - 3:46

you bastard, why do you order in skyforger when i am broke.

i'll be ordering that stuf after christmas
Back to top Go down
Samizdat



Location : halifax, ns, canada

PostSubject: Re: Samizdat Records updates   Sun 17 Dec - 16:08

zambonin wrote:
you bastard, why do you order in skyforger when i am broke.

i'll be ordering that stuf after christmas



:sarcastic: i ordered it a while ago.. the post took its sweet time processing it haha..

awesome man, there should be enough to last till january..

_______________________
never stop the madness!
Back to top Go down
http://www.samizdat-records.cjb.net
Samizdat



Location : halifax, ns, canada

PostSubject: Re: Samizdat Records updates   Thu 11 Jan - 1:13

things have been kinda slow with samidat, with copm crashing and whatnot.. but within next couple of weeks i will be announcing a couple of releases, including a venture into a brand new style for the label.

_______________________
never stop the madness!
Back to top Go down
http://www.samizdat-records.cjb.net
worshipsatanzine

avatar

Location : Toronto, Canada

PostSubject: Re: Samizdat Records updates   Thu 11 Jan - 1:17

Samizdat wrote:
things have been kinda slow with samidat, with copm crashing and whatnot.. but within next couple of weeks i will be announcing a couple of releases, including a venture into a brand new style for the label.

Sucks that your computer crashed, I was wondering where the hell you have been man

I'm defintally interested in trading for your upcomming releases. Twisted Evil

_______________________
SKULLFUCKINGMETAL DISTRO/LABEL.
Canadian Extreme Metal & Experimental Noize Distribution:
http://skullfuckingmetal.blogspot.com
Back to top Go down
http://skullfuckingmetal.blogspot.com/
Samizdat



Location : halifax, ns, canada

PostSubject: Re: Samizdat Records updates   Thu 11 Jan - 1:23

worshipsatanzine wrote:
Sucks that your computer crashed, I was wondering where the hell you have been man

I'm defintally interested in trading for your upcomming releases. Twisted Evil

luckily i didnt lose anything important, so happenned i backed up pretty much everything not long before the shite happenned..

great man! im looking forward to getting those gruuthaagy splits from you.. the one i got from you earlier (with ekasia) kicked major ass..
the releases i hope to announce soon should fit up right your alley.. of course therell be some bm.. and some reeaally nice drone/ambient split as well (im just waiting for 2nd band to confirm, and booya itll be announced)..

_______________________
never stop the madness!
Back to top Go down
http://www.samizdat-records.cjb.net
Samizdat



Location : halifax, ns, canada

PostSubject: Re: Samizdat Records updates   Thu 18 Jan - 21:01

Theres some news ready to be made public in the samizdat camp:

Nex Perpetui Regis have completed the recording of their upcoming debut EP, tape version of which will be released on Samizdat Records (the band will handle the CDR version). The artwork is done, and is on it's way to Canada, with the release date planned for early February. Expect nothing but good ole early 90s black metal, before the scene turned to shit (drama).
To kill yourself, go ahead and listen: http://www.myspace.com/npr666.

The release dates for other upcoming Samizdat are moving closer and closer, as well. Expect Tyvragen - Erinnerungen EP in late february; dozhd' - EP in march; and Vandoed - Full Length in march/april. As well, there will be more releases announced in the next couple of weeks.

Also, soon we will start making unique Tyvragen, and Samizdat Records tshirts, there will be only a very small amount produced, and even fewer will be made available to the public. The printing will be devoid of ANY professionalism. Only D.I.Y. is real! Expect the shirts some time in february.

Considering the upcoming increase in label activity, Samizdat is going to change the focus of it's distro. We will still continue running it, however you will see noticeable changes in the way it is run.

_______________________
never stop the madness!
Back to top Go down
http://www.samizdat-records.cjb.net
worshipsatanzine

avatar

Location : Toronto, Canada

PostSubject: Re: Samizdat Records updates   Tue 23 Jan - 22:43

Good news! I'm excited to trade for your new releases

HORNS UP HIGH TO THE SAMIZDAT RECORDS CAMP!!! Twisted Evil

_______________________
SKULLFUCKINGMETAL DISTRO/LABEL.
Canadian Extreme Metal & Experimental Noize Distribution:
http://skullfuckingmetal.blogspot.com
Back to top Go down
http://skullfuckingmetal.blogspot.com/
Samizdat



Location : halifax, ns, canada

PostSubject: Re: Samizdat Records updates   Tue 23 Jan - 23:35

worshipsatanzine wrote:
Good news! I'm excited to trade for your new releases

HORNS UP HIGH TO THE SAMIZDAT RECORDS CAMP!!! Twisted Evil

:hailz:
looks like the cdr version is going to be ready sooner.. but either way as soon as one of the versions will be in my hands, youll be getting some!

_______________________
never stop the madness!
Back to top Go down
http://www.samizdat-records.cjb.net
worshipsatanzine

avatar

Location : Toronto, Canada

PostSubject: Re: Samizdat Records updates   Wed 24 Jan - 0:10

Samizdat wrote:


:hailz:
looks like the cdr version is going to be ready sooner.. but either way as soon as one of the versions will be in my hands, youll be getting some!

Than you Sir :hailz:

_______________________
SKULLFUCKINGMETAL DISTRO/LABEL.
Canadian Extreme Metal & Experimental Noize Distribution:
http://skullfuckingmetal.blogspot.com
Back to top Go down
http://skullfuckingmetal.blogspot.com/
Platoon




PostSubject: Re: Samizdat Records updates   Sat 31 Mar - 17:36

Samizdat, where art thou

_______________________
Holy shit! You see that fucking head come apart man? I've never seen brains like that before man!
Back to top Go down
worshipsatanzine

avatar

Location : Toronto, Canada

PostSubject: Re: Samizdat Records updates   Sat 31 Mar - 18:04

I think he left the scene. By the looks of things.

_______________________
SKULLFUCKINGMETAL DISTRO/LABEL.
Canadian Extreme Metal & Experimental Noize Distribution:
http://skullfuckingmetal.blogspot.com
Back to top Go down
http://skullfuckingmetal.blogspot.com/
Samizdat



Location : halifax, ns, canada

PostSubject: Re: Samizdat Records updates   Tue 29 Jan - 16:07

samizdat has left the building!

i no longer will be running the distro/label, but i am keeping the name, who knows, i might release some of my bands through samizdat in the future, but no more distro. no more label. its been fun while it lasted, but the drama and the rip offs got on my nerves.

im concentrating on writing/recording a second Janjaweed demo/split/whateveritlltuirnouttobe, and on a yet-anonymous raw drone/noise/sludge project.
ill gladly share the tapes for free with anyone i know on here.

_______________________
never stop the madness!
Back to top Go down
http://www.samizdat-records.cjb.net
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Samizdat Records updates   

Back to top Go down
 
Samizdat Records updates
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Free Ulterium Records Sampler
» Cleopatra Records
» Records
» Retroactive Records sign Liberty N Justice
» The Junkies Live NYC 1975 [Nowhere Records - EP]

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
NIHILISTIC :: MAIN :: GOSPEL OF THE SPAMS/ BLACK MARKET-
Jump to: