NIHILISTIC

Support the depths of the underground!
 
HomeHome  FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 
 

 Suffering Jesus under attack by homosexual werewolves...

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
worshipsatanzine

avatar

Location : Toronto, Canada

PostSubject: Re: Suffering Jesus under attack by homosexual werewolves...   Mon 30 Oct - 22:05

BEHEGOTH :lol!:

_______________________
SKULLFUCKINGMETAL DISTRO/LABEL.
Canadian Extreme Metal & Experimental Noize Distribution:
http://skullfuckingmetal.blogspot.com
Back to top Go down
http://skullfuckingmetal.blogspot.com/
gabalgabow
Admin
avatar

Location : France

PostSubject: Re: Suffering Jesus under attack by homosexual werewolves...   Mon 30 Oct - 22:06

worshipsatanzine wrote:
BEHEGOTH :lol!:

Is it BE A GOTH or GAYHEGOTH (Gay and goth)?
Back to top Go down
http://nihilistic-webzine-distro.fr
worshipsatanzine

avatar

Location : Toronto, Canada

PostSubject: Re: Suffering Jesus under attack by homosexual werewolves...   Mon 30 Oct - 22:12

gabalgabow wrote:
worshipsatanzine wrote:
BEHEGOTH :lol!:

Is it BE A GOTH or GAYHEGOTH (Gay and goth)?


:sarcastic: GAYHEGOTH!

_______________________
SKULLFUCKINGMETAL DISTRO/LABEL.
Canadian Extreme Metal & Experimental Noize Distribution:
http://skullfuckingmetal.blogspot.com
Back to top Go down
http://skullfuckingmetal.blogspot.com/
gabalgabow
Admin
avatar

Location : France

PostSubject: Re: Suffering Jesus under attack by homosexual werewolves...   Mon 30 Oct - 22:14

BLEEEEAAAAAARRRGAYGOTH 🚾
Back to top Go down
http://nihilistic-webzine-distro.fr
worshipsatanzine

avatar

Location : Toronto, Canada

PostSubject: Re: Suffering Jesus under attack by homosexual werewolves...   Mon 30 Oct - 22:25

gabalgabow wrote:
BLEEEEAAAAAARRRGAYGOTH 🚾

Do my finger nails look ok? Enough black nail POLISH? :lol!:

_______________________
SKULLFUCKINGMETAL DISTRO/LABEL.
Canadian Extreme Metal & Experimental Noize Distribution:
http://skullfuckingmetal.blogspot.com
Back to top Go down
http://skullfuckingmetal.blogspot.com/
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Suffering Jesus under attack by homosexual werewolves...   Tue 31 Oct - 0:40

BEHEMOTH is a Polish word which means BEAGAYGOTH
:execution: :gnahahah: Twisted Evil :sarcastic:
Back to top Go down
CHASEHELLVOMIT




PostSubject: Re: Suffering Jesus under attack by homosexual werewolves...   Sat 4 Nov - 6:47

black metal itself suffers from a lack of intellect from an overdose of ghayness.

_______________________
My awful bands!
http://www.misterpunch.net/godimpaler - 80's alcohol thrash
http://www.myspace.com/crustlustband - crust/grind attack
Back to top Go down
gabalgabow
Admin
avatar

Location : France

PostSubject: Re: Suffering Jesus under attack by homosexual werewolves...   Sat 4 Nov - 14:41

worshipsatanzine wrote:

Do my finger nails look ok? Enough black nail POLISH? :lol!:

Oh, I thought it was maroon... My ass is really dirty these days!! :lol!:

Keegan!! You have a little piece of shit under your mouth! :sarcastic:
Back to top Go down
http://nihilistic-webzine-distro.fr
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Suffering Jesus under attack by homosexual werewolves...   Sat 4 Nov - 16:48

CHASEHELLVOMIT wrote:
black metal itself suffers from a lack of intellect from an overdose of ghayness.
You're damn right..... Twisted Evil
Now there're heaps of shitty faggots tryin' to be anything but Metal worshippers Evil or Very Mad
fuck the scum
Back to top Go down
gabalgabow
Admin
avatar

Location : France

PostSubject: Re: Suffering Jesus under attack by homosexual werewolves...   Sat 4 Nov - 16:51



Come on! I'm totally fucking metal dude! :lol!:
Back to top Go down
http://nihilistic-webzine-distro.fr
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Suffering Jesus under attack by homosexual werewolves...   Sat 4 Nov - 17:05

gabalgabow wrote:


Come on! I'm totally fucking metal dude! :lol!:
:sarcastic: :sarcastic:
The Day Bender Killed Nargaroth
Für nich ist futurama blut
Futurama Ist Krieg !!!
A dedication monument
Back to top Go down
worshipsatanzine

avatar

Location : Toronto, Canada

PostSubject: Re: Suffering Jesus under attack by homosexual werewolves...   Sat 4 Nov - 21:19

gabalgabow wrote:


Oh, I thought it was maroon... My ass is really dirty these days!! :lol!:

Keegan!! You have a little piece of shit under your mouth! :sarcastic:


:lol!: I dunnoo...Unless you transformed into a really hot chick Gab that still crashed out in my bed Twisted Evil

_______________________
SKULLFUCKINGMETAL DISTRO/LABEL.
Canadian Extreme Metal & Experimental Noize Distribution:
http://skullfuckingmetal.blogspot.com
Back to top Go down
http://skullfuckingmetal.blogspot.com/
gabalgabow
Admin
avatar

Location : France

PostSubject: Re: Suffering Jesus under attack by homosexual werewolves...   Sat 4 Nov - 21:25

worshipsatanzine wrote:

:lol!: I dunnoo...Unless you transformed into a really hot chick Gab that still crashed out in my bed Twisted Evil

Well... Let me be your dragqueen! What a Face

In fact I initially was a girl, but decided to have a sexual transplant at the age of 20... They cut my tits and everything round, huh!! affraid
Back to top Go down
http://nihilistic-webzine-distro.fr
worshipsatanzine

avatar

Location : Toronto, Canada

PostSubject: Re: Suffering Jesus under attack by homosexual werewolves...   Sat 4 Nov - 21:42

gabalgabow wrote:


Well... Let me be your dragqueen! What a Face

In fact I initially was a girl, but decided to have a sexual transplant at the age of 20... They cut my tits and everything round, huh!! affraid

thats sexxxy Gab! Wanna come to DARK RAVE with me tonight then Wink

_______________________
SKULLFUCKINGMETAL DISTRO/LABEL.
Canadian Extreme Metal & Experimental Noize Distribution:
http://skullfuckingmetal.blogspot.com
Back to top Go down
http://skullfuckingmetal.blogspot.com/
gabalgabow
Admin
avatar

Location : France

PostSubject: Re: Suffering Jesus under attack by homosexual werewolves...   Sun 5 Nov - 21:59

worshipsatanzine wrote:


thats sexxxy Gab! Wanna come to DARK RAVE with me tonight then Wink

I even don't know howw to dance dude... The only "dance" I know is headbanging! No joke... :hailz:
Back to top Go down
http://nihilistic-webzine-distro.fr
worshipsatanzine

avatar

Location : Toronto, Canada

PostSubject: Re: Suffering Jesus under attack by homosexual werewolves...   Mon 6 Nov - 0:29

gabalgabow wrote:
worshipsatanzine wrote:


thats sexxxy Gab! Wanna come to DARK RAVE with me tonight then Wink

I even don't know howw to dance dude... The only "dance" I know is headbanging! No joke... :hailz:


I don't know how to dance as well, but when I used to dj rave music (hard acid techno) I would headbang along Twisted Evil

_______________________
SKULLFUCKINGMETAL DISTRO/LABEL.
Canadian Extreme Metal & Experimental Noize Distribution:
http://skullfuckingmetal.blogspot.com
Back to top Go down
http://skullfuckingmetal.blogspot.com/
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Suffering Jesus under attack by homosexual werewolves...   Mon 6 Nov - 3:11

gabalgabow wrote:
worshipsatanzine wrote:


thats sexxxy Gab! Wanna come to DARK RAVE with me tonight then Wink

I even don't know howw to dance dude... The only "dance" I know is headbanging! No joke... :hailz:
Yeah Dancing REALLY SUCKZZZZZZZ Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Women like that shit dancing... They can fuck off and die :sarcastic:
Back to top Go down
CHASEHELLVOMIT




PostSubject: Re: Suffering Jesus under attack by homosexual werewolves...   Mon 6 Nov - 8:12

a few weeks ago i got absolutely hammered and mailed satanic warmaster a pair of socks.

