NIHILISTIC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NIHILISTIC

Support the depths of the underground!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

DAVAO city strikes again, call the cops !

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
metalseb

DAVAO city strikes again, call the cops ! Empty
PostSubject: DAVAO city strikes again, call the cops !   DAVAO city strikes again, call the cops ! EmptyTue 10 Oct - 6:21

This thread is an English-speaking follow-up to the previouly posted "Sans doute un nouveau rip-off"

Got the IRL addy for the poor guy who wanted to trade some items with us, and ..... ta daaaaah, surpriiiiise :

CESAR B. FAMITANCO JR.
ZONE-1,MAHAYAG,BUHANGIN
DAVAO CITY
PHILIPPINES 8000

To sum up a bit, this asshole proposed some trade of very well known NUCLEAR BLAST releases for some of our productions. And of course the rather old same shit "My website is under construction for now, you send first as I want to secure blah blah blah".

Just told himself to fuck off.
Back to top Go down
metalseb

PostSubject: Re: DAVAO city strikes again, call the cops !   DAVAO city strikes again, call the cops ! EmptyTue 10 Oct - 11:47

Uh oh, the man in DAVAO gets angry. Just received this email :

Let me clarify this:I am not a RIP OFF and a good proof of that is all of my CDs being sold by the most important labels and distributors along the whole world. And never, never none of them has got any problem with me, so be careful about what you are insinuating about me.Your only concern is to be sure about sending our order and that we could receive it here in a goodshape. Once this happened, I'm personnally going to send your package with the guide number and every detail you may need.If you carry out the trade, I'll do the same, as always do!We never send stuff up to be sure that our order arrives to Philippines just like you I got also a rip-off many times,and especially when we are trading for first time to idiot traders like you.So, please stop worrying about this because if you send my order, you are going to receive yours as well. When your shipping arrives here, I'll let you know immediately, but that has not happened yet.

And one last thing I want to know you that not all traders here in Davao are rip-off.Be careful what you said.Just like you we condemn the rip-off here in Philippines...

Yes, course, an absolutely unknown man, with no website or anything wanting to trade NB releases for some of ours, small indie label. Yes for sure ! He asks but I have to send first. Yes, folks, there's "MORON" tatooed on my brow. :lol!:
Back to top Go down
metalseb

PostSubject: Re: DAVAO city strikes again, call the cops !   DAVAO city strikes again, call the cops ! EmptyTue 10 Oct - 13:27

Last news !

Well, obviously several people use the same email account "northen_culture@yahoo.com"

I received 3 emails this afternoon, each of them written in a different way. I made clear that the last guy was not in Philippines since the time zone in the email header was not the Phillipines one pirat (PDT given, should be UTC+8 ).

Countries in PDT (Pacific Daylight Time) :

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/e/e8/Timezoneswest.PNG

Last mails were in a flaming way "fuck you, asshole, etc..." and now since I told them I discovered that they were not in PH and told them how I dug this, things have gone verrrryyyyy low profile on their side.

I think addresses in DAVAO are nothing more than PO boxes with an international redirection service behind. You think you send stuff in PH but in fact they might go elsewhere in the world just after. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
worshipsatanzine

worshipsatanzine

PostSubject: Re: DAVAO city strikes again, call the cops !   DAVAO city strikes again, call the cops ! EmptyTue 10 Oct - 21:11

Interesting, thanx for posting this, and keep us informed! Cool

Back to top Go down
http://skullfuckingmetal.blogspot.com/
metalseb

PostSubject: Re: DAVAO city strikes again, call the cops !   DAVAO city strikes again, call the cops ! EmptyTue 10 Oct - 21:24

Technical information, once again :

These guys do use a proxy or mail relay somewhere in the Philippines to make the recipient believe that they are really over there. The mail relay has got an IP located in PH. But this proxy only does a simple mail-relay job and thus do not update the timezone informations featured in the original mail header. So I could see that the email was originating from somewhere between extreme North USA west coast and Chile, including all countries of the South America west coast, like Chile or Peru.

Peru, doesn't that remember anybody to you ? :sazaluuut:
Back to top Go down
gabalgabow
Admin
gabalgabow

PostSubject: Re: DAVAO city strikes again, call the cops !   DAVAO city strikes again, call the cops ! EmptyWed 11 Oct - 15:45

That sounds interesting, thanx for the infos!

But, it seems strange to me someone wants to make believe traders he lives in Philippines... Because there are so many rip offs in this country I don't know who would dare to send first!
That's really a strange choice...
Back to top Go down
http://nihilistic-webzine-distro.fr
metalseb

PostSubject: Re: DAVAO city strikes again, call the cops !   DAVAO city strikes again, call the cops ! EmptyWed 11 Oct - 15:59

Strange ? Well, not so strange indeed...

First, if you are a swindler, you don't want anybody to be able to trace you hu ?

Second, If you want to build up a swindle, the best choice you have is to built it inside a country where police corruption level is high and where local politics does not feel very concerned about companies activity. So you're sure you won't get into serious troubles. And you know that even somebody sue, complaints will go down the drain because of corruption

If you live in France or USA for example, you know that the risk of being caught is high because complaints against you will be treated seriously by police. And in these countries, communication works well and everybody knows everybody so it is much more difficult to stay anonymous.

Of course, we all know that DAVAO city is a great place to do some trade :lol!:

We know that because we are warned & aware people but remember that a lot of people are extremely naive about trading.

Remember how many people fell into Paucar's trap. I think DAVAO is a bit too well known for now. You can be sure that soon, another poofy trade place will rise and a lot of people will fall into the trap. Remember what I said earlier, I am nearly sure that there is nobody physically living in DAVAO, there are PO boxes only and the stuff is just re-sent elsewhere (to your neighbor's house ?).

Have a look at eBay, the best place for illegal black-market and stolen stuff laundering. Just wonder how the fuck so many "brand new, under cello" stuff arrive here, sold by people living in countries where you know these items are not distributed...

DAVAO city strikes again, call the cops ! 766486
Back to top Go down
Ossuary Industries Record

PostSubject: I Bet you never thought i would Find you Kirby Divino. Theif   DAVAO city strikes again, call the cops ! EmptyThu 2 Nov - 5:29

Hello My Name is Big bald brian From USA i am the Owner of Ossuary Industries Records and fairly new at dealing with Trades and the Bizz well i fell i have to do this and it's a damm shame but i have tried and tried to get this trade done and i know he has got over 90cd from me in trade and has not Sent his well i'm done being Nice and in one email he said i dont want a Bad reputation in the Bizz well in my opinion you have one and now everyone on here can see you for what you are i know you all are saying WHO is this Guy well it"s non other than KIRBY DIVINO HEREIS JUST A FEW OF OUR EMAILS THROUGH THE MONTHS I JUST WANT MY CS AND IF I HAVE TO BLAST HIM TO GET THEM SO BE ITI SEE ALL THESE POST ABOUT RIP OFFS WELL THIS ONE IS A HEIST 90CD+ ANHE HAS GOT MINE bUT WHERE IS MINE? HERE ARE SOME OF HIS EMAILS Hi there,

The parcel was already sent, I'll send you a copy of a receipt.

KIRBY

brian ferrell <bigbaldbrian@earthlink.net> wrote:
Thanks BBB

-----Original Message-----
Sent: Sep 16, 2006 10:04 AM
To: brian ferrell
Subject: Re: DEAL

Hi,

On monday I would send you the package. It's sunday tommorow here so postal office is closed.

KIRBY

Again i need this asap i have a show on the 30th and it's a big one so like i said i will pay the postage

Thanks BBB

Sent: Sep 15, 2006 7:48 AM

Well that fixed the deal.

I would let you know if I already posted the pack. I would have to prepare it first.

KIRBY

Ok bro here are the other titles if these are out just fill in the gaps with other stuff on the list before of my other cds Also how are you mailing this to me i will pay for the shipping i need this asap

Old Mans Child - Ill- Natured 2
Old Mans Child - Revelation 666 2
Mercyful Fate 2 of each

Thanks BBB

Sent: Sep 14, 2006 5:17 AM

Greetings,

Gorgoroh Pentagran is sold out. I only have one copy of Gorgoroth Revelations of doom. 3 copies of Carcass heart work and 2 copies of absu tara. The rest are available.

KIRBY

Here is my List. 84 cds total If i'm correct out of the 3 packs i sent you

Absu - Tara 4
Carcass - Heartwork 4
Carcass Symphonies Of Sickness 4
Cradle of Filth - Dusk Her Embrace 4
All Gororoth cds 3 of each
Morbid Angel - Covenant 4
Slayer- Show No Mercy 4
Venom - all cds 3 of each
Vader - all cds 3 of Each
Rigor Mortis - both cds 4 of each
Celtic Frost- all cds 3 of each

Thanks BBB

Sent: Sep 12, 2006 4:05 PM
To: bigbaldbrian@earthlink.net
Subject: DEAL
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DAVAO city strikes again, call the cops !   DAVAO city strikes again, call the cops ! Empty

Back to top Go down

DAVAO city strikes again, call the cops !
Page 1 of 1