NIHILISTIC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NIHILISTIC

Support the depths of the underground!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Former Marduk LEGION

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Former Marduk  LEGION Empty
PostSubject: Former Marduk LEGION   Former Marduk  LEGION EmptySun 17 Dec - 0:07

Former MARDUK vocalist Legion (a.k.a. Erik Hagsted) has issued the following update on his ELIZIUM project (formerly REBELANGELS):

"Here are two new songs, 'Instigator' and 'Jackal', as made for the merry holiday season, something to crank up your stereo with when your neighbours start singing those annoying carrols too close to your door!

"I don't give a shit about those douchey Christians and their overtones that's supposed to be nailed onto the holiday seasons, we're just gonna make sure to have a really great time! We're gonna to spoil the shit out of our kids, eat an insane amount of fat and sugar, you know what with the missus and our girlfriend and get shitfaced with friends and family.

:sarcastic: Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
worshipsatanzine

worshipsatanzine

Former Marduk  LEGION Empty
PostSubject: Re: Former Marduk LEGION   Former Marduk  LEGION EmptySun 17 Dec - 0:33

I'm gonna check this out soon, sounds awesome!

DEVILS WHOREHOUSE really turned my crank too, what a nice suprise. A fucking great band playing in a punk band that is influenced by the true dark side, SAMHAIN Twisted Evil

Back to top Go down
http://skullfuckingmetal.blogspot.com/

Former Marduk LEGION
Page 1 of 1