NIHILISTIC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NIHILISTIC

Support the depths of the underground!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

ANCIENT SPIRT TERROR Zine issue 3 still available!!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Christha

ANCIENT SPIRT TERROR Zine issue 3 still available!!! Empty
PostSubject: ANCIENT SPIRT TERROR Zine issue 3 still available!!!   ANCIENT SPIRT TERROR Zine issue 3 still available!!! EmptyTue 8 Aug - 9:34

The third issue of the 120-pages thick book of old school death & black metal is available at ancientspiritterror@yahoo.de. Price is 5€ plus 1,44€ postage (Europe). Rest of the world please ask for individual postage rates! Also zine, demo, CD, LP trades are welcome, so get in touch!!!
Our third issue is the debut in English language and contains around 150 CD/LP/Demo reviews as well as interviews with PETE HELMKAMP, NUNSLAUGHTER, ARCHGOAT, INQUISITION, VARATHRON, INCANTATION, WITCHES HAMMER, GOREAPHOBIA, PRIMORDIAL, WATAIN, URGRUND, PARIA, MANTICORE, MORBOSIDAD, ETERNITY, EMBALMED, GOAT MOLESTOR, ENGORGE, ABAZAGORATH, CHARON, DIVINE EVE, PYRE, NIHIL NOCTURNE, NECROS CHRISTOS, INFINITY, THE RUINS OF BEVERAST, BLOOD VENGEANCE, NACHTMYSTIUM, LJA and TO SCALE THE THRONE.

Some underground press voices on “Ancient Spirit TERROR” Zine #2 & #3:
“Without any doubt this is one of Germany’s greatest zines around these days and a real pleasure to read! – Support this publication or die!!!” Christian / BLOOD OF THE ANCIENTS Zine

“These two lunatics managed to overtop the expectations the debut issue created and expose their huge amount of underground knowledge, this zine has spirit! The best fanzine I received this year!” Marcus / CARNAGE Zine

“Luckily the whole concept of covering blasphemous Black and Death Metal acts exclusively wasn't changed at all, which results in the fact that I often feel reminded on the far more exciting days of the underground when fanzines still inspired me to contact bands that I wasn't aware of before. Really one of the last extremely dedicated and totally true underground zines around...” Frank / VOICES FROM THE DARK SIDE

Please only use ancientspiritterror@yahoo.de for orders!
Back to top Go down
blindhea

PostSubject: Re: ANCIENT SPIRT TERROR Zine issue 3 still available!!!   ANCIENT SPIRT TERROR Zine issue 3 still available!!! EmptyTue 8 Aug - 16:08

do you want trade ? Wink
Back to top Go down
Christha

PostSubject: Re: ANCIENT SPIRT TERROR Zine issue 3 still available!!!   ANCIENT SPIRT TERROR Zine issue 3 still available!!! EmptyWed 9 Aug - 9:14

Sure, we accept trades, depends on what there is to offer, of course, get in touch!
Horns Up!
Stefan
Back to top Go down
blindhea

PostSubject: Re: ANCIENT SPIRT TERROR Zine issue 3 still available!!!   ANCIENT SPIRT TERROR Zine issue 3 still available!!! EmptyWed 9 Aug - 9:17

if you want i can trade my fanzine "noise & grindcore" for your book/zine !!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ANCIENT SPIRT TERROR Zine issue 3 still available!!!   ANCIENT SPIRT TERROR Zine issue 3 still available!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

ANCIENT SPIRT TERROR Zine issue 3 still available!!!
Page 1 of 1