NIHILISTIC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NIHILISTIC

Support the depths of the underground!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Jared Anderson passed away !!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Jared Anderson passed away !!! Empty
PostSubject: Jared Anderson passed away !!!   Jared Anderson passed away !!! EmptyThu 19 Oct - 2:10

No
According to Cincinnati.com, former MORBID ANGEL / HATE ETERNAL bassist / vocalist Jared Anderson passed away on Saturday, October 14 at the age of 30. The cause of his death has not yet been released. Jared was most recently working on a project which was known by its alias AS ONE... He described the band's musical direction on his MySpace page as "a revision of my INTERNECINE writings, or shall I say 'written in the vein of.' The INTERNECINE record itself was all 'old' material from the early to mid-'90s that I was given the offer to record, so obviously I opted to do so. Highly technical, obscure Death Metal was purely the intent of INTERNECINE. Although most of the material was written many years prior to recording it, there were a couple of songs that were more recent. The two songs were 'The Elder Gods' and 'The Calling Of The Hordes'. This is where AS ONE... comes in, kind of continuing where I left off so to speak, with a much more matured sound."
Back to top Go down
worshipsatanzine

worshipsatanzine

PostSubject: Re: Jared Anderson passed away !!!   Jared Anderson passed away !!! EmptyThu 26 Oct - 4:22

RIP

Back to top Go down
http://skullfuckingmetal.blogspot.com/
Tigi

Tigi

PostSubject: Re: Jared Anderson passed away !!!   Jared Anderson passed away !!! EmptyTue 22 Jan - 22:21

re-listened to the INTERNECINE album lately...I actually like it a bit more now than when it was released...I realized how better it could have sounded if he'd worked with an actual producer.

saw the dude with Morbid Angel in 2001, I think he did a good job filling in for that tour. RIP

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jared Anderson passed away !!!   Jared Anderson passed away !!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Jared Anderson passed away !!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
NIHILISTIC :: MAIN :: METALLIC DISCUSSIONS-
Jump to: