NIHILISTIC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NIHILISTIC

Support the depths of the underground!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

FUCK OFF PAYPAL!!!!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
christkum

christkum

FUCK OFF PAYPAL!!!! Empty
PostSubject: FUCK OFF PAYPAL!!!!   FUCK OFF PAYPAL!!!! EmptyFri 29 Feb - 19:31

1. Nearly every order I make using Paypal seems to have some kind of error, either forgeting to send one or two CDs, putting the wrong album in, wrong sized T-shirt etc etc. Whenever sending cash in the post, I would put in a list of what was ordered, but with Paypal, can't do that!

2. Maybe I'm just paranoid, but it seems that peoples ability to converse on the other end is becoming less and less.... so how can I be sure they aren't just some programned automated response? I ask about such and such album, and only get one line responses (the internet was made to make interaction easier, yet it seems nobody knows how to anymore!!! ). How can I even be sure they like what they're selling?!? And now with Paypal, it's nearly impossible to get answers anymore!

3. Where do the Paypal fees go? Surely robots won't need wages???

4. Before it was quite easy to keep track of how much money I had (once you spend it, it's gone! You can't have minus cash!). But now with Paypal, I keep buying films, albums and books that I don't really want that badly, only buying them because I can (it's terrible to be drunk online at 2am, and looking at all these limited Die-hard editions!). It's all too easy with Paypal! Click click click! Sold!

5. The only flyers I seem to get anymore are for the larger companies (and those lovely Ukrainian Blaaaack metal ones eheh!). But with Paypal, I can't send them out, so they keep piling up!

Am I just a computer idiot, or is Paypal killing the soul of music?
Back to top Go down
worshipsatanzine

worshipsatanzine

PostSubject: Re: FUCK OFF PAYPAL!!!!   FUCK OFF PAYPAL!!!! EmptyFri 29 Feb - 19:37

No, I boycott PAYPAL at all costs and does my distro ever suffer for these matters.

I don't like credit cards for the same reasons you mentioned above my friend.

Usually whensomeone does place a order at SFM, they ask what's my paypal address, and I reply sorry no paypal and then they don't want to order from me. It sucks. I hate Paypal.

Back to top Go down
http://skullfuckingmetal.blogspot.com/
gabalgabow
Admin
gabalgabow

PostSubject: Re: FUCK OFF PAYPAL!!!!   FUCK OFF PAYPAL!!!! EmptySat 1 Mar - 17:02

"1. Nearly every order I make using Paypal seems to have some kind of error, either forgeting to send one or two CDs, putting the wrong album in, wrong sized T-shirt etc etc. Whenever sending cash in the post, I would put in a list of what was ordered, but with Paypal, can't do that! "

G: I guess it's a stock problem... With paypal some distros might feel very urged to answer because some customers are very urged to finish the order... So they conclude the deal without really taking everything in mind... At least when peoples sent money or cheques, the distro guy could organize everything well and take the needed time...

2. Maybe I'm just paranoid, but it seems that peoples ability to converse on the other end is becoming less and less.... so how can I be sure they aren't just some programned automated response? I ask about such and such album, and only get one line responses (the internet was made to make interaction easier, yet it seems nobody knows how to anymore!!! ). How can I even be sure they like what they're selling?!? And now with Paypal, it's nearly impossible to get answers anymore!

G: It's kinda the same problem: With paypal and instant payments you're forced to answer more or less immediately, and so your answer can kinda be short and uninteresting... Before, when the distro guy could take his time, he could write something more interesting... But peoples want everything immediately, so they get a fast but boring answer...

3. Where do the Paypal fees go? Surely robots won't need wages???

G; It goes to paypal... It's not a free service... When you use it, you have to pay... Half of the time it's not more expensive than a stamp, so it doesn't bother...

5. The only flyers I seem to get anymore are for the larger companies (and those lovely Ukrainian Blaaaack metal ones eheh!). But with Paypal, I can't send them out, so they keep piling up!

G: Send me all your flyers, it will be a pleasure for me to spread them in my mails Smile

Am I just a computer idiot, or is Paypal killing the soul of music?

