NIHILISTIC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NIHILISTIC

Support the depths of the underground!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Look 4 my upcoming Battalion, Flaying,Bloody Sign interviews

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Cemetary

Look 4 my upcoming Battalion, Flaying,Bloody Sign interviews Empty
PostSubject: Look 4 my upcoming Battalion, Flaying,Bloody Sign interviews   Look 4 my upcoming Battalion, Flaying,Bloody Sign interviews EmptyFri 28 Jul - 9:39

Paula@burningmisery.com

I will be doing intervews for Marco! See you there!

Look 4 my upcoming Battalion, Flaying,Bloody Sign interviews 0000Dark_Remains_Flyer120copy
Back to top Go down
gabalgabow
Admin
gabalgabow

PostSubject: Re: Look 4 my upcoming Battalion, Flaying,Bloody Sign interviews   Look 4 my upcoming Battalion, Flaying,Bloody Sign interviews EmptyMon 31 Jul - 9:13

Hi,

Ah so you did a BLOODY SIGN Interview? Cool!

How is it possible to have a band interviewed? I guess I should send you a CD, and you should like it Cool
Back to top Go down
http://nihilistic-webzine-distro.fr
Cemetary

PostSubject: Re: Look 4 my upcoming Battalion, Flaying,Bloody Sign interviews   Look 4 my upcoming Battalion, Flaying,Bloody Sign interviews EmptyMon 31 Jul - 9:38

Request an interview with Marco@BuriningMisery.com

and the interview will be posted on his site... or I can interview and post it on my site.. but Im not sure how many hits I get because its new and I am not sure how to find out that info yet.. but his site gets huge amounts of hits per month!

Bands can send me mp3's or cds for reviews and interviews!

Thanks

Paula@BurningMisery.com
:hailz:
Back to top Go down
gabalgabow
Admin
gabalgabow

PostSubject: Re: Look 4 my upcoming Battalion, Flaying,Bloody Sign interviews   Look 4 my upcoming Battalion, Flaying,Bloody Sign interviews EmptyMon 31 Jul - 10:16

Okey,

In fact my last release already got a good review on BURNING MISERY,
and I thought I might try to boost a bit my search for interviews Wink

Marco told me he posted an intie request on his board,
but apparently it didn't do much... Is there a way you can influence the chief Wink
Back to top Go down
Cemetary

PostSubject: Re: Look 4 my upcoming Battalion, Flaying,Bloody Sign interviews   Look 4 my upcoming Battalion, Flaying,Bloody Sign interviews EmptyMon 31 Jul - 22:48

Send your mp3 to paulamarquise@yahoo.com. Does your band have a myspace site? If not then it needs to so I can promote you to my list. I cant wait to hear your music.. what is the name of your band?

Paula
^V^

:hailz:
Back to top Go down
gabalgabow
Admin
gabalgabow

PostSubject: Re: Look 4 my upcoming Battalion, Flaying,Bloody Sign interviews   Look 4 my upcoming Battalion, Flaying,Bloody Sign interviews EmptyTue 1 Aug - 9:19

Hello!

Yes, the band has a myspace page: http://www.myspace.com/impureza

Two Mp3s can be downloaded in there, do I need to send more through email?

Tell me if you need something else

bye
G
Back to top Go down
Cemetary

PostSubject: Re: Look 4 my upcoming Battalion, Flaying,Bloody Sign interviews   Look 4 my upcoming Battalion, Flaying,Bloody Sign interviews EmptyTue 1 Aug - 22:12

Your band was already on my friends list. I will give you a little promotion, I get paid for this but I will give you some exposure and all I ask is for you to post my Interview with Chaq Mol here on your site for everyone to read. I would appreciate it. I am going to just send your whole music player out in a bulletin for the time being..

Thanks Gab!!! :hailz:

Paula
^V^

ps.. myspace bulletins are currently down for us.. was 11 hours ago when I left for work, we also couldnt log in last night. I do need your band's profile id number look in the browser when you enter your site.. thanks!
Back to top Go down
gabalgabow
Admin
gabalgabow

PostSubject: Re: Look 4 my upcoming Battalion, Flaying,Bloody Sign interviews   Look 4 my upcoming Battalion, Flaying,Bloody Sign interviews EmptyWed 2 Aug - 8:19

That would be great!
But in trade I can't upload the DARK FUNERAL interview on my site... Sorry, but I'm not a fan of DARK FUNERAL, and this webzine isn't exactly focused on black metal Wink
Hope we can do something else.

Greetz
Gabriel
Back to top Go down
Cemetary

PostSubject: Re: Look 4 my upcoming Battalion, Flaying,Bloody Sign interviews   Look 4 my upcoming Battalion, Flaying,Bloody Sign interviews EmptyWed 2 Aug - 9:38

Okay I will still post your band and have my friends list add you. I am curious though as to why you do not like Dark Funeral. Is it just them or Black metal all together. We dont have to trade... I will just post for you.

Smile
Back to top Go down
gabalgabow
Admin
gabalgabow

PostSubject: Re: Look 4 my upcoming Battalion, Flaying,Bloody Sign interviews   Look 4 my upcoming Battalion, Flaying,Bloody Sign interviews EmptyWed 2 Aug - 20:29

I'm not a fan of black metal, and there's nothing to turn me on in their albums I heard...

I liked their first album though :jesuuus:

Gab
Back to top Go down
brokke

brokke

PostSubject: Re: Look 4 my upcoming Battalion, Flaying,Bloody Sign interviews   Look 4 my upcoming Battalion, Flaying,Bloody Sign interviews EmptyWed 23 Aug - 18:17

The first was the best for dark foun and probably the last.
Back to top Go down
http://www.foedus-aeternus.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Look 4 my upcoming Battalion, Flaying,Bloody Sign interviews   Look 4 my upcoming Battalion, Flaying,Bloody Sign interviews Empty

Back to top Go down

Look 4 my upcoming Battalion, Flaying,Bloody Sign interviews
Page 1 of 1