NIHILISTIC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NIHILISTIC

Support the depths of the underground!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Suffering Jesus Update: Comps., Interviews, ect.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Evil Edi

Suffering Jesus Update: Comps., Interviews, ect. Empty
PostSubject: Suffering Jesus Update: Comps., Interviews, ect.   Suffering Jesus Update: Comps., Interviews, ect. EmptyTue 25 Apr - 16:57

Canada's Metal Ambassador Paul Smith from Alberta's Heavy Metal Meltdown Webzine is heading out to Japan shortly with 100 pro-pressed Canadian Metal compilation discs for free distribution to the Japanese in an effort to introduce The Land of The Rising Sun to more of what The True North has to offer. Suffering Jesus is proud to have been afforded the opportunity to contribute to this project with the tracks "Suicidal Winter" from Saskatchewan's Beyond The Ninth Wave and "Le Peste Blanche" from Quebec's Malveillance. Good luck Paul with your diplomatic mission and to our Japanese friends enjoy!

By the way, be sure to check out Heavy Metal Meltdown's upcoming interview with Finland's Blackthrone due to be posted after the Japanese excursion. England's Instinct has also just completed an interview for Ontario's Unrestrained magazine which is due to be printed in the upcoming issue.

In other news the Canadian Metal Comp. "Northern Black Metal" featuring the Suffering Jesus artists Funeral Fog and Malveillance is due for release via Northern Horde Records on the 27th of this month.

Also for those of you who missed the original anouncement, Malveillance's "Just Fuck Off" was sent out to the pressing plant yesterday and is due for release shortly.
Back to top Go down
worshipsatanzine

worshipsatanzine

PostSubject: Re: Suffering Jesus Update: Comps., Interviews, ect.   Suffering Jesus Update: Comps., Interviews, ect. EmptyTue 25 Apr - 21:13

Did my cheque arrive?

I think I will compile another order this weekend before your sale is over!

Back to top Go down
http://skullfuckingmetal.blogspot.com/
Evil Edi

PostSubject: Re: Suffering Jesus Update: Comps., Interviews, ect.   Suffering Jesus Update: Comps., Interviews, ect. EmptyWed 26 Apr - 5:54

worshipsatanzine wrote:
Did my cheque arrive?

Yes, it did and your order is en route though I didn't drop your cheque in my bank account yet.
Back to top Go down
worshipsatanzine

worshipsatanzine

PostSubject: Re: Suffering Jesus Update: Comps., Interviews, ect.   Suffering Jesus Update: Comps., Interviews, ect. EmptyWed 26 Apr - 9:07

Evil Edith wrote:
worshipsatanzine wrote:
Did my cheque arrive?

Yes, it did and your order is en route though I didn't drop your cheque in my bank account yet.

ok cool thanks! :hailz: I'll put another order together this week Smile

Back to top Go down
http://skullfuckingmetal.blogspot.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Suffering Jesus Update: Comps., Interviews, ect.   Suffering Jesus Update: Comps., Interviews, ect. Empty

Back to top Go down

Suffering Jesus Update: Comps., Interviews, ect.
Page 1 of 1