NIHILISTIC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NIHILISTIC

Support the depths of the underground!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

SUFFOCATION: Support Acts Announced For OZ & NW

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

SUFFOCATION: Support Acts Announced For OZ & NW Empty
PostSubject: SUFFOCATION: Support Acts Announced For OZ & NW   SUFFOCATION: Support Acts Announced For OZ & NW EmptyMon 4 Dec - 21:03

The support acts have been announced for SUFFOCATION's upcoming tour of Australia and New Zealand. They are as follows:

Feb. 13 - Perth, AUS @ Amplifier Bar (w/ GROTESQUE, CLAIM THE THRONE)
Feb. 14 - Adelaide, AUS @ Fowlers Live (w/ STARGAZER, THE RIVALRY)
Feb. 15 - Melbourne, AUS @ The Hifi Bar (w/ CAPTAIN CLEANOFF, NE OBLIVICARIS)
Feb. 16 - Brisbane, AUS @ QUT Guild Bar Garden's Point Campus (w/ ASTRIAAL, EXCRUCIATE)
Feb. 17 - Auckland, NZ @ The Studio (w/ DAWN OF AZAZEL, ULCERATE, SINATE)
Feb. 18 - Sydney, AUS @ Gaelic Club (w/ EBOLIE, DEGENERACY, VATICIDE)

As previously reported, SUFFOCATION have unveiled the first video, for the track "Abomination Reborn", from their brand-new self-titled album, exclusively at YouTube.com. The clip was shot in Brooklyn, NY with director Frankie Nasso (MUDVAYNE, HATEBREED, MISERY INDEX) and producers Dale Resteghini and Melissa Manousos of Raging Nations Films.

"Suffocation" saw its North American release on September 19 via Relapse Records. An e-card previewing "Suffocation", featuring the tracks "Abomination Reborn" and "Blind Torture Kill", can be accessed at this location.

SUFFOCATION is currently on the road in North America with FEAR FACTORY, HYPOCRISY, and DECAPITATED as part of the "Machines At War Tour 2006". The band will follow this tour up more worldwide touring in early 2007.
Back to top Go down
worshipsatanzine

worshipsatanzine

PostSubject: Re: SUFFOCATION: Support Acts Announced For OZ & NW   SUFFOCATION: Support Acts Announced For OZ & NW EmptyMon 4 Dec - 22:00

See, theres a REAL METAL BAND SUFFOCATION. They still play cheap shows and don't need some "big" band to support their tour....They tour like crazy and normally with underground bands....so you can't go wrong, gives bands a oppurtunity to build up their show resume and whatnot.....

Back to top Go down
http://skullfuckingmetal.blogspot.com/
gravelord

gravelord

PostSubject: Re: SUFFOCATION: Support Acts Announced For OZ & NW   SUFFOCATION: Support Acts Announced For OZ & NW EmptyMon 4 Dec - 23:03

worshipsatanzine wrote:
See, theres a REAL METAL BAND SUFFOCATION. They still play cheap shows and don't need some "big" band to support their tour....They tour like crazy and normally with underground bands....so you can't go wrong, gives bands a oppurtunity to build up their show resume and whatnot.....
Yes they are still REAL METAL BAND if you saw there recent tour with Fear Factory, Hypocrisy, Decapitated and Goatwhore it was one fucking night to remember a lot of classic songs by SUFFOCATION,Hypocrisy and Fear Factory. Suffocation always does tours with real underground bands.Remember few years back they came to Toronto with EXHUMED, DYING FETUS and Silent Green fucking killer show. They deliver a show to the fans that pay there hard earned money to see a show and they will get there moneys worth.
Back to top Go down
worshipsatanzine

worshipsatanzine

PostSubject: Re: SUFFOCATION: Support Acts Announced For OZ & NW   SUFFOCATION: Support Acts Announced For OZ & NW EmptyMon 4 Dec - 23:44

FUck yes! EXHUMED and DYING FETUS were fuckin crazy that night, I have many drunk memories from that show haha

Back to top Go down
gravelord

gravelord

PostSubject: Re: SUFFOCATION: Support Acts Announced For OZ & NW   SUFFOCATION: Support Acts Announced For OZ & NW EmptyTue 5 Dec - 0:37

worshipsatanzine wrote:
FUck yes! EXHUMED and DYING FETUS were fuckin crazy that night, I have many drunk memories from that show haha
Yesss glad someone went to that show what fucking intense night it was begining to end. Hope thoses 3 Bands will tour again together.
Back to top Go down
worshipsatanzine

worshipsatanzine

PostSubject: Re: SUFFOCATION: Support Acts Announced For OZ & NW   SUFFOCATION: Support Acts Announced For OZ & NW EmptyTue 5 Dec - 0:40

gravelord wrote:
worshipsatanzine wrote:
Yesss glad someone went to that show what fucking intense night it was begining to end. Hope thoses 3 Bands will tour again together.

Dying Fetus were around my place hehe crazy times tehy are a bunch of crazy politikill punks playing fuckin metal Twisted Evil

Back to top Go down
gravelord

gravelord

PostSubject: Re: SUFFOCATION: Support Acts Announced For OZ & NW   SUFFOCATION: Support Acts Announced For OZ & NW EmptyTue 5 Dec - 0:57

worshipsatanzine wrote:
gravelord wrote:
worshipsatanzine wrote:

Dying Fetus were around my place hehe crazy times tehy are a bunch of crazy politikill punks playing fuckin metal Twisted Evil
fucking awesome bet thoses crazy fuckers trashed everything hehehe. That must have been amazing almost the whole band is out of orginal members
Back to top Go down
worshipsatanzine

worshipsatanzine

PostSubject: Re: SUFFOCATION: Support Acts Announced For OZ & NW   SUFFOCATION: Support Acts Announced For OZ & NW EmptyTue 5 Dec - 1:00

gravelord wrote:
fucking awesome bet thoses crazy fuckers trashed everything hehehe. That must have been amazing almost the whole band is out of orginal members

It was quick haha the problem lies is the Opera Fag House only givees the bands ONE 24 of beer per band and roadies....thats fucking LAME!
Plus the bands have to give the Opera House 40% of their merch booth sales, and then these internet metalheads bicth and wine about overpriced tshirts.....wheres their band and what the fuck do they know...oh and then theres the metal gawd jew.....consider yourself privilaged that you have never met him, cause all i met was someone that fucking cant stand me cause i hotter younger bitches then him and have no problem calling him on his shit, OFF THE INTERNET AS WELL Twisted Evil

Back to top Go down
gravelord

gravelord

PostSubject: Re: SUFFOCATION: Support Acts Announced For OZ & NW   SUFFOCATION: Support Acts Announced For OZ & NW EmptyTue 5 Dec - 22:42

worshipsatanzine wrote:
gravelord wrote:

It was quick haha the problem lies is the Opera Fag House only givees the bands ONE 24 of beer per band and roadies....thats fucking LAME!
Plus the bands have to give the Opera House 40% of their merch booth sales, and then these internet metalheads bicth and wine about overpriced tshirts.....wheres their band and what the fuck do they know...oh and then theres the metal gawd jew.....consider yourself privilaged that you have never met him, cause all i met was someone that fucking cant stand me cause i hotter younger bitches then him and have no problem calling him on his shit, OFF THE INTERNET AS WELL Twisted Evil
fucking bullshit i don't know why bands even play that venue then if they get so fucked over from this bullshit. I vote worshipsatanzine to be new promoter and fix this fucking shithole up.
Back to top Go down
worshipsatanzine

worshipsatanzine

PostSubject: Re: SUFFOCATION: Support Acts Announced For OZ & NW   SUFFOCATION: Support Acts Announced For OZ & NW EmptyTue 5 Dec - 23:59

gravelord wrote:
fucking bullshit i don't know why bands even play that venue then if they get so fucked over from this bullshit. I vote worshipsatanzine to be new promoter and fix this fucking shithole up.

