NIHILISTIC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NIHILISTIC

Support the depths of the underground!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

BLASTCORE Records

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
gabalgabow
Admin
gabalgabow

BLASTCORE Records Empty
PostSubject: BLASTCORE Records   BLASTCORE Records EmptyWed 26 Dec - 19:55

----------------- Bulletin Email -----------------
De : Rot/ Grind Block Recs
Date : 26 déc. 2007, 17:45

"Ryan Williams founder of Blastcore Records is a worldwide rip off.
He is ripping me off, as a member of Grind Block Records.
He owns us a HUGE package since MORE THAN 1 YEAR !

I wasnt going to public this because i felt like "maybe he got personal problems , maybe he just needs time" but at this
point enough is enough. He used to be nice with me and to be friend with my label partner Matteo. Which is real shocked by
Ryan's behaviour because they used to be net-friends and share tons of messages.

Not only he ripped of Grind Block Records but from what i heard he is pissing of a big amount of people. I can tell you just what these people told to me:

GRIND BLOCK RECORDS:

We sent him like 20 x 7" and we are waiting his records since more than a year, he felt sorry the first months so he promised us to add more stuff. Since spring 2007 he completely vanished. I wrote several times to Straight Edge Kegger (it seems they are great friends with Ryan) and all i got from them is somethin like "i talked to ryan he said he's sorry and he will send you your records", yea of course... sounds like the same bullshits to me!

REPULSIONE + MUTILATED PORK GUTS:

He promised to release REPULSIONE / MPG split 7". Both bands sent him the master cds and then he totally vanished without any explanation. These 2 bands are now searching for another label who is interested into produce this vinyl. On Blastcore's myspace this split is marked as "Next" but i really wish to know how can that asshole get in contact again with his ex friend matteo (bassist of repulsione) who is really upset about all this shit.

WARSORE + ROT:
This is what Rafael from Rot wrote to me:

First of all....RYAN DID NOT RIP ROT OFF...I WANT TO CLEAR THAT!!!....let me tell ya what happened.
He was supposed to release a split 7"ep between us and Warsore....he fuckin rushed us and told Marcelo things like "hey buddy, if you record your stuff really fast...i'll put out that shit in the end of 2006"...that's right!
Later, he told me that it'd release in January or February...later...he didn't even reply our e-mails!!!...so we decided that, work with Ryan...it's not a good idea at all....so i wrote an e-mail to him...telling that we were cancelling that split because of his delay, lack of respect and irresponsability!!
Fuck, that little spoiled kid...took a whole week to write me back for a such inportant thing like that!!!...he told
me...."Rafael...why all that agression...i thought that we were friends...i'm passing for many troubles in my life right
now...i'm 18 years old...a lot of things are happening now....i'm moving to my dad's house, bla bla bla bla bla"...you know all that kind of stupid shit!!!...what this kid was thinking!!??...that i'm a stupid person!!?...of course that we didn't belive on his lies!!!...so we cancelled that split!!! For you have an idea....he didn't even contact Mark(Warsore) about that!!!!...so once again...he did not rip us off...he was just an inrresponsible cunt!!!!..fortunately we'll use that songs for a split 7"ep with our mates from Iron Butter!!! As you might know...he is owing our friend Marc(Bringer of Gore) about 1 year and half!!!

That kid is a fuckin liar!!!!
Rafael

This is what Mark from Warsore wrote to me:

yeah ok..that Ryan blastcore just made lots of promises that he couldnt keep ...--maybe he didnt so much ass rip anyone
off..--maybe just people are so keen to start a label and release something that they dont really know whats involved in actually making it happen !! so maybe we should give him a chance to explain before we slag him off?? but yeah mate-- i fucking hate ripoffs more than anyone ok....--he never owed me any money or records --so i am not overly pissed him you know what i mean?? i am yet to email him and ask what happened ..but he could have emailed me and told me ..and been much more honest about it i found all this our from Raphael Rot..a fucking cool dude!

Mark

So as you can see the just vanished, and never replied to anyone. Mark known all about this shit only thanks to Rafael!!

FINAL EXIT + SUL9B:
This is what Ryohei from Final Exit and Sul9b wrote me:

Yeah, He ripped-off me!

We released 2 split ep on his label (with Final Exit), but he didn't send any free copies for me! They have been released few years ago but I didn't got anything yet!
I sent many e-mails to him "Are you Rip-me-Off???" but he didn't reply! Sometime,He gave me answer once, and he said "I'm not rip-off. I will send your free copies soon!" but he didn't send anything and didn't reply...... So I don't have these 2 split ep and I don't add them on our discography.
Oh, He changed cover artwork of FE/SEK split ep without my permission! I wondered when I saw the cover artwork on his site...Ha-Ha!
He is real Rip-Offer I think!!!!!

Ryohei

note: I know that he also promised to Ryohei 2 more splits 7", FINAL EXIT/SUL9B and FINAL EXIT/? (The final exit side was supposed to be a tribute to Motley Crue) but obviously he never did something about it. He just vanished.
As Grind Block Records i really want to express my solidarity to Ryohei and Final Exit and let him know that this wont never happen with us, and with Final Exit's future releases on Grind Block Records.

BRINGER OF GORE RECORDS:
This is what Marc from Bringer of Gore Records wrote to me:

well, i just asked him if he was interested in a trade, and he was, no problem he said... so, because i asked i shipped my package first but never seen his... in the beginning he answered my emails fast, alike... sorry, i forget and... tomorrow they go out for sure !! i wasn't realy worried because he sounded hounest, later i discovered he is also doing a AGATHOCLES fan page and when he knew i did the split with SAKATAT he also asked if he could get some copies from that one too... i answered (i can remember this very good) that he still has to send me records from the other trade, and i won't send any records again 'till i receive them ! so that was the end of all comunication... not any respond on email so far and we are now more then a year later !!

MORTVILLE RECORDS:

This is what Andy from Mortville Records wrote me:

We did a trade last year for 5 records and he took several months to send them. I emailed him a couple of times asking about it and he didn't answer, so I posted a comment on his myspace page calling him a rip off, saying people like him were polluting the scene, etc. Shortly after, I got this email from him....

"hey,
fuckin a homie, you don't have to be such a dick about it. i deleted your comments because i didn't want people seeing that of course, that's not exactly something that i would want to be made public. i completely forgot that i never sent your package. you should have contacted me sooner through e-mail and i would have sent it. i'll send it out this weekend. 5 x Anal Massaker/Final Exit splits. i'm not a rip off dude, you'll get your package asap. i really am sorry for the long delay in getting it to you, i know that's fucked up on my part but you could have maybe been a little nicer in asking me about it instead of basically calling me a piece of shit and disgrace to the diy scene. well hey, no need for "beef". i'll package up your records today and get them out by the weekend. i know, obviously, this isn't your fault so once again i am sorry. and i didn't mean for this e-mail to come across so asshole-ish but i'm having a shitty time in life right now and my dad is screaming at me from the other room as i type this. write back when you can. -ryan"

I did get the records he owed me shortly after this, and he sent me test pressings of two of his releases I didn't ask for to make up for the delay, so I wasn't exactly ripped off by him, but the experience put me off to working with him again. It sucks so many other people have been wronged by this guy. I guess I was lucky to have my experience happen when it did, before it got out of hand.

