NIHILISTIC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NIHILISTIC

Support the depths of the underground!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

WHERE ARE MY CDS THIS GUY HAS ALL THESE POST ABOUT RIP OFFS

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Ossuary Industries Record

WHERE ARE MY CDS THIS GUY HAS ALL THESE POST ABOUT RIP OFFS Empty
PostSubject: WHERE ARE MY CDS THIS GUY HAS ALL THESE POST ABOUT RIP OFFS   WHERE ARE MY CDS THIS GUY HAS ALL THESE POST ABOUT RIP OFFS EmptyWed 1 Nov - 7:46

Hello My Name is Big bald brian From USA i am the Owner of Ossuary Industries Records and fairly new at dealing with Trades and the Bizz well i fell i have to do this and it's a damm shame but i have tried and tried to get this trade done and i know he has got over 90cd from me in trade and has not Sent his well i'm done being Nice and in one email he said i dont want a Bad reputation in the Bizz well in my opinion you have one and now everyone on here can see you for what you are i know you all are saying WHO is this Guy well it"s non other than KIRBY DIVINO HEREIS JUST A FEW OF OUR EMAILS THROUGH THE MONTHS I JUST WANT MY CS AND IF I HAVE TO BLAST HIM TO GET THEM SO BE ITI SEE ALL THESE POST ABOUT RIP OFFS WELL THIS ONE IS A HEIST 90CD+ ANHE HAS GOT MINE bUT WHERE IS MINE? HERE ARE SOME OF HIS EMAILS Hi there,

The parcel was already sent, I'll send you a copy of a receipt.

KIRBY

brian ferrell <bigbaldbrian@earthlink.net> wrote:
Thanks BBB

-----Original Message-----
Sent: Sep 16, 2006 10:04 AM
To: brian ferrell
Subject: Re: DEAL

Hi,

On monday I would send you the package. It's sunday tommorow here so postal office is closed.

KIRBY

Again i need this asap i have a show on the 30th and it's a big one so like i said i will pay the postage

Thanks BBB

Sent: Sep 15, 2006 7:48 AM

Well that fixed the deal.

I would let you know if I already posted the pack. I would have to prepare it first.

KIRBY

Ok bro here are the other titles if these are out just fill in the gaps with other stuff on the list before of my other cds Also how are you mailing this to me i will pay for the shipping i need this asap

Old Mans Child - Ill- Natured 2
Old Mans Child - Revelation 666 2
Mercyful Fate 2 of each

Thanks BBB

Sent: Sep 14, 2006 5:17 AM

Greetings,

Gorgoroh Pentagran is sold out. I only have one copy of Gorgoroth Revelations of doom. 3 copies of Carcass heart work and 2 copies of absu tara. The rest are available.

KIRBY

Here is my List. 84 cds total If i'm correct out of the 3 packs i sent you

Absu - Tara 4
Carcass - Heartwork 4
Carcass Symphonies Of Sickness 4
Cradle of Filth - Dusk Her Embrace 4
All Gororoth cds 3 of each
Morbid Angel - Covenant 4
Slayer- Show No Mercy 4
Venom - all cds 3 of each
Vader - all cds 3 of Each
Rigor Mortis - both cds 4 of each
Celtic Frost- all cds 3 of each

Thanks BBB

Sent: Sep 12, 2006 4:05 PM
To: bigbaldbrian@earthlink.net
Subject: DEAL

Still nothing? Darn, it was not returned to me either. What happened to that box. Are you really true that you did not receive anything?
Well its been over a week from now. What would you prefer? Do you want me to send back your CD's or you want another copy of the CD"s you've ordered? Let me remind you that some titles here are already been sold out, so just let me know what you want. In case if the package I have sent you first would arrive would you honestly return it back to me? I will pay for its posage rates.

