NIHILISTIC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NIHILISTIC

Support the depths of the underground!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Upcomming shows at The Metal Bar 1305 Dundas west Toronto

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
worshipsatanzine

worshipsatanzine

Upcomming shows at The Metal Bar 1305 Dundas west Toronto Empty
PostSubject: Upcomming shows at The Metal Bar 1305 Dundas west Toronto   Upcomming shows at The Metal Bar 1305 Dundas west Toronto EmptyThu 26 Oct - 4:33

October 28th BloodBucket After Party 1-6am............... October 30th Metal Jam Night at the Metal Bar! Bring your instruments........... November 17th Atheretic The Last Felony Bride of the Monster............ December 2nd Ashes of Autumn........ December 8th Dimebag Tribute FREE COVER!........ December 23rd NoC's Black Christmas....... December 30th NoC TBA December 31st New Years Metal Bar Bash! January 15th Moonsorrow with guests....... February 15th NARGAROTH/TRISKELE......... Live 2006 at The Metal Bar located at 1305 Dundas St. West.

:hailz:

Back to top Go down
http://skullfuckingmetal.blogspot.com/

PostSubject: Re: Upcomming shows at The Metal Bar 1305 Dundas west Toronto   Upcomming shows at The Metal Bar 1305 Dundas west Toronto EmptyThu 26 Oct - 5:30

worshipsatanzine wrote:
NARGAROTH/TRISKELE.........
Hey Keegan Did you see Nargaroth pigfront in a video of a shitty German talkshow or something ?:lol!:
He was wearing a girly skirt" :sarcastic:
"Skirt Ist Krieg" :sarcastic: Real Men Wear Skirtz ? ? ? Maybe he was a Kraut wrestler?:mrgreen:
I hate that stupid nerd. He was yelling in a show "Fuck you Mayhem" Evil or Very Mad
Mh You´re in big shit Upcomming shows at The Metal Bar 1305 Dundas west Toronto Rifleqb4soddin' kraut
Back to top Go down
worshipsatanzine

worshipsatanzine

PostSubject: Re: Upcomming shows at The Metal Bar 1305 Dundas west Toronto   Upcomming shows at The Metal Bar 1305 Dundas west Toronto EmptyThu 26 Oct - 9:55

:lol!:

Back to top Go down
christkum

christkum

PostSubject: Re: Upcomming shows at The Metal Bar 1305 Dundas west Toronto   Upcomming shows at The Metal Bar 1305 Dundas west Toronto EmptyThu 26 Oct - 19:30

macabrepest wrote:
worshipsatanzine wrote:
Hey Keegan Did you see Nargaroth pigfront in a video of a shitty German talkshow or something ?:lol!:
"Skirt Ist Krieg" :sarcastic: Real Men Wear Skirtz ? ? ? Maybe he was a Kraut wrestler?:mrgreen:
I hate that stupid nerd. He was yelling in a show "Fuck you Mayhem" Evil or Very Mad
Mh You´re in big shit Upcomming shows at The Metal Bar 1305 Dundas west Toronto Rifleqb4soddin' kraut

Is there anyone over the age of 13 that takes him seriously?
El Duce's interviews were better. He didn't have a skirt.
Back to top Go down
worshipsatanzine

worshipsatanzine

PostSubject: Re: Upcomming shows at The Metal Bar 1305 Dundas west Toronto   Upcomming shows at The Metal Bar 1305 Dundas west Toronto EmptyThu 26 Oct - 21:26

Is he really gay? I heard he tear gased the crowd once cause hes pissed off at what black metal has become :sarcastic:

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Upcomming shows at The Metal Bar 1305 Dundas west Toronto   Upcomming shows at The Metal Bar 1305 Dundas west Toronto EmptyFri 27 Oct - 3:37

christkum wrote:
macabrepest wrote:
worshipsatanzine wrote:

Is there anyone over the age of 13 that takes him seriously?
El Duce's interviews were better. He didn't have a skirt.
Fuck Nargaroth , Nargaroth is Fuck

Nobody gives a fuck about Poseroth ! Sodding trOO shemales who are from 10 to 19 years old like that shitty band all and that NS shit trendy crap Fuck Krauts!
Nargaroth is Burzum's bitch ! (Btw, That's another loser)
There was an outbreak of panda bear kidz hailin' that Vlak Metar ist krieg! since 2001
REAL SATANIC Black Metal bands are:
Bathory,Blasphemy, Desaster, Mystifier, MayheM, Profanatica, Vulcano, Sarcofago, VON,Acheron,Revenge,Conqueror,etc

The Father

Pure Fucking Armageddon Demo, 1986
Pure Fucking Armageddon Rehearsal Demo, 1986
Voice of a Tortured Skull Demo, 1986
Deathrehearsal Demo, 1987
Deathcrush EP, 1987
Live in Leipzig Live album, 1993
De Mysteriis Dom Sathanas Full-length, 1994
Dawn of the Black Hearts Live album, 1995
Out From The Dark EP, 1996
Freezing Moon Single, 1996
Wolf's Lair Abyss EP, 1997
Necrolust / Total Warfare Split, 1999
Ancient Skin/Necrolust Single, 1999
Mediolanum Capta Est Live album, 1999

Plus bootlegs

Born Into Evil
PFA 6" Russian FlexiDiscs
The True Black
Sometimes They Come Back
From The Darkest Past
In Memorium (7inch)
In Memorium (CD)
Book Made Of Human Flesh
Tribute To The Black...
Dawn Of The Blackhearts
Ha Elm Zalag
The Return
I Love Transylvania
Deathcrush/In Memorium
War & Sodomy
True Legends In Black
Live The Life Of The Beast
Up From The Tombs...

The son (or maybe the daughter :sarcastic: )

Orke Demo, 1991
Herbstleyd Demo, 1993
Herbstleyd Full-length, 1999
Amarok Best of/Compilation, 2000
Fuck Off Nowadays Black Metal Demo, 2000
Black Metal Endsieg II Split, 2001
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Upcomming shows at The Metal Bar 1305 Dundas west Toronto   Upcomming shows at The Metal Bar 1305 Dundas west Toronto EmptyFri 27 Oct - 3:40

worshipsatanzine wrote:
Is he really gay? I heard he tear gased the crowd once cause hes pissed off at what black metal has become :sarcastic:
Hell Yeah Twisted Evil Sure He is ... no more words just watch it.....
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k_jqG6NlhPI
Back to top Go down
worshipsatanzine

worshipsatanzine

PostSubject: Re: Upcomming shows at The Metal Bar 1305 Dundas west Toronto   Upcomming shows at The Metal Bar 1305 Dundas west Toronto EmptyFri 27 Oct - 9:23

BLASPHEMY!!!!!!!!! CANADAS GODS OF WAR!!!!!!!!!!! :hailz:

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Upcomming shows at The Metal Bar 1305 Dundas west Toronto   Upcomming shows at The Metal Bar 1305 Dundas west Toronto EmptySat 28 Oct - 0:41

worshipsatanzine wrote:
BLASPHEMY!!!!!!!!! CANADAS GODS OF WAR!!!!!!!!!!! :hailz:
ARGG ....RITUALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

Ross Bay grave Black Mass begins
Blasphemous prayers Are being chanted backwards
Black pentagram cult Are ripping up dead corpses
Burning the chapel The holy will die
Death to all angels Fall from the sky Death and destruction
Satanic slaughter flames tonight Holy god die
Christ will burn in blackened tombs sacrifice Hooded demons Virgin slayed ritual
Black witching metal Drink the sluts blood
Bloody dripping orgy
Sacrifice the holy bitch Wine of Satan
Witches create the spell Dusk through dawn
The witches sing their songs
Death to all angels Fall from the sky Death and destruction
Satanic slaughter flames tonight Holy god die
Christ will burn in blackenedtombs sacrifice Hooded demons Virgin slayed ritual
Back to top Go down
Samizdat

PostSubject: Re: Upcomming shows at The Metal Bar 1305 Dundas west Toronto   Upcomming shows at The Metal Bar 1305 Dundas west Toronto EmptySat 28 Oct - 18:33

i fucking love nargaroth. sure that interview is hilarious, but then again.. almnost any black metal interview is hilarious to me.

and it doesnt matter if hes really a satanist or not, i separate the ideology of the band from the music. so as long as he makes (well actually not anymore) good music, ill listen to him.
rasluka pt ii is the epitome of atmospheric/depressive black metal as far as im concerned.
Back to top Go down
http://www.samizdat-records.cjb.net

PostSubject: Re: Upcomming shows at The Metal Bar 1305 Dundas west Toronto   Upcomming shows at The Metal Bar 1305 Dundas west Toronto EmptySat 28 Oct - 23:09

Samizdat wrote:
i fucking love nargaroth. sure that interview is hilarious, but then again.. almnost any black metal interview is hilarious to me.

and it doesnt matter if hes really a satanist or not, i separate the ideology of the band from the music. so as long as he makes (well actually not anymore) good music, ill listen to him.
rasluka pt ii is the epitome of atmospheric/depressive black metal as far as im concerned.
At least, Samizdat is giving a reasonable and honest opinion when most of kidz is sort of blind by Nargaroth's ideology
Back to top Go down
worshipsatanzine

worshipsatanzine

PostSubject: Re: Upcomming shows at The Metal Bar 1305 Dundas west Toronto   Upcomming shows at The Metal Bar 1305 Dundas west Toronto EmptySun 29 Oct - 22:03

I set a bunch of 6 feet under stickers on fire last night at the show Twisted Evil

Back to top Go down
gabalgabow
Admin
gabalgabow

PostSubject: Re: Upcomming shows at The Metal Bar 1305 Dundas west Toronto   Upcomming shows at The Metal Bar 1305 Dundas west Toronto EmptySun 29 Oct - 22:08

It's strange, coz few years ago there was only 1 NARGAROTTE demo supposed to be released around 1992 or something... He might have added one to the list to be more Trvvve :sarcastic: :lol!:
Back to top Go down
http://nihilistic-webzine-distro.fr

PostSubject: Re: Upcomming shows at The Metal Bar 1305 Dundas west Toronto   Upcomming shows at The Metal Bar 1305 Dundas west Toronto EmptySun 29 Oct - 22:22

worshipsatanzine wrote:
I set a bunch of 6 feet under stickers on fire last night at the show Twisted Evil
:sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic:
Back to top Go down
worshipsatanzine

worshipsatanzine

PostSubject: Re: Upcomming shows at The Metal Bar 1305 Dundas west Toronto   Upcomming shows at The Metal Bar 1305 Dundas west Toronto EmptySun 29 Oct - 22:26

gabalgabow wrote:
It's strange, coz few years ago there was only 1 NARGAROTTE demo supposed to be released around 1992 or something... He might have added one to the list to be more Trvvve :sarcastic: :lol!:

Isn't that something, never really thought about this. Suspect

I guess ebay pays good :lol!:

Back to top Go down
Samizdat

PostSubject: Re: Upcomming shows at The Metal Bar 1305 Dundas west Toronto   Upcomming shows at The Metal Bar 1305 Dundas west Toronto EmptyMon 30 Oct - 13:40

gabalgabow wrote:

yeah.. according to the official story, his 2 demos were released in the early ninetees. but according to rumours, the earliest was released in 99. also some of his songs are, according to him bases on riffs from other bm songs, and in some cases his songs were released years before the original riff was recorded by other bands (i remember for a fact that the song black metal ist krieg is based on someone else's riff)..

so hes kinda the original velvet cacoon.. Laughing
whatever.. good black metal is good black metal to me.
Back to top Go down
http://www.samizdat-records.cjb.net
christkum

christkum

PostSubject: Re: Upcomming shows at The Metal Bar 1305 Dundas west Toronto   Upcomming shows at The Metal Bar 1305 Dundas west Toronto EmptyTue 31 Oct - 20:19

worshipsatanzine wrote:
I heard he tear gased the crowd once cause hes pissed off at what black metal has become :sarcastic:

Wasn't so much tear gas, more just tears. Probably as someone called him a twat.

macabrepest wrote:
Fuck Nargaroth , Nargaroth is Fuck

Was that a Sarcofago song?
Kanwulf is ready to fuck (all you 13 year old bitches).
Oh lady start to suck me, cus I'm ready, ready to wear your dress.

Samizdat wrote:
but according to rumours, the earliest was released in 99. also some of his songs are, according to him bases on riffs from other bm songs, and in some cases his songs were released years before the original riff was recorded by other bands (i remember for a fact that the song black metal ist krieg is based on someone else's riff)..

That's probably Graveland.
I've also heard rumours the demos were recorded in 1899.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Upcomming shows at The Metal Bar 1305 Dundas west Toronto   Upcomming shows at The Metal Bar 1305 Dundas west Toronto EmptyWed 1 Nov - 0:56

Upcomming shows at The Metal Bar 1305 Dundas west Toronto Gayreculiaoqv2Upcomming shows at The Metal Bar 1305 Dundas west Toronto Nelsonmoodk6
Maten a ese lesbiano culiao y la Reconchesumadre.... Guecotico y la maraca de mierda ... la pinta de sodomizado de mierda! Anda a sentarte en el sopapo feo culiao! aRGhhhhh

Kraut culiao al peo!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Upcomming shows at The Metal Bar 1305 Dundas west Toronto   Upcomming shows at The Metal Bar 1305 Dundas west Toronto Empty

Back to top Go down

Upcomming shows at The Metal Bar 1305 Dundas west Toronto
Page 1 of 1