NIHILISTIC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NIHILISTIC

Support the depths of the underground!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

eBay Banning Sale Of Black Metal Albums? - Sep. 14, 2006

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
worshipsatanzine

worshipsatanzine

eBay Banning Sale Of Black Metal Albums? - Sep. 14, 2006 Empty
PostSubject: eBay Banning Sale Of Black Metal Albums? - Sep. 14, 2006   eBay Banning Sale Of Black Metal Albums? - Sep. 14, 2006 EmptyWed 20 Dec - 0:43

Paula Hogan of MANIC Music & Distribution and Candlelight Records USA has contacted BLABBERMOUTH.NET to report that "eBay is [allegedly] currently starting a ban on black/extreme metal. A few of our vendors who have sizeable eBay stores are now finding their items pulled down by eBay directly. The list we have compiled so far that have been pulled for sale via any eBay stores or auctions is noted below. I'm sure there are more."

Added Dan Ferguson of Indianapolis, IN's Abyss Records: "I had a number of items removed and account suspended by selling black metal. It seems a group of so-called Christians have been reporting black metal bands (even though eBay has black metal as a search genre) as all racist and hateful and discriminatory."

The items that were allegedly removed by eBay because they "violated the eBay Hateful or Discriminatory policy" are as follows:

BURZUM - Complete 6 LP SET
EMPEROR - IX Equilibrium ORIG. LP
WOTANORDEN - From The.. CD
BURZUM - s/t / Aske DOUBLE LP
1349 - Beyond The CD
DARKTHRONE - Panzerfaust CD
MAYHEM - Collection 4 LP SET
PANTHEON - Krihapentswor CD
DARKTHRONE - Total Death CD
BURZUM - Draugen CD DVD
BURZUM - Daudi Baldrs LP
BURZUM - Daudi Baldrs CD
ZYKLON B - Blood Must Be Shed CD
ARMAGGEDON - Imperium CD
EMPEROR - Demo LP
1349 - Hellfire DOUBLE LP
DARKTHRONE - Hate Them CD
BURZUM - Filosofem DOUBLE LP
BURZUM - Hlidskjalf LP
BURZUM - Det Som Engang Var DIGI CD
CAMULOS / AINSHVAL - Split CD
BURZUM - Hvis Lyset Tar Oss LP
BURZUM - Det Som Engang Var LP
NOKTURNAL MORTUM - Weltanschauung CD
SATYRICON - Now, Diabolical CD

In eBay's e-mail to Ferguson explaining their decision to remove his listing, they write, "eBay doesn't permit sellers to list items that promote or glorify hatred, violence, or racial intolerance. Items that promote organizations with such views are also prohibited.

"eBay will judiciously disallow listings or items that promote or glorify hatred, violence or racial intolerance, or items that promote organizations (such as Nazis, neo-Nazis and Aryan Nation) with such views. This policy also applies to listings that offer shipping to countries where certain items may be illegal."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

What ended up happening with this? Suspect

Back to top Go down
http://skullfuckingmetal.blogspot.com/
gabalgabow
Admin
gabalgabow

PostSubject: Re: eBay Banning Sale Of Black Metal Albums? - Sep. 14, 2006   eBay Banning Sale Of Black Metal Albums? - Sep. 14, 2006 EmptyWed 20 Dec - 13:38

Maybe it wouldn't be so bad Keegan... Black metal might turn more underground again, and you wouldn't see your releases on Ebay for the double price...

NIHILISTIC SUPPORTS THE CHRISTIANS IN THEIR BATTLE TO MAKE METAL MORE UNDERGROUND AGAIN!!! :sarcastic:
Back to top Go down
http://nihilistic-webzine-distro.fr
blindhea

PostSubject: Re: eBay Banning Sale Of Black Metal Albums? - Sep. 14, 2006   eBay Banning Sale Of Black Metal Albums? - Sep. 14, 2006 EmptyWed 20 Dec - 14:45

heu, sorry gab j'ai pas comprit de quoi il s'agissait et google me donne un reultat ilisible !
C'est a cause de certain groupe qui aurait des propos raciste ?
Back to top Go down
gabalgabow
Admin
gabalgabow

PostSubject: Re: eBay Banning Sale Of Black Metal Albums? - Sep. 14, 2006   eBay Banning Sale Of Black Metal Albums? - Sep. 14, 2006 EmptyWed 20 Dec - 14:49

blindhead wrote:
heu, sorry gab j'ai pas comprit de quoi il s'agissait et google me donne un reultat ilisible !
C'est a cause de certain groupe qui aurait des propos raciste ?

C'est surtout le fait que certains groupes de black posent nus et sont scattos... Sont puritains ces américains...
Back to top Go down
http://nihilistic-webzine-distro.fr
blindhea

PostSubject: Re: eBay Banning Sale Of Black Metal Albums? - Sep. 14, 2006   eBay Banning Sale Of Black Metal Albums? - Sep. 14, 2006 EmptyWed 20 Dec - 14:53

burzum scato ! :lol!:
Back to top Go down
zambonin

zambonin

PostSubject: Re: eBay Banning Sale Of Black Metal Albums? - Sep. 14, 2006   eBay Banning Sale Of Black Metal Albums? - Sep. 14, 2006 EmptyWed 20 Dec - 15:14

je neu comprapa en frances

i know i spelt that all wrong.
Back to top Go down
worshipsatanzine

worshipsatanzine

PostSubject: Re: eBay Banning Sale Of Black Metal Albums? - Sep. 14, 2006   eBay Banning Sale Of Black Metal Albums? - Sep. 14, 2006 EmptyWed 20 Dec - 23:07

gabalgabow wrote:
Maybe it wouldn't be so bad Keegan... Black metal might turn more underground again, and you wouldn't see your releases on Ebay for the double price...

NIHILISTIC SUPPORTS THE CHRISTIANS IN THEIR BATTLE TO MAKE METAL MORE UNDERGROUND AGAIN!!! :sarcastic:

NO KIDDING! Fuck did that EVER piss me off to no return, when I saw the TOXIC HOLOCAUST / HELLACAUST split cdr (first Skullfuckingmetal Records release) being sold as a bootleg version (after both bands asked me to stop making copies as both bands grew from their demo days and this recording doesn't resemble what they are doing these days) and fuck, the fuckin thing was being sold for $20 usd + $8 shipping (gotta love the rip-off shipping rates on ebay!) FUCCCCKKK!!!

I have a feeling this will happen to PAGANFIRE one day as well What a Face

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: eBay Banning Sale Of Black Metal Albums? - Sep. 14, 2006   eBay Banning Sale Of Black Metal Albums? - Sep. 14, 2006 EmptyWed 20 Dec - 23:17

worshipsatanzine wrote:
(after both bands asked me to stop making copies as both bands grew from their demo days and this recording doesn't resemble what they are doing these days)

WTF Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad eBay Banning Sale Of Black Metal Albums? - Sep. 14, 2006 766486 eBay Banning Sale Of Black Metal Albums? - Sep. 14, 2006 766486 :irke: :down pig

like they were born in Golden cradles and they were big time now
They forgot their beginnings and shit

What a gay weak attitude

:execution:
Back to top Go down
worshipsatanzine

worshipsatanzine

PostSubject: Re: eBay Banning Sale Of Black Metal Albums? - Sep. 14, 2006   eBay Banning Sale Of Black Metal Albums? - Sep. 14, 2006 EmptyThu 21 Dec - 0:06

macabrepest wrote:

WTF Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad eBay Banning Sale Of Black Metal Albums? - Sep. 14, 2006 766486 eBay Banning Sale Of Black Metal Albums? - Sep. 14, 2006 766486 :irke: :down pig

like they were born in Golden cradles and they were big time now
They forgot their beginnings and shit

What a gay weak attitude

:execution:

NO! Not in a bad way my friend....like as in, lets keep the demo fuckin nice and underground and away from the posuers!!! Twisted Evil

Know waht I mean ?

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: eBay Banning Sale Of Black Metal Albums? - Sep. 14, 2006   eBay Banning Sale Of Black Metal Albums? - Sep. 14, 2006 EmptyThu 21 Dec - 0:35

worshipsatanzine wrote:
NO! Not in a bad way my friend....like as in, lets keep the demo fuckin nice and underground and away from the posuers!!! Twisted Evil
Know waht I mean ?

Mhhhh yeah trying to understand :rireee:
Back to top Go down
worshipsatanzine

worshipsatanzine

PostSubject: Re: eBay Banning Sale Of Black Metal Albums? - Sep. 14, 2006   eBay Banning Sale Of Black Metal Albums? - Sep. 14, 2006 EmptyThu 21 Dec - 1:31

macabrepest wrote:

Mhhhh yeah trying to understand :rireee:

Black metal bootlegs at high prices on ebay is for POSEURS!! eBay Banning Sale Of Black Metal Albums? - Sep. 14, 2006 766486

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: eBay Banning Sale Of Black Metal Albums? - Sep. 14, 2006   eBay Banning Sale Of Black Metal Albums? - Sep. 14, 2006 EmptyThu 21 Dec - 2:52

Actually, The whole Egay shit is too fucking kike ! What a Face Rolling Eyes

So you can expect faggy dudes "hanging around" ! :jesuuus:
Back to top Go down
worshipsatanzine

worshipsatanzine

PostSubject: Re: eBay Banning Sale Of Black Metal Albums? - Sep. 14, 2006   eBay Banning Sale Of Black Metal Albums? - Sep. 14, 2006 EmptyThu 21 Dec - 3:01

macabrepest wrote:

oh we're so black....look at my $1,000 ORIGINAL EMPERORRROEOR LP!!!

OMGAAAAZZZZ NOW IM NOT DE POSZZER SSS Twisted Evil

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: eBay Banning Sale Of Black Metal Albums? - Sep. 14, 2006   eBay Banning Sale Of Black Metal Albums? - Sep. 14, 2006 EmptyThu 21 Dec - 5:15

worshipsatanzine wrote:
macabrepest wrote:

oh we're so black....look at my $1,000 ORIGINAL EMPERORRROEOR LP!!!

OMGAAAAZZZZ NOW IM NOT DE POSZZER SSS Twisted Evil

Yeah let's nuke those fucking emos li'l fuck !
Puajjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjj Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: eBay Banning Sale Of Black Metal Albums? - Sep. 14, 2006   eBay Banning Sale Of Black Metal Albums? - Sep. 14, 2006 Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1