NIHILISTIC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NIHILISTIC

Support the depths of the underground!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

tape trading of old demo

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Raven

tape trading of old demo Empty
PostSubject: tape trading of old demo   tape trading of old demo EmptyWed 21 Jun - 20:58

hello..I would be interested in tape copies of old demo of black/thrash/death metal like Hellhammer (the most important)..Blasphemy..Asphyx..Necrovore..Nihilist..Unleashed..Old Norwegian Black Metal Bands..Moonblood..etc..etc..tape copies with GOOD xeroxed covers will be good..let me know..I can offer a little list of demo copies in trade..Hail!!..
Back to top Go down
gabalgabow
Admin
gabalgabow

PostSubject: Re: tape trading of old demo   tape trading of old demo EmptySun 25 Jun - 17:15

Well, there aren't anymore that much tape traders, so good luck in your search! Wink

Gab
Back to top Go down
http://nihilistic-webzine-distro.fr
falsedevour

PostSubject: Re: tape trading of old demo   tape trading of old demo EmptyThu 19 Jul - 8:27

Raven wrote:
hello..I would be interested in tape copies of old demo of black/thrash/death metal like Hellhammer (the most important)..Blasphemy..Asphyx..Necrovore..Nihilist..Unleashed..Old Norwegian Black Metal Bands..Moonblood..etc..etc..tape copies with GOOD xeroxed covers will be good..let me know..I can offer a little list of demo copies in trade..Hail!!..

Hell!

I'm interested in tape trade. I have some tapes of what you've mentioned and i have tons of thrash demos for you. pm me for more details. By the way, where are you from?

Thanks!
Back to top Go down
Evilucifer

PostSubject: Re: tape trading of old demo   tape trading of old demo EmptyTue 31 Jul - 23:20

this guy have lot of xeroxed demos http://scabbombprod.8m.com/catalog.html
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: tape trading of old demo   tape trading of old demo Empty

Back to top Go down

tape trading of old demo
Page 1 of 1