CIVILISATION RECORDS:

Oli from CIVILISATION RECORDS wrote:

I heard that he is going to release the DISRUPT/S.E.K. split picture EP and due to the fact that I dealt with him once
(without problems) I pre-ordered this release (20 copies) many. many months ago. It took ages till he said that the release is available now. I wanted to send him money via PAYPAL (like the first time) but he said that he only accepts cash. So I've mailed him 140 US $ in a registered letter. I wrote his label name on the letter instead of his personal name and he said that he'll have problems to release the letter from the post office. I,,ve been patient for a while and asked him again about the money but he said that he never received it. I gave him the tracking nummer was waiting more time but again the money didn't arrive (he said that he asked at his local post office). I never got the letter returned to my address and Ryan can't be reached for a real long time now. This asshole ripped me off baddly. I really hate that and get pissed off but such people.

Never deal with BLASTCORE again.
Cheers OLI

PUTRESCENCE:

My experience with Ryan began when I sent him a letter via email, asking if he would like to trade 5x Putrescence/Embalming theatre 7" records in exchange for 5x 7"s from his label, Blastcore Records. I sent me trade off at once after he agreed. A month passed and I did not recieve records. I asked him what was going on and I did not hear from him. As the weeks passed, I continued sending him email asking him for my records. Excuses flowed, I heard that would send them "right away" and that he was "behind on his mail". But it finally took me going public with my story and posting my experience on his friends' myspace account before Ryan was prompted to deal with me. He assured me once again, almost four months after the trade was agreed to that he would send me my records. The records would finally show up, but the order was wrong he send me records that I had not agreed to in our trade. It's since come to my attention that several individuals and labels alike have been taken advantage by this scumbag. His comment section of his myspace site has been disabled to prevent victims from attempting to deal directly with Ryan on resolving outstanding orders that from what I gather, he never plans to honour.

This scumbag should be dragged out of his parents and lashed. After the revolution, scum like him will live in cages until
they learn a thing or two about life.

GORGONIZED DORKS:
He was supposed to put out a GD tape on his Tape Label (satanic buttchese) but he never did so. He just vanished!!

PENIS ENLARGEMENT + PYKNODYSOSTOSIS:
He was supposed to put out a split tape between these bands on his Tape Label (satanic buttchese) but he never did so. He just vanished!!

Marty of Vicious Interference:
Ripped: 15x7"

Vivian of Underground Pollution Records:
Ripped: 5 Tapes

Niels of No Fucking Labels:
Ripped: 10x7"

Tom of Yehonala Tapes:
Ripped: 10 Tapes

Jasin Allin Evil of Human Larvae Tapes:
Ripped: 4x7"

----------------------------------------------------

Ryan Blastocre's contact:

BLASTCORERECORDS@HOTMAIL.COM
THRASHFREAK787@AOL.COM

http://www.myspace.com/blastcore
http://www.myspace.com/satanicbuttcheese

C/O RYAN WILLIAMS
1320 W. ESCALON
FRESNO, CA 93711
USA

559-916-0899
(this might be his phone number)

He also manage these websites so if you are a friend of 1 of these myspace accounts, just delete your add from it!!!

FINAL EXIT:
http://www.myspace.com/finalexitnoisegrind

ANAL MASSAKER:
http://www.myspace.com/analmassaker

AGATHOCLES:
agathocles myspace fansite

Feel free to use these addresses as you want. I just informed you. If you had a rip off experience with this scumbag please add your to this list!!!!"
-Grind Block Records

worshipsatanzine

worshipsatanzine

BLASTCORE Records Empty
PostSubject: Re: BLASTCORE Records   BLASTCORE Records EmptySun 4 May - 0:10

Brutal!

Back to top Go down
http://skullfuckingmetal.blogspot.com/
worshipsatanzine

worshipsatanzine

BLASTCORE Records Empty
PostSubject: Re: BLASTCORE Records   BLASTCORE Records EmptySun 6 Jul - 13:25

I read about this ripp off cunt all over the place. He's brutal!!

Back to top Go down
http://skullfuckingmetal.blogspot.com/
Sponsored content

BLASTCORE Records Empty
PostSubject: Re: BLASTCORE Records   BLASTCORE Records Empty

Back to top Go down

BLASTCORE Records
Page 1 of 1