CD's Trade/ Sales:

SIBUYAS - KAMATIS CD 2006
ASWANG- UNGO SA LANGUB CD 2005
IINFEENAL ASH- IMMORTALITY AT HAND CD 2004
KARITON- PINATYANAY SA LANGIT CD 2005
LAMISA- TINIDOR OG KUTSARA CD 2003
Back to top Go down
gabalgabow
Admin
gabalgabow

PostSubject: Re: WHERE ARE MY CDS THIS GUY HAS ALL THESE POST ABOUT RIP OFFS   WHERE ARE MY CDS THIS GUY HAS ALL THESE POST ABOUT RIP OFFS EmptyWed 1 Nov - 7:51

Well... All I can say is it looks very suspicious because: This guy has mostly very famous bands in his trade list!! I know few labels who would trade it with very underground CDs...

Is he located in Philippines or something?
Back to top Go down
http://nihilistic-webzine-distro.fr

PostSubject: Re: WHERE ARE MY CDS THIS GUY HAS ALL THESE POST ABOUT RIP OFFS   WHERE ARE MY CDS THIS GUY HAS ALL THESE POST ABOUT RIP OFFS EmptyWed 1 Nov - 7:57

THATS GREAT MAYBE YOU CAN ASK HIM WHERE MY CDS ARE YOU READ THE EMAIL

THANKS BBB
WWW.OSSUARYINDUSTRIES.COM
WWW.MYSPACE.COM/OSSUARYINDUSTRIES
Back to top Go down
gabalgabow
Admin
gabalgabow

PostSubject: Re: WHERE ARE MY CDS THIS GUY HAS ALL THESE POST ABOUT RIP OFFS   WHERE ARE MY CDS THIS GUY HAS ALL THESE POST ABOUT RIP OFFS EmptyWed 1 Nov - 8:00

How long is this trade exactly?

Do you live in the same country?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WHERE ARE MY CDS THIS GUY HAS ALL THESE POST ABOUT RIP OFFS   WHERE ARE MY CDS THIS GUY HAS ALL THESE POST ABOUT RIP OFFS EmptyWed 1 Nov - 8:04

NO I LIVE IN THE USA AND HE CONTACTED ME ABOUT A TRADE AND I SENT MY STUFF MONTHS AGO AND I HAVNT GOT ANYTHING FROM THIS GUY I JUST WANT HIM TO FULLFILL HIS END OF THE TRADE OR SEND MY CDS BACK ONE OR THE OTHER I RUN A VERY CLEAN LABEL I HAVE SICK BANDS AS WELL AND THIS HAS BEEN WELL OVER 6 NOMTH FOR THIS TRADE TO COME TO A END YOU CAN ASK ANYONE ABOUT MY LABEL OSSUARY INDUSTRIES WE ARE 100% STAND UP AND I JUST WANT THIS TRADE OVER

THANKS BBB
WWW.MYSPACE.COM/OSSUARYINDUSTRIES
WWW.OSSUARYINDUSTRIES.COM
Back to top Go down
gabalgabow
Admin
gabalgabow

PostSubject: Re: WHERE ARE MY CDS THIS GUY HAS ALL THESE POST ABOUT RIP OFFS   WHERE ARE MY CDS THIS GUY HAS ALL THESE POST ABOUT RIP OFFS EmptyWed 1 Nov - 8:07

Ah ok, I see who you're we traded some MOURNING MCDs recently Cool

The best thing would be to get in touch with peoples who live in the same country than the shitter!! It would be a good way to make pressure!

Since I don't know were he lives, I can't help that much...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WHERE ARE MY CDS THIS GUY HAS ALL THESE POST ABOUT RIP OFFS   WHERE ARE MY CDS THIS GUY HAS ALL THESE POST ABOUT RIP OFFS EmptyWed 1 Nov - 8:13

DO YOU KNOW OF ANYWAY TO GET AHOLD OF THIS GUY THE NAME OF HIS LABEL I JUST HAVE BHRD

THANKS BBB
Back to top Go down
gabalgabow
Admin
gabalgabow

PostSubject: Re: WHERE ARE MY CDS THIS GUY HAS ALL THESE POST ABOUT RIP OFFS   WHERE ARE MY CDS THIS GUY HAS ALL THESE POST ABOUT RIP OFFS EmptyWed 1 Nov - 8:25

Ossuary Industries Record wrote:
DO YOU KNOW OF ANYWAY TO GET AHOLD OF THIS GUY THE NAME OF HIS LABEL I JUST HAVE BHRD

THANKS BBB

Don't you have his snail mail adress??
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WHERE ARE MY CDS THIS GUY HAS ALL THESE POST ABOUT RIP OFFS   WHERE ARE MY CDS THIS GUY HAS ALL THESE POST ABOUT RIP OFFS EmptyWed 1 Nov - 8:31

Official BHRD Release) KIRBY DIVINO 168-5 Aurora Quezon Street Davao City,8000A Philippines ID No: 73 05 10 63 tel/fax#+420 666 436 241 ...

This what i found on Google and it's the adress i sent the cds to

Thanks BBB
Back to top Go down
gabalgabow
Admin
gabalgabow

PostSubject: Re: WHERE ARE MY CDS THIS GUY HAS ALL THESE POST ABOUT RIP OFFS   WHERE ARE MY CDS THIS GUY HAS ALL THESE POST ABOUT RIP OFFS EmptyWed 1 Nov - 8:33

Sorry but it's situated in Davao city philippines... There are so many rip offs there... Many peoples have been rippoed off... It's almost "RIP OFFs SUPERSTARS"... I can't do anything really...

If someone mails you from Philippines with a trade list full of so famous bands, the only way is to avoid it... Suspect
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WHERE ARE MY CDS THIS GUY HAS ALL THESE POST ABOUT RIP OFFS   WHERE ARE MY CDS THIS GUY HAS ALL THESE POST ABOUT RIP OFFS EmptyWed 1 Nov - 8:40

I Guess i found out the hard way from two trades Philippines and now my Label will no longer trade till we recieve our end 1st it'sa damm shame buy hey i will be Over there soon enough with Insidious Decrepancy or Godless Truth fleshless or Sarcolytic in 07 maybe i can ask them in pearson where my cds are thanks for you help and support

Thanks BBB
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WHERE ARE MY CDS THIS GUY HAS ALL THESE POST ABOUT RIP OFFS   WHERE ARE MY CDS THIS GUY HAS ALL THESE POST ABOUT RIP OFFS EmptyWed 1 Nov - 17:23

Official BHRD Release) KIRBY DIVINO 168-5 Aurora Quezon Street Davao City,8000A Philippines ID No: 73 05 10 63 tel/fax#+420 666 436 241 ...

This what i found on Google and it's the adress i sent the cds to

Thanks BBB

You should start saving some money and travel to Philippines 🚾 and really kick the shit out of his yellow ass and get your stuff again
:jesuuus: :execution: :row17
Back to top Go down
worshipsatanzine

worshipsatanzine

PostSubject: Re: WHERE ARE MY CDS THIS GUY HAS ALL THESE POST ABOUT RIP OFFS   WHERE ARE MY CDS THIS GUY HAS ALL THESE POST ABOUT RIP OFFS EmptyWed 1 Nov - 20:37

We should all mail crazy things to these rip-off addresses Twisted Evil

Back to top Go down
http://skullfuckingmetal.blogspot.com/

PostSubject: Re: WHERE ARE MY CDS THIS GUY HAS ALL THESE POST ABOUT RIP OFFS   WHERE ARE MY CDS THIS GUY HAS ALL THESE POST ABOUT RIP OFFS EmptyWed 1 Nov - 20:40

Let's do it and exspose them for what they are

Thanks BBB
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WHERE ARE MY CDS THIS GUY HAS ALL THESE POST ABOUT RIP OFFS   WHERE ARE MY CDS THIS GUY HAS ALL THESE POST ABOUT RIP OFFS EmptyWed 1 Nov - 23:47

worshipsatanzine wrote:
We should all mail crazy things to these rip-off addresses Twisted Evil
It's a fuckin' good idea :sarcastic:
Fuck Philippines
Back to top Go down
worshipsatanzine

worshipsatanzine

PostSubject: Re: WHERE ARE MY CDS THIS GUY HAS ALL THESE POST ABOUT RIP OFFS   WHERE ARE MY CDS THIS GUY HAS ALL THESE POST ABOUT RIP OFFS EmptyThu 2 Nov - 7:04

Ya lets send em all sorts of fucked up letter mails Twisted Evil

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WHERE ARE MY CDS THIS GUY HAS ALL THESE POST ABOUT RIP OFFS   WHERE ARE MY CDS THIS GUY HAS ALL THESE POST ABOUT RIP OFFS EmptyThu 2 Nov - 7:15

I'm in Bro these guys need to Quit hideing behind the Philippines and be true to metal not a bunch of RIP OFF ARTIST nobody is geting rich from this so Quit RIPING OFF LABELS AND PEOPLE

THANKS BBB
Back to top Go down
worshipsatanzine

worshipsatanzine

PostSubject: Re: WHERE ARE MY CDS THIS GUY HAS ALL THESE POST ABOUT RIP OFFS   WHERE ARE MY CDS THIS GUY HAS ALL THESE POST ABOUT RIP OFFS EmptyThu 2 Nov - 7:26

I'm in Bro these guys need to Quit hideing behind the Philippines and be true to metal not a bunch of RIP OFF ARTIST nobody is geting rich from this so Quit RIPING OFF LABELS AND PEOPLE

THANKS BBB

No Kidding! Ok lets compile a list of willing diehards that will send these people weird things in the mail, to let them know they are being watched and the rip-offs must stop NOW!

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WHERE ARE MY CDS THIS GUY HAS ALL THESE POST ABOUT RIP OFFS   WHERE ARE MY CDS THIS GUY HAS ALL THESE POST ABOUT RIP OFFS EmptyThu 2 Nov - 7:31

FUCK YES SPREAD THE WORD LETS RUIN THESE THEIVES

THANKS BBB
Back to top Go down
worshipsatanzine

worshipsatanzine

PostSubject: Re: WHERE ARE MY CDS THIS GUY HAS ALL THESE POST ABOUT RIP OFFS   WHERE ARE MY CDS THIS GUY HAS ALL THESE POST ABOUT RIP OFFS EmptySat 4 Nov - 22:35

FUCK YES SPREAD THE WORD LETS RUIN THESE THEIVES

THANKS BBB

LETS DO IT!

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WHERE ARE MY CDS THIS GUY HAS ALL THESE POST ABOUT RIP OFFS   WHERE ARE MY CDS THIS GUY HAS ALL THESE POST ABOUT RIP OFFS EmptySun 5 Nov - 7:10

I will Be sending My Letter on Monday

Thanks BBB
Back to top Go down
noiseattack

PostSubject: Re: WHERE ARE MY CDS THIS GUY HAS ALL THESE POST ABOUT RIP OFFS   WHERE ARE MY CDS THIS GUY HAS ALL THESE POST ABOUT RIP OFFS EmptyThu 8 Mar - 17:55

Don't say that bro.... because there is also some ripoff in other place...
Maybe saved all your money and visit us here and enjoy some beaches here and lets drinks beers....

:lol!:
Back to top Go down
Gasmask

PostSubject: Re: WHERE ARE MY CDS THIS GUY HAS ALL THESE POST ABOUT RIP OFFS   WHERE ARE MY CDS THIS GUY HAS ALL THESE POST ABOUT RIP OFFS EmptyThu 5 Jul - 21:50

Join the club BBB, my label Bloodbucket Productions has been ripped off by the Davao syndicate a couple of times, furthermore, one of the rip off artists also repressed and released a ltd edition mcd!!! Evil or Very Mad

The lesson has been learned and I simply do not send anything to the Phillipines anymore...

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WHERE ARE MY CDS THIS GUY HAS ALL THESE POST ABOUT RIP OFFS   WHERE ARE MY CDS THIS GUY HAS ALL THESE POST ABOUT RIP OFFS Empty

Back to top Go down

WHERE ARE MY CDS THIS GUY HAS ALL THESE POST ABOUT RIP OFFS
Page 1 of 1