NIHILISTIC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NIHILISTIC

Support the depths of the underground!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Thrash Attack zine #1

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Flo

Thrash Attack zine #1 Empty
PostSubject: Thrash Attack zine #1   Thrash Attack zine #1 EmptySat 2 Sep - 9:57

Finally the first issue of my thrash-only fanzine "Thrash Attack" is done!

It contains interviews with Tankard, Gama Bomb, Sauron and Nocturnal plus over 40 reviews(CD, Tape, Vinyl, DVD, CDr) on 40 pages Din A5, written completely in English.

Price:

3 Euro for Germany

4 Euro for Europe

5 Dollars for the rest of the world

Or ask for/offer trades!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
blindhea

PostSubject: Re: Thrash Attack zine #1   Thrash Attack zine #1 EmptyWed 27 Sep - 13:19

do you interssed by trade For kronique ??
Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Thrash Attack zine #1   Thrash Attack zine #1 EmptyThu 5 Oct - 6:28

Flo wrote:
Finally the first issue of my thrash-only fanzine "Thrash Attack" is done!

It contains interviews with Tankard, Gama Bomb, Sauron and Nocturnal plus over 40 reviews(CD, Tape, Vinyl, DVD, CDr) on 40 pages Din A5, written completely in English.

Price:

3 Euro for Germany

4 Euro for Europe

5 Dollars for the rest of the world

Or ask for/offer trades!!!!!!!!!!

It sounds cool.....Any link,web coffin,flyer?
:hailz:
Back to top Go down
worshipsatanzine

worshipsatanzine

PostSubject: Re: Thrash Attack zine #1   Thrash Attack zine #1 EmptyThu 5 Oct - 22:06

I traded for some copies, great magazine! :hailz:

I have 3 copies available of THRASH ATTACk available if anyone is interested :up

Back to top Go down
http://skullfuckingmetal.blogspot.com/
blindhea

PostSubject: Re: Thrash Attack zine #1   Thrash Attack zine #1 EmptyFri 6 Oct - 18:06

ME !you trade ? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Aslak

PostSubject: Re: Thrash Attack zine #1   Thrash Attack zine #1 EmptyMon 9 Oct - 20:50

Good stuff, support! (the design will need more work next time though, (lay down yer crayons matey!)
Back to top Go down
falsedevour

PostSubject: Re: Thrash Attack zine #1   Thrash Attack zine #1 EmptyWed 18 Jul - 4:53

worshipsatanzine wrote:
I traded for some copies, great magazine! :hailz:

I have 3 copies available of THRASH ATTACk available if anyone is interested :up

Ugh! A great magazine??? I dont think so! You're kissing this zine's ass so much (deep inside you all know this zine is CRAP!)! And one thing for sure, this is not a Thrash Attack coz it's CRAP THRASH ATTACK! Hey mr. editor, please kick those massive e-mail adresses and websites on your review sections (if not, just put the alternate mailing adress, i mean the snail mail adress not just the e-adressess). Now, learn from ug printed zines not webzines. Accept the truth and continue what you've started,in a more UG and METAL way!
Back to top Go down
brokke

brokke

PostSubject: Re: Thrash Attack zine #1   Thrash Attack zine #1 EmptyThu 19 Jul - 17:11

Not so bad it's one of the last zines entirely dedicated to Thrash Metal, so i think it's pretty cool if you need some contacts with obscure Thrash combos.
The editor seems to be young, and he isn't always so objective on reviews when it comes to Thrash, but he follows his instincts in trying not to be a wanabee Blasphemy hellzine.
Back to top Go down
http://www.foedus-aeternus.net
falsedevour

PostSubject: Re: Thrash Attack zine #1   Thrash Attack zine #1 EmptyFri 20 Jul - 1:29

Huh? Last zine dedicated to Thrash Metal? NO! I bet you didnt crave the deepest ug for you to say that this zine is the last zine dedicated to TM. Quite right, but the contents are more important rather than crap so called dedications shit! I know the editor of this zine is young,but he must wake up first before putting up an e-mail/website flooded paper zine and interviewing BIG names with No in depth conversations at all. But anyway, i really really hope that this zine will soon evolve.
Back to top Go down
gabalgabow
Admin
gabalgabow

PostSubject: Re: Thrash Attack zine #1   Thrash Attack zine #1 EmptyWed 25 Jul - 15:36

I kinda have the same opinion than brokke,

and I think that he can only evolve and do it with more depths... I think he's in the real underground since a not very long time, and the more zines he will do the more experience he will gain, etc...

It's often the same for fanzines, (When you're young) the first issues aren't very personal/ deep etc...

Concerning the emails/ websites flood, I think you'll have to live with it... Many many bands won't bother to answer a snail mail (Fucking lazy "Old school" cunts!!!), so it's quite wise to show the emails instead...
Back to top Go down
http://nihilistic-webzine-distro.fr
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thrash Attack zine #1   Thrash Attack zine #1 Empty

Back to top Go down

Thrash Attack zine #1
Page 1 of 1