_______________________
My awful bands!
http://www.misterpunch.net/godimpaler - 80's alcohol thrash
http://www.myspace.com/crustlustband - crust/grind attack
Back to top Go down
Samizdat



Location : halifax, ns, canada

PostSubject: Re: Suffering Jesus under attack by homosexual werewolves...   Mon 6 Nov - 19:39

CHASEHELLVOMIT wrote:
a few weeks ago i got absolutely hammered and mailed satanic warmaster a pair of socks.


:lol!:
Back to top Go down
http://www.samizdat-records.cjb.net
gabalgabow
Admin
avatar

Location : France

PostSubject: Re: Suffering Jesus under attack by homosexual werewolves...   Mon 6 Nov - 19:49

macabrepest wrote:

Yeah Dancing REALLY SUCKZZZZZZZ Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Women like that shit dancing... They can fuck off and die :sarcastic:

I'd rather fuck them Laughing

Move your ass baby! Up and dooown, Move your ass baby!! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
http://nihilistic-webzine-distro.fr
worshipsatanzine

avatar

Location : Toronto, Canada

PostSubject: Re: Suffering Jesus under attack by homosexual werewolves...   Mon 6 Nov - 22:56

gabalgabow wrote:


I'd rather fuck them Laughing

Move your ass baby! Up and dooown, Move your ass baby!! Twisted Evil

Twisted Evil I love to fuck!!

_______________________
SKULLFUCKINGMETAL DISTRO/LABEL.
Canadian Extreme Metal & Experimental Noize Distribution:
http://skullfuckingmetal.blogspot.com
Back to top Go down
http://skullfuckingmetal.blogspot.com/
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Suffering Jesus under attack by homosexual werewolves...   Tue 7 Nov - 0:18

worshipsatanzine wrote:
gabalgabow wrote:


I'd rather fuck them Laughing

Move your ass baby! Up and dooown, Move your ass baby!! Twisted Evil

Twisted Evil I love to fuck!!
Born to Fuck! :hailz:
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Suffering Jesus under attack by homosexual werewolves...   Tue 7 Nov - 0:21

gabalgabow wrote:
macabrepest wrote:

Yeah Dancing REALLY SUCKZZZZZZZ Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Women like that shit dancing... They can fuck off and die :sarcastic:

I'd rather fuck them Laughing

Move your ass baby! Up and dooown, Move your ass baby!! Twisted Evil
Absolutely
But Do you go to cheap places in your local zone? you know :whistling:
After all France is good to place to seach and screw chicks, right?
Any good French club? :whistling:
Back to top Go down
gabalgabow
Admin
avatar

Location : France

PostSubject: Re: Suffering Jesus under attack by homosexual werewolves...   Tue 7 Nov - 19:44

worshipsatanzine wrote:


Twisted Evil I love to fuck!!

Maybe coz you're a fukking fukker Laughing
Back to top Go down
http://nihilistic-webzine-distro.fr
gabalgabow
Admin
avatar

Location : France

PostSubject: Re: Suffering Jesus under attack by homosexual werewolves...   Tue 7 Nov - 19:48

macabrepest wrote:

Absolutely
But Do you go to cheap places in your local zone? you know :whistling:
After all France is good to place to seach and screw chicks, right?
Any good French club? :whistling:

No clue at all... The only places I usually visit are some local place in my town that play gigs from time to time... From rock to "electro industrial"... there's a new place for gigs, it's not bad...


Of corpse there's the black metal gig that occurs every month in my suburb Cool It's not bad, and the guys who organize it (LE CHANT DU BOUC) are serious: No stupid delay, no need to wait 1 hour between each band...

There are of corpse the music stores, and the second hand markets that occur during week ends...

Not much cool chiks to meet in these places... Especially when you don't give the slightest fuck about gothochicks... I want girls with a brain of their own!!
Back to top Go down
http://nihilistic-webzine-distro.fr
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Suffering Jesus under attack by homosexual werewolves...   

Back to top Go down
 
Suffering Jesus under attack by homosexual werewolves...
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 Similar topics
-
» What Would Jesus Do ?
» Marley Marl's Rap Attack Show on WBLS 107.5 FM, December 1987
» Jesus Freak Hideout - FREE compilation
» Who is the last person you lead to Jesus Christ?
» Former Attack Attack! Bassist John Holgado is the Stupidest Human Being Ever

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
NIHILISTIC :: MAIN :: METALLIC DISCUSSIONS-
Jump to: