NIHILISTIC

Support the depths of the underground!
 
HomeHome  FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 
 

 API zine!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Arre

avatar

Location : Stockholm, Sweden

PostSubject: API zine!   Sun 14 Jan - 20:29

Hey guys!
Just checking, have any of you got any idea if API is still running?

When talking about zines, any of you have got any swedish zines to recomend? It seems that there isn't that many zines going here in Sweden at the time!

_______________________
Deathevocation!
Thrashing old school death metal from Stockholm, Sweden!
Three track demo called "Combatzone" out now!
Listen to us at:
www.myspace.com/deathevocation
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/deathevocation
worshipsatanzine

avatar

Location : Toronto, Canada

PostSubject: Re: API zine!   Sun 14 Jan - 20:40

There was a ok zine called "DEADBANGER" from Sweden but its now RIP

It seems that there is a serious lack of printed zines right across the world

Once I am financially better./set again, could be years, hard to tell, I will put out another underground zine I imagine.

_______________________
SKULLFUCKINGMETAL DISTRO/LABEL.
Canadian Extreme Metal & Experimental Noize Distribution:
http://skullfuckingmetal.blogspot.com
Back to top Go down
http://skullfuckingmetal.blogspot.com/
Arre

avatar

Location : Stockholm, Sweden

PostSubject: Re: API zine!   Sun 14 Jan - 22:06

Yeah, I have the first issue of Deadbanger, and I even send him my demo, but unfortunatly, they're RIP as you said!

Ok, I look forward to that day! Smile

Yeah, I completly agree with you! More zines is needed!

_______________________
Deathevocation!
Thrashing old school death metal from Stockholm, Sweden!
Three track demo called "Combatzone" out now!
Listen to us at:
www.myspace.com/deathevocation
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/deathevocation
worshipsatanzine

avatar

Location : Toronto, Canada

PostSubject: Re: API zine!   Sun 14 Jan - 22:24

Arre wrote:
Yeah, I have the first issue of Deadbanger, and I even send him my demo, but unfortunatly, they're RIP as you said!

Ok, I look forward to that day! Smile

Yeah, I completly agree with you! More zines is needed!
\

Ever Heard of SEWER ZINE from Greece? Its a death metal zine run by a man named Manos, he does a good fucking job and i'm sure would love your demo Wink

_______________________
SKULLFUCKINGMETAL DISTRO/LABEL.
Canadian Extreme Metal & Experimental Noize Distribution:
http://skullfuckingmetal.blogspot.com
Back to top Go down
http://skullfuckingmetal.blogspot.com/
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: API zine!   Sun 14 Jan - 23:01

mhhhh Suspect more zines ? Pseudo maniax don't buy/get them
They want everything for free or cheaper than a cent
There're a bunch of poor zines pretty cocksucking style even in Chile :shoot4:
Btw, I'm not very fond of Chilean scene these days Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

Talking about Swedish zines
"Hellish Massacre Zine" from Erick Danielsson (Watain)

Btw(2) Tony Richter used to run Nekrologium zine (Paper) They were real good , awesome! Tony interviewed great bands at their moment like : Desaster, Immolation in 1996!!!! Twisted Evil Good zine! He's even selling his old issues so far ... If I were you I would definitely get some of his old issues back issues and other items

To order, send well-hidden cash to our P.O. Box address (p+p are included in these prices)
The following items are available from Nekrologium Productions:

Backissues of Nekrologium īzine.......Sweden 20:-/copy.......World $5/copy

#8 published in 1998 with Ancient Rites / Ares Kingdom / Blackwitch / Centurian / Dawn of Decay / Diabolic / Mastema / Moria / Naglfar / Non Serviam / Sadistic Intent / Setherial / Sorhin / Taetre / The Ancients Rebirth / Vital Remains / Possessed story & reviews

#6 published in 1997 with Absu / Angelcorpse / Blasphemous / Dark Tranquillity / Dawn / Dimension Zero / Enthroned / Funeral Mist / Hypnosia / Internal Bleeding / Inverted / Mortem / Pentacle / Raugz Auga / Svartsyn / Swordmaster / Thy Primordial / Triumphator / Holy Terror story & reviews

#5 published in 1996 with Allegiance / Arch Enemy / Behemoth / Bewitched / Blind Guardian / Cannibal Corpse / Corpsevomit / Grief of Emerald / Guillotine / Hypnosia / Inquisitor / Mortifier / Nifelheim / Night in Gales / Rotting Christ / Sacramentum / Sadistic Intent / Sorhin / Terrorsquad / Testament / Torque / X-treme Records / Deathrow story / articles & reviews

#4 published in 1996 with Ancient Rites / Asphyx / Dark Tranquillity / Decameron / Desaster / Emperor / Equinox / Immolation / Incantation / Nefandus / Parricide / Scepter / Vital Remains / Vomitory / Witch-hunt / articles & reviews


Tony Richter
PO Box 9048
S-250 09 Helsingborg
Sweden

nekrologium AT hotmail DOT com


Last edited by on Sun 14 Jan - 23:34; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
worshipsatanzine

avatar

Location : Toronto, Canada

PostSubject: Re: API zine!   Sun 14 Jan - 23:29

:hailz:

_______________________
SKULLFUCKINGMETAL DISTRO/LABEL.
Canadian Extreme Metal & Experimental Noize Distribution:
http://skullfuckingmetal.blogspot.com
Back to top Go down
http://skullfuckingmetal.blogspot.com/
gabalgabow
Admin
avatar

Location : France

PostSubject: Re: API zine!   Mon 15 Jan - 7:21

DEATHEVOCATION Zine from Sweden Cool
Back to top Go down
http://nihilistic-webzine-distro.fr
Arre

avatar

Location : Stockholm, Sweden

PostSubject: Re: API zine!   Mon 15 Jan - 13:17

worshipsatanzine wrote:
Arre wrote:
Yeah, I have the first issue of Deadbanger, and I even send him my demo, but unfortunatly, they're RIP as you said!

Ok, I look forward to that day! Smile

Yeah, I completly agree with you! More zines is needed!
\

Ever Heard of SEWER ZINE from Greece? Its a death metal zine run by a man named Manos, he does a good fucking job and i'm sure would love your demo Wink
Ok, cool! I will try to get in touch with him. Got any contact-adress? Snailmail or e-mail will do! Razz

poseur wrote:
mhhhh Suspect more zines ? Pseudo maniax don't buy/get them
They want everything for free or cheaper than a cent
There're a bunch of poor zines pretty cocksucking style even in Chile :shoot4:
Btw, I'm not very fond of Chilean scene these days Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

Talking about Swedish zines
"Hellish Massacre Zine" from Erick Danielsson (Watain)

Btw(2) Tony Richter used to run Nekrologium zine (Paper) They were real good , awesome! Tony interviewed great bands at their moment like : Desaster, Immolation in 1996!!!! Twisted Evil Good zine! He's even selling his old issues so far ... If I were you I would definitely get some of his old issues back issues and other items
Ok. Although your zine was great!

Cool! Is "Hellish..." good? Got any contact adress, hahaha? Wink

Yeah, I heard that his zine was great! I will buy some soon! They're quite cheap too, so I can buy a couple of them! Twisted Evil


Yeah, sure thing Gab, I should start a zine! Twisted EvilTwisted Evil

_______________________
Deathevocation!
Thrashing old school death metal from Stockholm, Sweden!
Three track demo called "Combatzone" out now!
Listen to us at:
www.myspace.com/deathevocation
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/deathevocation
gabalgabow
Admin
avatar

Location : France

PostSubject: Re: API zine!   Mon 15 Jan - 13:24

Lol, no I actually mean there's a Swedish zine with the DEATHEXEKUTION name, my review: http://site.voila.fr/NIHILISTIC/Reviews/zinedeathexecution.htm

I also wrote a review of SEWER and other zines here:
http://site.voila.fr/NIHILISTIC/Reviews/reviewszines.htm

There are contacts and other infos you might need Cool
Back to top Go down
http://nihilistic-webzine-distro.fr
Arre

avatar

Location : Stockholm, Sweden

PostSubject: Re: API zine!   Mon 15 Jan - 13:26

gabalgabow wrote:
Lol, no I actually mean there's a Swedish zine with the DEATHEXEKUTION name, my review: http://site.voila.fr/NIHILISTIC/Reviews/zinedeathexecution.htm

I also wrote a review of SEWER and other zines here:
http://site.voila.fr/NIHILISTIC/Reviews/reviewszines.htm

There are contacts and other infos you might need Cool
Hahaha, ok, I see! Very Happy
Yeah, Death Exacution rules! Although, there is quite many jokes in that zine that I don't think you understand unless your swedish! Razz

Thanks!

_______________________
Deathevocation!
Thrashing old school death metal from Stockholm, Sweden!
Three track demo called "Combatzone" out now!
Listen to us at:
www.myspace.com/deathevocation
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/deathevocation
gabalgabow
Admin
avatar

Location : France

PostSubject: Re: API zine!   Mon 15 Jan - 13:32

I would advice you to check out PUTREFACTIVE EFFECT zine from France!

Their 2nd issue is really better than first one, really cool zine focused on underground death metal! It's run by guys of DEEP VEIN.
The email of Jim: cbeautour@aol.com
Back to top Go down
http://nihilistic-webzine-distro.fr
Arre

avatar

Location : Stockholm, Sweden

PostSubject: Re: API zine!   Mon 15 Jan - 13:34

gabalgabow wrote:
I would advice you to check out PUTREFACTIVE EFFECT zine from France!

Their 2nd issue is really better than first one, really cool zine focused on underground death metal! It's run by guys of DEEP VEIN.
The email of Jim: cbeautour@aol.com
Yeah man, I have already got that one! It's fucking great!
There will be an interview with us (me) in the next issue! Razz

_______________________
Deathevocation!
Thrashing old school death metal from Stockholm, Sweden!
Three track demo called "Combatzone" out now!
Listen to us at:
www.myspace.com/deathevocation
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/deathevocation
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: API zine!   Mon 15 Jan - 17:09

Arre wrote:

Cool! Is "Hellish..." good? Got any contact adress, hahaha? Wink

Yeah, I heard that his zine was great! I will buy some soon! They're quite cheap too, so I can buy a couple of them! Twisted Evil


Erick Danielsson
Northarsvagen 50, S - 75757 Uppsala
Sweden
Back to top Go down
gabalgabow
Admin
avatar

Location : France

PostSubject: Re: API zine!   Mon 15 Jan - 17:19

poseur wrote:
Arre wrote:

Cool! Is "Hellish..." good? Got any contact adress, hahaha? Wink

Yeah, I heard that his zine was great! I will buy some soon! They're quite cheap too, so I can buy a couple of them! Twisted Evil


Erick Danielsson
Northarsvagen 50, S - 75757 Uppsala
Sweden

What's the name and focus of this zine exactly?
He has an email?

Gab
Back to top Go down
http://nihilistic-webzine-distro.fr
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: API zine!   Mon 15 Jan - 17:29

gabalgabow wrote:
poseur wrote:
Arre wrote:

Cool! Is "Hellish..." good? Got any contact adress, hahaha? Wink

Yeah, I heard that his zine was great! I will buy some soon! They're quite cheap too, so I can buy a couple of them! Twisted Evil


Erick Danielsson
Northarsvagen 50, S - 75757 Uppsala
Sweden

What's the name and focus of this zine exactly?
He has an email?

Gab

Hellish Massacre deals with Black Death Satanic Metal
I saw this : watain AT hotmail DOT com
Back to top Go down
gabalgabow
Admin
avatar

Location : France

PostSubject: Re: API zine!   Mon 15 Jan - 17:32

poseur wrote:


Hellish Massacre deals with Black Death Satanic Metal
I saw this : watain AT hotmail DOT com

Isn't it published by some guys of WATAIN?
Back to top Go down
http://nihilistic-webzine-distro.fr
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: API zine!   Mon 15 Jan - 17:35

gabalgabow wrote:
poseur wrote:


Hellish Massacre deals with Black Death Satanic Metal
I saw this : watain AT hotmail DOT com

Isn't it published by some guys of WATAIN?

Yes, It is
Back to top Go down
gabalgabow
Admin
avatar

Location : France

PostSubject: Re: API zine!   Mon 15 Jan - 17:37

poseur wrote:

Yes, It is

Ok, then it's not for my use...
Back to top Go down
http://nihilistic-webzine-distro.fr
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: API zine!   Mon 15 Jan - 17:41

gabalgabow wrote:
poseur wrote:

Yes, It is

Ok, then it's not for my use...

ok Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Arre

avatar

Location : Stockholm, Sweden

PostSubject: Re: API zine!   Mon 15 Jan - 19:00

Hahaha, I send him an e-mail, and he told me that they quit doing the zine for about 6 years ago! :lol!:


Back to the original question! Razz Have any of you got any idea if API zine is still going?

_______________________
Deathevocation!
Thrashing old school death metal from Stockholm, Sweden!
Three track demo called "Combatzone" out now!
Listen to us at:
www.myspace.com/deathevocation
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/deathevocation
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: API zine!   Mon 15 Jan - 19:31

Arre wrote:
Hahaha, I send him an e-mail, and he told me that they quit doing the zine for about 6 years ago! :lol!:


Back to the original question! Razz Have any of you got any idea if API zine is still going?

Laughing Didnīt know that :sarcastic:
Back to top Go down
avrlabel




PostSubject: Re: API zine!   Sat 31 Jan - 23:17

Arre wrote:
Hahaha, I send him an e-mail, and he told me that they quit doing the zine for about 6 years ago! :lol!:


Back to the original question! Razz Have any of you got any idea if API zine is still going?

Yes zine is still active!
Back to top Go down
http://www.geocities.com/avrlabel/
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: API zine!   

Back to top Go down
 
API zine!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Down The Line Zine

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
NIHILISTIC :: MAIN :: METALLIC DISCUSSIONS-
Jump to: