NIHILISTIC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NIHILISTIC

Support the depths of the underground!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Fuck the Facts/Mesrine - Split 7", now available!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
RoadDogg

Fuck the Facts/Mesrine - Split 7", now available!! Empty
PostSubject: Fuck the Facts/Mesrine - Split 7", now available!!   Fuck the Facts/Mesrine - Split 7", now available!! EmptyFri 8 Sep - 17:21

Hi Everyone,

I'm really happy to announce that the fifth release under my record label, Sonic Deadline, is finally available for order! This is a split 7" between Fuck the Facts, who have just recently signed to Relapse with their new full-length Stigmata High-Five, and Mesrine, serial killer obsessed old-school grind veterans from Quebec City! Fuck the Facts contribute one song called Taken From the Nest, a totally epic grind-metal masterpiece which is a different version of a song found on their Relapse debut, and Mesrine give us three more tracks of their total Dahmer worship that we've come to love and expect from these guys. To those who have pre-ordered, thanks so much for the patience, your copies are being shipped out this week and early next week. To everyone else, just under half of these babies are gone already, so I suggest you order soon while you still have the chance!

Anyway I couldn't be happier with how these turned out, check it out:

Fuck the Facts/Mesrine - Split 7", now available!! Fuckthefactsmesrine001

500 copies of this were pressed, all of them on white vinyl. If you want to check out MP3's first, you can do so at the bands Myspace pages, located at www.myspace.com/fuckthefacts and www.myspace.com/mesrine . If people feel like ordering, these are $5ppd and my Paypal address is rogernutbey@hotmail.com . For snail mail just shoot me an e-mail and I'll give you my address. Thanks a lot for the support! Smile

www.myspace.com/sonicdeadline

Next:

SDR006: Cease Upon the Capitol - S/T CD
SDR007: Sleeping Pilot - Panic Sex CD

Still available:

SDR003: The Grey - S/T CDEP
SDR002: Fuck the Facts - Mullet Fever CD
SDR001: I Spoke/Beaumont Hamel - Split 7"
Back to top Go down
worshipsatanzine

worshipsatanzine

Fuck the Facts/Mesrine - Split 7", now available!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fuck the Facts/Mesrine - Split 7", now available!!   Fuck the Facts/Mesrine - Split 7", now available!! EmptyFri 8 Sep - 21:30

Awesome! Cool

Back to top Go down
http://skullfuckingmetal.blogspot.com/

Fuck the Facts/Mesrine - Split 7", now available!!
Page 1 of 1