I'd probally love to throw a show again, have thrown punk shows in 1998 and used to help out some friends as well with shows....and have thrown 5 illegal raves under the name DEATH TO THE SUN which were pure chaos each time.... Twisted Evil

Yes, Toronto does need a paveover....The Metal Bar is a good start but I think the problem lies that there is not enough co-operation within the promoters.....like, they think I run a distro to make $$ boy do they ever have that wrong....The only order in November I recieved is from you man, besides some trades.....so this shit doesn't pay my rent or food or even a my beer haha But its ok......I will probally throw all CRUCIFIXXX SODOMY shows or at least have a say on what goes on, and none of these TOronto promoters will wanna touch us more then likley just for not being on their same mindset.....blabla

But it's gonna be something else when POSSESSED comes here Twisted Evil

Back to top Go down
gravelord

gravelord

PostSubject: Re: SUFFOCATION: Support Acts Announced For OZ & NW   SUFFOCATION: Support Acts Announced For OZ & NW EmptyWed 6 Dec - 0:44

worshipsatanzine wrote:
gravelord wrote:

I'd probally love to throw a show again, have thrown punk shows in 1998 and used to help out some friends as well with shows....and have thrown 5 illegal raves under the name DEATH TO THE SUN which were pure chaos each time.... Twisted Evil

Yes, Toronto does need a paveover....The Metal Bar is a good start but I think the problem lies that there is not enough co-operation within the promoters.....like, they think I run a distro to make $$ boy do they ever have that wrong....The only order in November I recieved is from you man, besides some trades.....so this shit doesn't pay my rent or food or even a my beer haha But its ok......I will probally throw all CRUCIFIXXX SODOMY shows or at least have a say on what goes on, and none of these TOronto promoters will wanna touch us more then likley just for not being on their same mindset.....blabla

yea because the whole Toronto scene hates the underground music they just know the bands who come to town and download music allday thinking they know the band look at Moonsorrow show bet people don't know anything about them same goes for Nargaroth...Respect you man for bringing the underground tunes in this city. I'm happy to help you out.Don't worry man it just shows how good it worth it to do the distro.Hope you do start doing shows again like you said in 1998.Yes that is the problem with the promoters here its all about the money no one cares for the music here. Hope you fucking bring POSSESSED here if someone else does it will be shit.
Back to top Go down
gravelord

gravelord

PostSubject: Re: SUFFOCATION: Support Acts Announced For OZ & NW   SUFFOCATION: Support Acts Announced For OZ & NW EmptyWed 6 Dec - 0:45

worshipsatanzine wrote:
gravelord wrote:

yea because the whole Toronto scene hates the underground music they just know the bands who come to town and download music allday thinking they know the band look at Moonsorrow show bet people don't know anything about them same goes for Nargaroth...Respect you man for bringing the underground tunes in this city. I'm happy to help you out.Don't worry man it just shows how good it worth it to do the distro.Hope you do start doing shows again like you said in 1998.Yes that is the problem with the promoters here its all about the money no one cares for the music here. Hope you fucking bring POSSESSED here if someone else does it will be shit.
Back to top Go down
worshipsatanzine

worshipsatanzine

PostSubject: Re: SUFFOCATION: Support Acts Announced For OZ & NW   SUFFOCATION: Support Acts Announced For OZ & NW EmptyWed 6 Dec - 1:13

gravelord wrote:

YUP! A major problem in Toronto is the large scale shows lack local bands to support the show.....and that is utter crap.

POSSESSED want to see underground bands carry the torch for the next generation.

SKULLFUCKINGMETALDISTRO is a attack against the corporate music industry, and PROOVES that no cd should be sold for more then $15 shipping included. Theres many many ways around all this and it really just depends on ones inner soul and where they actually stand with the music they love. Fuck money, without music i'd be dead.