G: Actually, it's making orders quite easier... I receive orders from foreign countries while peoples where very suspicious before (Postal service problems etc) and if I didn't have a paypal account right now, I would probably sell less than 60%... You're kinda forced to use it, unless you sell something that sells good like underground black metal or other stuffs... I don't think it's particularly killign anything, it's rather a big big Internet phenomenon where everything is much faster, easier, automatized... But faster, easier and automatized doesn't particularly means good music or cool underground state of mine...

Last edited by gabalgabow on Sat 1 Mar - 17:18; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://nihilistic-webzine-distro.fr
gabalgabow
Admin
gabalgabow

PostSubject: Re: FUCK OFF PAYPAL!!!!   FUCK OFF PAYPAL!!!! EmptySat 1 Mar - 17:06

worshipsatanzine wrote:
No, I boycott PAYPAL at all costs and does my distro ever suffer for these matters.

I don't like credit cards for the same reasons you mentioned above my friend.

Usually whensomeone does place a order at SFM, they ask what's my paypal address, and I reply sorry no paypal and then they don't want to order from me. It sucks. I hate Paypal.

If you boycott paypal, you will probably sell much fewer!
If you don't adapt a little bit, you will never accomplish anything, really...
I don't see the use of boycotting paypal for the simple sake of attitude and boycotting... There are more important matters in life... Your post sounds like utter bullshit Keegan! Evil or Very Mad

worshipsatanzine

worshipsatanzine

PostSubject: Re: FUCK OFF PAYPAL!!!!   FUCK OFF PAYPAL!!!! EmptySat 1 Mar - 22:09

gabalgabow wrote:

If you boycott paypal, you will probably sell much fewer!
If you don't adapt a little bit, you will never accomplish anything, really...
I don't see the use of boycotting paypal for the simple sake of attitude and boycotting... There are more important matters in life... Your post sounds like utter bullshit Keegan! Evil or Very Mad

At least 50% of my orders the customer asks for my paypal address, I don't have any credit cards nor want to ever have one, so I loose many orders due to not offering paypal.

I don't want to have a paypal account and then spend money on ebay that I don't actually have.

Back to top Go down
http://skullfuckingmetal.blogspot.com/
christkum

christkum

PostSubject: Re: FUCK OFF PAYPAL!!!!   FUCK OFF PAYPAL!!!! EmptyFri 7 Mar - 12:26

6. Metallers need more exercise, otherwise their guts won't fit through the bar door. Going to the post office and posting letters gives some slight exercise, sitting and clicking away on the internet will only keep their fingers healthy. They won't have arthritis though....

I'm not stopping using PayPal completely, but most of the countries where cash in the post goes missing won't take Paypal (Thailand, Peru, Malaysia...). It's fine for small payments, but I don't make too many of these.

Quote :
I don't have any credit cards nor want to ever have one

I get annoyed with all the people who say 'you must get a credit card! You must get a mobile phone! You must get a car! You must get a High Definition TV! (I don't even have a normal TV!) You must throw out all your tapes and upgrade them to MP3! Get rid of the videos and get DVDs instead! (and then get rid of DVDs for Blue-ray and the other one...)

stop buying Thrash! What you want is Death metal! A few years later.... Fuck Death metal! Black is the new pink! The next month.... Don't listen to blaaaack metal, so last week! Disco funk metal is the new big thing! Then... I don't like Disco funky boys no more! I'm devoted to Taoist industrial strength gospel metal! And on and on and on.......
Back to top Go down
Samizdat

PostSubject: Re: FUCK OFF PAYPAL!!!!   FUCK OFF PAYPAL!!!! EmptyFri 7 Mar - 13:56

christkum wrote:
Taoist industrial strength gospel metal!

FUCK OFF PAYPAL!!!! 96927

avrlabel

PostSubject: Re: FUCK OFF PAYPAL!!!!   FUCK OFF PAYPAL!!!! EmptySat 31 Jan - 23:14

Cash in fucking letter is only for what I have heard...
Back to top Go down
http://www.geocities.com/avrlabel/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FUCK OFF PAYPAL!!!!   FUCK OFF PAYPAL!!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

FUCK OFF PAYPAL!!!!
Page 1 of 1