NIHILISTIC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NIHILISTIC

Support the depths of the underground!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Ex-DEATH/MASSACRE Frontman KAM LEE

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Ex-DEATH/MASSACRE Frontman KAM LEE Empty
PostSubject: Ex-DEATH/MASSACRE Frontman KAM LEE   Ex-DEATH/MASSACRE Frontman KAM LEE EmptyThu 11 Jan - 17:23

Ex-DEATH/MASSACRE Frontman KAM LEE Lending His 'Vokill' Talents To New HATEPLOW Album

Former DEATH/MASSACRE frontman Kam Lee has issued the following update:

"The rumors are true...

"Some of you have written me asking about the rumors of 'other' bands that I may be involved in this upcoming year. Other then DENIAL FIEND...

"Yes, the rumors are true! Not only will DENIAL FIEND record and release our debut album, 'They Rise', for Ibex Moon Records, but hopefully later will see the release of the SHADOWS WITH KNIVES EP, as well on Ibex Moon. SHADOWS WITH KNIVES is old-school style heavy metal mixed with death metal-style vokills. Like listening to those old metal bands like TROUBLE, TANK, WITCHFINDER GENERAL, MERCYFUL FATE, IRON MAIDEN, and BLACK SABBATH, only with the death grunt of me as well as the grindcore growls of Mark Odechuck of PAINEATER!

"Also... Yes, I am working with Matt Olivo of REPULSION on a new project now tentatively called: MONSTERSHOCK! This is currently in the now, and the band will be old-school death metal/grindcore in the same vein as early DEATH and REPULSION!

"And yes, too... I've been asked to lend my vokill talents for the new HATEPLOW album! I've been speaking with Phil [Fasciana] of MALEVOLENT CREATION, and he is gearing up to do the most hate-filled HATEPLOW album ever, and he has asked me to join in on the foul dark hatred!!

"So yes, I am planning on the year of 2007 to be a busy-ass year! But I'm willing to give 100% into bringing you the 'fans' the most insane, cult, sick-ass vokills you'll ever hear!!!"
Back to top Go down
gabalgabow
Admin
gabalgabow

PostSubject: Re: Ex-DEATH/MASSACRE Frontman KAM LEE   Ex-DEATH/MASSACRE Frontman KAM LEE EmptyFri 12 Jan - 8:28

FUCK THE BIGHEADED OLD FARTS!!

They should stay in their tombs of cocksuking and false popper's glories!

I don't support these poofters,
so it would be nice if the diahorrea amount of news craps like that could stop to invade the board... this forum isn't water closets!

No Kam lee, No Paul Fartman, no old poofter who think he has invented everything about metal, was merely stolen (looool As if they had invented MUSIC) and can't stop to cry in every interview.
Back to top Go down
http://nihilistic-webzine-distro.fr

PostSubject: Re: Ex-DEATH/MASSACRE Frontman KAM LEE   Ex-DEATH/MASSACRE Frontman KAM LEE EmptyFri 12 Jan - 18:54

Ok more news like these
Back to top Go down
gabalgabow
Admin
gabalgabow

PostSubject: Re: Ex-DEATH/MASSACRE Frontman KAM LEE   Ex-DEATH/MASSACRE Frontman KAM LEE EmptyFri 12 Jan - 18:57

It's FUCKING hilarous to read Kam Lee would have been the frontman of DEATH... LOL!!! :lol!:

DISINFORMATION KEEPS ON ROTTING!
Back to top Go down
http://nihilistic-webzine-distro.fr
worshipsatanzine

worshipsatanzine

PostSubject: Re: Ex-DEATH/MASSACRE Frontman KAM LEE   Ex-DEATH/MASSACRE Frontman KAM LEE EmptyFri 12 Jan - 20:57

KEEP ON ROTTING IN THE FREE WORLD :sarcastic:

Back to top Go down
http://skullfuckingmetal.blogspot.com/
tradeforall

tradeforall

PostSubject: Re: Ex-DEATH/MASSACRE Frontman KAM LEE   Ex-DEATH/MASSACRE Frontman KAM LEE EmptySat 13 Jan - 21:58

denial fiend is sooooo lame
shame on kam...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ex-DEATH/MASSACRE Frontman KAM LEE   Ex-DEATH/MASSACRE Frontman KAM LEE Empty

Back to top Go down

Ex-DEATH/MASSACRE Frontman KAM LEE
Page 1 of 1