Back to top Go down
gravelord

gravelord

PostSubject: Re: SUFFOCATION: Support Acts Announced For OZ & NW   SUFFOCATION: Support Acts Announced For OZ & NW EmptyWed 6 Dec - 1:29

worshipsatanzine wrote:
gravelord wrote:

YUP! A major problem in Toronto is the large scale shows lack local bands to support the show.....and that is utter crap.

POSSESSED want to see underground bands carry the torch for the next generation.

SKULLFUCKINGMETALDISTRO is a attack against the corporate music industry, and PROOVES that no cd should be sold for more then $15 shipping included. Theres many many ways around all this and it really just depends on ones inner soul and where they actually stand with the music they love. Fuck money, without music i'd be dead.
See that is noticed lately about the locals all of theses bands are so fucking overrated now every Toronto band plays every month we don't get anyone new anymore.

Yes Possessed is the only band that can do it but people these's don't know how make music if it wasn't for one man black metal bands being so true to the music and to themselves. We wouldn't have the bands we like today.

You have the best distro in Toronto yes stay away from all of thoses corruptions taxing laws bullshit there nothing but circus of thieves. Always loved the music first then the money. People don't understand money will always be there but music won't you have put your heart and soul be the best that you can be so people will remember you and admire legend. No one will ever undestand that because they lock there fucking minds from the truth and live bullshit fantasy world withouting visioning reality.
Back to top Go down
worshipsatanzine

worshipsatanzine

PostSubject: Re: SUFFOCATION: Support Acts Announced For OZ & NW   SUFFOCATION: Support Acts Announced For OZ & NW EmptyWed 6 Dec - 21:47

gravelord wrote:

You have the best distro in Toronto yes stay away from all of thoses corruptions taxing laws bullshit there nothing but circus of thieves. Always loved the music first then the money. People don't understand money will always be there but music won't you have put your heart and soul be the best that you can be so people will remember you and admire legend. No one will ever undestand that because they lock there fucking minds from the truth and live bullshit fantasy world withouting visioning reality.

Thank you for your support and kind words on SkullfuckingMetal Distro. Folks like yourself will drive me to always keep this alive and well no matter what. I appreciate it! But don't forget about BloodBucketProductions, Alex has the same approach and puts out fuckin killer releases that most labels would be scared of to release.

Cheers man, see ya tommoorow night Twisted Evil

Back to top Go down
gravelord

gravelord

PostSubject: Re: SUFFOCATION: Support Acts Announced For OZ & NW   SUFFOCATION: Support Acts Announced For OZ & NW EmptyWed 6 Dec - 22:55

worshipsatanzine wrote:
gravelord wrote:

Thank you for your support and kind words on SkullfuckingMetal Distro. Folks like yourself will drive me to always keep this alive and well no matter what. I appreciate it! But don't forget about BloodBucketProductions, Alex has the same approach and puts out fuckin killer releases that most labels would be scared of to release.

oh fuck yeah man between you and Alex pick up cd's from both of you crazy fuckers you guys have the craziest shit in town. I'm always come home more satisfied when play the albums you guys get in.You welcome to the both of you i'll be supporting both distro's for the rest of my life.Fuck HMV and all of thoses retail bullshit stores for the over cost and taxes only true people who care about the music is underground distro's and nobody else.
Hails to SkullFuckingMetal Distro and BloodBucket Productions.

Cheers man see ya tomorrow night.
Back to top Go down
worshipsatanzine

worshipsatanzine

PostSubject: Re: SUFFOCATION: Support Acts Announced For OZ & NW   SUFFOCATION: Support Acts Announced For OZ & NW EmptyWed 6 Dec - 23:23

gravelord wrote:

oh fuck yeah man between you and Alex pick up cd's from both of you crazy fuckers you guys have the craziest shit in town. I'm always come home more satisfied when play the albums you guys get in.You welcome to the both of you i'll be supporting both distro's for the rest of my life.Fuck HMV and all of thoses retail bullshit stores for the over cost and taxes only true people who care about the music is underground distro's and nobody else.

Cheers man see ya tomorrow night.[/quote]

Thank you! Twisted Evil Yeah comming home from a show with keep sake memories is always a bonus....I perfer this then jsut comming home pissed drunk not remembering anything, or at least not remember anything but have some new cds etc to check out Twisted Evil

Back to top Go down
gravelord

gravelord

PostSubject: Re: SUFFOCATION: Support Acts Announced For OZ & NW   SUFFOCATION: Support Acts Announced For OZ & NW EmptyWed 6 Dec - 23:30

worshipsatanzine wrote:
gravelord wrote:

Cheers man see ya tomorrow night.

Thank you! Twisted Evil Yeah comming home from a show with keep sake memories is always a bonus....I perfer this then jsut comming home pissed drunk not remembering anything, or at least not remember anything but have some new cds etc to check out Twisted Evil[/quote]You weclome :hailz: yes when picked up Magog off Alex at one show wsa dying to leave the show and just go home play the album. When got back fucking loved it begining to end best $10 ever spent.Yea well still got wasted that night it was when Fecal Corpse was suppose to come to town.
Back to top Go down
worshipsatanzine

worshipsatanzine

PostSubject: Re: SUFFOCATION: Support Acts Announced For OZ & NW   SUFFOCATION: Support Acts Announced For OZ & NW EmptyWed 6 Dec - 23:44

gravelord wrote:
You weclome :hailz: yes when picked up Magog off Alex at one show wsa dying to leave the show and just go home play the album. When got back fucking loved it begining to end best $10 ever spent.Yea well still got wasted that night it was when Fecal Corpse was suppose to come to town.

:hailz:

Yeah I wanted to go to the FECAL CORPSE show but I bailed when I read they were denied acess into Canada...The other bands playing the show I never heard of and from past expierences at her shows, well I didn't like any of the bands besides MAYHEM INC. , and the sound at those sports bars are fuckin horrific as well pale

MAGOG...I've yet to hear them what are they like?

Back to top Go down
gravelord

gravelord

PostSubject: Re: SUFFOCATION: Support Acts Announced For OZ & NW   SUFFOCATION: Support Acts Announced For OZ & NW EmptyWed 6 Dec - 23:52

worshipsatanzine wrote:
gravelord wrote:
You weclome :hailz: yes when picked up Magog off Alex at one show wsa dying to leave the show and just go home play the album. When got back fucking loved it begining to end best $10 ever spent.Yea well still got wasted that night it was when Fecal Corpse was suppose to come to town.

:hailz:

Yeah I wanted to go to the FECAL CORPSE show but I bailed when I read they were denied acess into Canada...The other bands playing the show I never heard of and from past expierences at her shows, well I didn't like any of the bands besides MAYHEM INC. , and the sound at those sports bars are fuckin horrific as well pale

MAGOG...I've yet to hear them what are they like?
yea didn't find out that they didn't get across the border until arrived at the show.Yes MAYHEM INC is good band.You should come out the show at Reillys on Saturday Nephelium is great death metal band.Yea the sports bar is dank of all danks but Free Pool is always good.The album is fucking crazy BLACK METAL From Germany such an excellent album.
Back to top Go down
worshipsatanzine

worshipsatanzine

PostSubject: Re: SUFFOCATION: Support Acts Announced For OZ & NW   SUFFOCATION: Support Acts Announced For OZ & NW EmptyThu 7 Dec - 22:27

gravelord wrote:
You should come out the show at Reillys on Saturday Nephelium is great death metal band.Yea the sports bar is dank of all danks but Free Pool is always good.The album is fucking crazy BLACK METAL From Germany such an excellent album.

On Sat I'll be having a merch booth at the free DEAD OF WINTER show at the metal bar...PRUIENCY is also playing some real sick black metal so this show can't be missed! Plus The Metal Bar needs the support so more free shows can occur! Twisted Evil

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SUFFOCATION: Support Acts Announced For OZ & NW   SUFFOCATION: Support Acts Announced For OZ & NW Empty

Back to top Go down

SUFFOCATION: Support Acts Announced For OZ & NW
Page 1 of 1