NIHILISTIC

Support the depths of the underground!
 
HomeHome  FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 
 

 YET ANOTHER FUCK OFF MSBM THREAD...

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
worshipsatanzine

avatar

Location : Toronto, Canada

PostSubject: YET ANOTHER FUCK OFF MSBM THREAD...   Thu 21 Dec - 3:13

Start posting links of such garbage to laugh at...

LETS START WITH SNOWFALL THEY ARE ON MYSPACE Rolling Eyes

Or are u just there to lewer in teenage girls heads to kick in Mr. Chase?

_______________________
SKULLFUCKINGMETAL DISTRO/LABEL.
Canadian Extreme Metal & Experimental Noize Distribution:
http://skullfuckingmetal.blogspot.com
Back to top Go down
http://skullfuckingmetal.blogspot.com/
worshipsatanzine

avatar

Location : Toronto, Canada

PostSubject: Re: YET ANOTHER FUCK OFF MSBM THREAD...   Thu 21 Dec - 3:17

BAD BAD BAD I can't wait to jam with SNOWFALL LIVE someday in the drunken future....and let us do K Twisted Evil What a Face :hailz:

_______________________
SKULLFUCKINGMETAL DISTRO/LABEL.
Canadian Extreme Metal & Experimental Noize Distribution:
http://skullfuckingmetal.blogspot.com
Back to top Go down
http://skullfuckingmetal.blogspot.com/
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: YET ANOTHER FUCK OFF MSBM THREAD...   Thu 21 Dec - 5:17

worshipsatanzine wrote:
Start posting links of such garbage to laugh at...

LETS START WITH SNOWFALL THEY ARE ON MYSPACE Rolling Eyes

Or are u just there to lewer in teenage girls heads to kick in Mr. Chase?BAD BAD BAD I can't wait to jam with SNOWFALL LIVE someday in the drunken future....and let us do K Twisted Evil What a Face hailz

Are you high by booze or something ? What a Face :sarcastic:
Back to top Go down
CHASEHELLVOMIT




PostSubject: Re: YET ANOTHER FUCK OFF MSBM THREAD...   Thu 21 Dec - 9:12

DUDE, IF WE HAVE A MYSPACE, THAT MEANS WE HAVE 1 FAN THAT IS WILLING TO PROMOTE US.


IT IS ACTUALLY A GOOD THING HAHAHAH.



If we ever jam we must shoot up ketamine first, and then die in order to actually make music.

_______________________
My awful bands!
http://www.misterpunch.net/godimpaler - 80's alcohol thrash
http://www.myspace.com/crustlustband - crust/grind attack
Back to top Go down
gabalgabow
Admin
avatar

Location : France

PostSubject: Re: YET ANOTHER FUCK OFF MSBM THREAD...   Thu 21 Dec - 11:58

FUKK MICRO SOFT BLACK METAL!!

BILL GATES HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH METAL!!!

CLOSE THE GATES!!! :sarcastic:
Back to top Go down
http://nihilistic-webzine-distro.fr
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: YET ANOTHER FUCK OFF MSBM THREAD...   Thu 21 Dec - 16:31

gabalgabow wrote:
FUKK MICRO SOFT BLACK METAL!!

BILL GATES HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH METAL!!!

CLOSE THE GATES!!! :sarcastic:

you're damn right Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
gabalgabow
Admin
avatar

Location : France

PostSubject: Re: YET ANOTHER FUCK OFF MSBM THREAD...   Thu 21 Dec - 16:33

macabrepest wrote:


you're damn right Twisted Evil

STOP BILLING ON THE GATES DUDE!!! METAL ISN'T FOR SALE! :sarcastic:
Back to top Go down
http://nihilistic-webzine-distro.fr
worshipsatanzine

avatar

Location : Toronto, Canada

PostSubject: Re: YET ANOTHER FUCK OFF MSBM THREAD...   Sat 23 Dec - 8:51

CHASEHELLVOMIT wrote:
DUDE, IF WE HAVE A MYSPACE, THAT MEANS WE HAVE 1 FAN THAT IS WILLING TO PROMOTE US.


IT IS ACTUALLY A GOOD THING HAHAHAH.



If we ever jam we must shoot up ketamine first, and then die in order to actually make music.

very true! haha I often laugh at all the Nargarrrrrrroth myspace accounts :lol!:

The K hole to satans hell house Twisted Evil

_______________________
SKULLFUCKINGMETAL DISTRO/LABEL.
Canadian Extreme Metal & Experimental Noize Distribution:
http://skullfuckingmetal.blogspot.com
Back to top Go down
http://skullfuckingmetal.blogspot.com/
CHASEHELLVOMIT




PostSubject: Re: YET ANOTHER FUCK OFF MSBM THREAD...   Sat 23 Dec - 20:33

worshipsatanzine wrote:
CHASEHELLVOMIT wrote:
DUDE, IF WE HAVE A MYSPACE, THAT MEANS WE HAVE 1 FAN THAT IS WILLING TO PROMOTE US.


IT IS ACTUALLY A GOOD THING HAHAHAH.



If we ever jam we must shoot up ketamine first, and then die in order to actually make music.

very true! haha I often laugh at all the Nargarrrrrrroth myspace accounts :lol!:

The K hole to satans hell house Twisted Evil



every sonmg i wqrite is the grimmest song in the universe. until i write the nezxt one

_______________________
My awful bands!
http://www.misterpunch.net/godimpaler - 80's alcohol thrash
http://www.myspace.com/crustlustband - crust/grind attack
Back to top Go down
worshipsatanzine

avatar

Location : Toronto, Canada

PostSubject: Re: YET ANOTHER FUCK OFF MSBM THREAD...   Sun 24 Dec - 21:43

CHASEHELLVOMIT wrote:


every sonmg i wqrite is the grimmest song in the universe. until i write the nezxt one

Ken and I were talking about you at the show on Friday. Cool

_______________________
SKULLFUCKINGMETAL DISTRO/LABEL.
Canadian Extreme Metal & Experimental Noize Distribution:
http://skullfuckingmetal.blogspot.com
Back to top Go down
http://skullfuckingmetal.blogspot.com/
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: YET ANOTHER FUCK OFF MSBM THREAD...   

Back to top Go down
 
YET ANOTHER FUCK OFF MSBM THREAD...
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Forgotten Gems!
» The Joke Thread
» Foreign Films Appreciation Thread
» "This" or "That" Thread
» The Congratulation On Your New Promotion Thread

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
NIHILISTIC :: MAIN :: METALLIC DISCUSSIONS-
Jump to: