NIHILISTIC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NIHILISTIC

Support the depths of the underground!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Cancellation of Anal Vomit's Euro tour...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
gabalgabow
Admin
gabalgabow

Cancellation of Anal Vomit's Euro tour... Empty
PostSubject: Cancellation of Anal Vomit's Euro tour...   Cancellation of Anal Vomit's Euro tour... EmptyFri 18 Sep - 18:56

t's kalevi from Bloody Sign here!
to all the maniacs concerned by the tour with Anal Vomit…
unfortunately i have to tell Anal Vomit's visa has been rejected!
it's really fucking crazy, but here it is, they will definitely not come to Europe!

so, right now let say the tour is cancel… maybe few shows will remain… which is the will of Anal Vomit’s members… but with Bloody sign we feel really confused… let see in the forthcoming days!

it's been more than 4 months that we try everyday to build all the stuff needed for anal vomit's visa, all papers, official signatures from cultural government people, i bought the tickets...
we did more than everything to see their evil faces of peruvians over here!
i spent almost all my time and energy to run here and there at administration shit, find and pay for all the papers, calling etc!
everything was alright, and i was in contact with the french embassy as well as anal vomit's members went there few times to fill all the blanks and correct the errors, to see if it seemed well done!

last week that had their first interview (which cost already lot of money!)! the embassy kept their passport for more control of all the papers they had (insurances, flying tickets, invitations of all of you, more and more stuff!), and gave them another interview a week later, tuesday, which was a kind of good new!
but when they get back at the embassy, they just told it was rejected for both of them!
no reason to ask : "the law allows us not to tell why!"
i phoned to the embassy and they told me the same thing (i used to have them on telephone to know about all the papers needed)!

why is that happening? speaking with anal vomit's members, they told me in evil english that it's a question of money, and they don't earn enough money to "hope" or "prove"! here in france i asked to some guy from the cultural official administration, who told me that laws about immigration are really hard since last year, and even lot of more established musicians from third world have to cancel concerts and tours...
i don't know what's the fuck! and the embassy in peru refused to tell why!....

Wide cultural embargo???

the guys of Anal Vomit told me they were absolutely angry, drinking to death, feeling almost in jail!
they're the first to be really destroyed by this situation!
at a time i and them were almost sure to get their visa, and we felt satisfied with the amount of work we achieved, we couldn't do more!

so, i will not write a novel here, or fuck this or fuck that...
again i want all the people concerned to know that we did our best, i cannot tell my feeling full of disgust, lack of understanding, hate, scorn!

thank you again for giving a shit about this tour!

bestial saludos!

kalevi

http://www.myspace.com/bloodysign

christkum

christkum

Cancellation of Anal Vomit's Euro tour... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cancellation of Anal Vomit's Euro tour...   Cancellation of Anal Vomit's Euro tour... EmptyMon 28 Sep - 10:25

SHIIIIIIIIIIT!!!!!
Back to top Go down

Cancellation of Anal Vomit's Euro tour...
Page 1 of 1