NIHILISTIC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NIHILISTIC

Support the depths of the underground!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

THE SPEW Recs problem

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
gabalgabow
Admin
gabalgabow

THE SPEW Recs problem Empty
PostSubject: THE SPEW Recs problem   THE SPEW Recs problem EmptySat 5 May - 9:15

THE SPEW Records from Italy has a big list of "Nice price" CDs you could buy wholesale for a cheap price... You could imagine it's CDs he has problems to sell, so why not placing an order and trying to sell it in your country?

So I placed an order,
and what a surprise! These nice price CDs aren't in very good condition, there are marks under the disks! It can't be considered as unused, what will I do with that??? Evil or Very Mad

Some labels with Professional CDs have really less professional attitude than some of the "shitty tapes/ CDr labels"... What a joke! THE SPEW Recs problem 766486

UNDERGROUND 2007 = $$$
TRUST NO ONE

G

Last edited by on Sat 5 May - 11:32; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://nihilistic-webzine-distro.fr
m_putrid

PostSubject: Re: THE SPEW Recs problem   THE SPEW Recs problem EmptySat 5 May - 10:01

has he sent your money back?
Back to top Go down
gabalgabow
Admin
gabalgabow

PostSubject: Re: THE SPEW Recs problem   THE SPEW Recs problem EmptySat 5 May - 10:05

m_putrid wrote:
has he sent your money back?

No,
all in all, he told me many labels trade CDs without jewel cases, so bullshits happen... And they're supposed to be in the underground since a long time, and few peoples complained, so he said the problem is me!! LOL!! He sends me CDs in average conditions, and the problem is me!?
Back to top Go down
gabalgabow
Admin
gabalgabow

PostSubject: Re: THE SPEW Recs problem   THE SPEW Recs problem EmptySat 5 May - 10:06

His answers, and mine:

TP: and every underground label trades cd's without jewel cases for the problem of the weight costs of postaL service and it's normal not to have perfect cds because trading withut jewel cases are things that happen, and you'll see even with other labels whre you'll buy or trade that it will be the same thing,

G: LOL! I often receive CDs from labels, wholesales or trades, and there was ALMOST never any problem!
And suddenly, I receive 1 package from you with 6-7 CDs in average condition? Strange!

If you sell this kind of CDs to peoples, it's clear they will order fewer and fewer! Peoples become always more picky about the quality! If you fuck them, even a little bit, they will visit another distro... As simple as that!

TP: I think that you're overdosing your hate, because a rip-off is a person that after the payment doesn't send the stuff, and it's not my cause,
anyway you could ask to everything and no one can say that thespew rec is a rip-off label; only for some marks on the discs?
ask to bones brigade, ask to listenale records, only two franch important name;

G: Did you ever send any CDs of thise kind to these labels? I guess you even didn't think about it,
if you did so they wouldn't trade with you anymore! LISTENABLE as a so 'professional/ marketing' state of mind that you would get banned from their trade list or something...

TP: and the Spew Rec supporting the underground even small distros and labels like your one, and I think only for some little marks on the cds to say bad thing aganst who are supporting you even it's not necessary to us

G: You support little distros like mine? Really?
I never remember ever trading with you, when I had pro CDs or when I had CDr/ tapes... So when did you support me? Anyway, the problem isn't there...

TP: Please be rational, we're in the underground from many years, only you would say things like that, ask to you why.

G: It's not an argument at all! The fact nobody says anything doesn't mean there's no problem! The scene has changed a lot the last years, and once peoples aren't happy anymore they go and use the services of other distros... There are so many distro everywhere, why would they bother?

I'm in the underground since 1994, active since 1997... Maybe longer than you... But does it matter?

NO MORE ORDERS FROM YOU! Many more labels or distros are clearer with what they offer...

Gab
Back to top Go down
gabalgabow
Admin
gabalgabow

PostSubject: Re: THE SPEW Recs problem   THE SPEW Recs problem EmptySat 5 May - 10:38

TS: I'm sorry man,
it's a decision from you,
anyway please, place my last e-mail on your forum, so people can decide;
Cheers and bye, bye.
Gio & The Spew.

G: How could I decide WITHOUT ALL NEEDED INFOS??!!!
DID I KNOW THESE CDS WEREN'T IN UNUSED CONDITION???

Send me back the money for the CDs I couldn't use,
and the case is closed.
Otherwize I spread the info to all my contacts!
I wasn't supposed to know you sold CDs in average conditions,
I didn't fucking order 2ND HAND CDs!
G

TS: ok, send me back those cds,
and I'll give you back the money for those
Cheers.
Giovanni & the Spew

G: To receive your CDs back:
Postal costs: 4 euros (Prioritary)

6 CDs in 2nd hand condition/ Nice price list/ 3,50 euros each:
1 x Hideous Mangleous "Shadows that kill" CD
1 x Brainbleed/Bizarre Embalming "Split"
1 x Carve "Stillborn revelations" CD
2 x Chton "Chtonian lifecode" CD
1 x Leptotrichia/Amputated "Split" CD
CDs: 3,50 x 6 = 21 Euros

Paypal fee: 0,50 euros

Total: 25,50 euros
Paypal email: gabsk@wanadoo.fr
G

TS: the decision to place thespew in you rip-off area, not to buy,
anyway, fitst send cds, after i'll give you ther money back, and please without paypal costs,
otherway from your order I had to ask to you 4 euros for paypal costs
Bye.
Gio & The Spew.

G: This Rip off area is for all kinds of problems, peoples will read and make their own mind.
This works like an order: Send me the money (Without paypal if you dare),
and I'll send the money on monday.
As said, I don't trust you anymore...
1 or 2 average condition CDs in a package would have been ok, but 6 is beyond good sense!
Back to top Go down
gabalgabow
Admin
gabalgabow

PostSubject: Re: THE SPEW Recs problem   THE SPEW Recs problem EmptySat 5 May - 10:48

G: Should I say none from the 10 CDs of the "Nice price" list looks totally neat?

Watching under the light, all have at least a little mark problem, only 4 from the 10 could be considered new (Considering the fact CDs are sent without cases during trades...)

So it seems all CDs from this list are in kinda in the same condition!
You NEED to be clearer in your list! It's not honest..!!
G

G: if you do nothing to solve the problem a NORMAL way,
I'm ready to send the info to all my contacts,
needless to say I used to be a big mailbomber!
G

TP: I'm really scared about this!!!!!!!!!
anyway i send to you the money
In Italy we say: Il cliente ha sempre ragione, anche se non ha ragione
I'm waiting for the package
Giovanni & The Spew

G: The CDs will be sent on monday

And you think you're right!? Another good reason to DEFINITELY avoid you

No greetings, of course
G

Last edited by on Sat 5 May - 11:18; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
gabalgabow
Admin
gabalgabow

PostSubject: Re: THE SPEW Recs problem   THE SPEW Recs problem EmptySat 5 May - 11:16

The poofter has sent me the money for the CDs + the postal costs,
so I will send him back his 6 second hand CDs he'll be happy to sell in his distro as new items for "nice price".

The case is closed,
but I will definitely avoid The spew
Back to top Go down
reaper

PostSubject: Re: THE SPEW Recs problem   THE SPEW Recs problem EmptySat 5 May - 12:02

for my personal opinion i think you made it too much personal.
i worked with some distros in past years,the spew also and i NEVER had problems with them, that's the reason why i'm writing, you are painting them as vampires....and they donj't deserve this.
they sent cds OR with case OR not, it depends from different situations.
so the cds without cases can be damaged in the postal service.
you talk about money and bullshit like this....man...do you really think we (you, me, the spew and evetryone else)get involved in this kind of music for money matters??????
ok cds are damaged, ok you can't sell it, ok you get your money back and they their cds.
what da hell you want anymore??
maybe you need some day-off pal.
anyway i repeat, it's my personal opinion...you are a little much sensitive about it.

reaper.
Back to top Go down
gabalgabow
Admin
gabalgabow

PostSubject: Re: THE SPEW Recs problem   THE SPEW Recs problem EmptySat 5 May - 13:52

reaper wrote:

they sent cds OR with case OR not, it depends from different situations.
so the cds without cases can be damaged in the postal service.

No, it's obvious the CDs were damaged before!
The package was done in a way the stuffs couldn't be damaged by the postal service. I wouldn't have react this way if there was only 1 or 2 damaged CDs... but 6?

reaper wrote:

you talk about money and bullshit like this....man...do you really think we (you, me, the spew and evetryone else)get involved in this kind of music for money matters??????

If he isn't here for the money, why did he send 2nd hand CDs? He acted like some greedy businessmen working in a local CD shop!
The problem is basically there: If he didn't act strange with someone who simply wanted to support, nothind special would have happened...

And if there wasn't anyone in the underground for money, how would you explain the existence of Rip offs? Do you know Christian Felipe Paucar? Do you know the rip off cartel in Davao City/ Philippines? Don't tell me it's because they're poor, there are also Rip offs in 'normal' countries...

reaper wrote:

ok cds are damaged, ok you can't sell it, ok you get your money back and they their cds.
what da hell you want anymore??

It was clear that if I didn't insist, I could go fuck myself!
It's totally underground isn't it?

As often, I notice more tensions appear when the pro CD format is involved...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: THE SPEW Recs problem   THE SPEW Recs problem Empty

Back to top Go down

THE SPEW Recs problem
Page 1 of 1