NIHILISTIC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NIHILISTIC

Support the depths of the underground!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

WATAIN, CELTIC FROST & KREATOR ON TOUR

Go down 
AuthorMessage

WATAIN, CELTIC FROST & KREATOR ON TOUR Empty
PostSubject: WATAIN, CELTIC FROST & KREATOR ON TOUR   WATAIN, CELTIC FROST & KREATOR ON TOUR EmptyMon 15 Jan - 2:46

These European dates will constitute the first ones on the FUCK THE WORLD TOUR, Watain's worldwide crusade to promote the new album "Sworn to the Dark". Tour dates - together with some other highly exceptional acts - are being scheduled for both North and South America as this is written. Werewolves and vixens of the Antichrist rise and join us in the great celebration of the Adversary!

Here are the live dates:

CELTIC FROST, KREATOR, LEGION OF THE DAMNED, WATAIN

08 Mar 07 Kln (DE) Live Music Hall
09 Mar 07 Antwerpen (BE) Hof Ter Lo
10 Mar 07 Heerhugowaard (NL) De Waerdsetempel
11 Mar 07 Tilburg (NL) 013
13 Mar 07 Glasgow (UK) Garage
14 Mar 07 Bradford (UK) Rio
15 Mar 07 Wolverhampton (UK) Wulfrun Hall
16 Mar 07 Cardiff (UK) Souls
17 Mar 07 Nottingham (UK) Rock City
18 Mar 07 London (UK) Koko
20 Mar 07 Paris (FR) Elyse Montmartre
21 Mar 07 Bordeaux (FR) Theatre Barbey
22 Mar 07 Madrid (ES) La Riviera
23 Mar 07 Bilbao (ES) Rockstar
24 Mar 07 Barcelona (ES) Razzmatazz 1
26 Mar 07 Pratteln (CH) Z7
27 Mar 07 Milan (IT) Rolling Stone
28 Mar 07 Stuttgart (DE) Longhorn
29 Mar 07 Berlin (DE) Columbia Club

CELTIC FROST, KREATOR, WATAIN + OPENER

31 Mar 07 Oslo( NO) Betong
01 Apr 07 Gothenburg (SE) Trdtgarn
02 Apr 07 Malm (SE) KB
03 Apr 07 Stockholm (SE) Arenan
04 Apr 07 Helsinki (FI) Tavastia
05 Apr 07 Hamburg (DE) Markthalle
Back to top Go down
christkum

christkum

PostSubject: Re: WATAIN, CELTIC FROST & KREATOR ON TOUR   WATAIN, CELTIC FROST & KREATOR ON TOUR EmptyTue 16 Jan - 13:34

I was hoping for Sodom and Destruction to play with them.....
(reformations are only good for live performances)

What happened to Watain being underground turnips?!?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WATAIN, CELTIC FROST & KREATOR ON TOUR   WATAIN, CELTIC FROST & KREATOR ON TOUR EmptyTue 16 Jan - 18:06

christkum wrote:
I was hoping for Sodom and Destruction to play with them.....
(reformations are only good for live performances)

What happened to Watain being underground turnips?!?

Laughing

I agree with you It's kind of strange scratch Now every single kid knows Watain and other UG bands Evil or Very Mad

Well, Kreator , Destruction and Sodom were supposed to play here in Chile a couple of years ago, but Sodom suddenly denied to play with them Evil or Very Mad
If the 3 bands had played that time That shit would have been awesome!
:thrash:
Back to top Go down
christkum

christkum

PostSubject: Re: WATAIN, CELTIC FROST & KREATOR ON TOUR   WATAIN, CELTIC FROST & KREATOR ON TOUR EmptyThu 18 Jan - 11:30

macabrepest wrote:
Now every single kid knows Watain and other UG bands Evil or Very Mad

The problem is they only know them, without making the effort to actually listen to anything.

I suppose Watain played with Dissection a couple of years ago, and given the chance, I wouldn't mind playing with Celtic Frosties either (even if someone has glued a hat onto Tom's head).
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WATAIN, CELTIC FROST & KREATOR ON TOUR   WATAIN, CELTIC FROST & KREATOR ON TOUR EmptyThu 18 Jan - 20:25

christkum wrote:
macabrepest wrote:
Now every single kid knows Watain and other UG bands Evil or Very Mad

The problem is they only know them, without making the effort to actually listen to anything.

I suppose Watain played with Dissection a couple of years ago, and given the chance, I wouldn't mind playing with Celtic Frosties either (even if someone has glued a hat onto Tom's head).

I know shit people who listen to anime bullshit or fruitty ass Gothic or Happy Heavy Metal bands and they also listen to such bands...It's like they kill the feeling about certain bands Evil or Very Mad
yeah, They played with E.Danielsson as live bass player
Back to top Go down
christkum

christkum

PostSubject: Re: WATAIN, CELTIC FROST & KREATOR ON TOUR   WATAIN, CELTIC FROST & KREATOR ON TOUR EmptySat 17 Mar - 14:47

Quote :

While already on the road on the European leg of the "Monotheist" tour, we were informed of strict curfews to our co-headlining shows with Kreator in the UK.

Having all four bands play at least a semblance of a set means that the duration of all sets will be severely restricted. In case of Celtic Frost and Kreator, this means sets of 60 minutes, in case of Watain and Legion of the Damned, sets of 20 minutes. This applies to the following shows: Glasgow, Bradford, Wolverhampton, Cardiff, and Nottingham. All bands involved believe that playing a set is better than cancelling any show. That we all are extremely frustrated, if not to say furious, about this situation is obvious.

all of it's on http://www.celticfrost.com/vcf/index.html

I hate living in the UK.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WATAIN, CELTIC FROST & KREATOR ON TOUR   WATAIN, CELTIC FROST & KREATOR ON TOUR Empty

Back to top Go down

WATAIN, CELTIC FROST & KREATOR ON TOUR
Page 1 of 1