NIHILISTIC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NIHILISTIC

Support the depths of the underground!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

D.R.I. Guitarist Completes Radiation And Chemotherapy

Go down 
AuthorMessage
worshipsatanzine

worshipsatanzine

D.R.I. Guitarist Completes Radiation And Chemotherapy Empty
PostSubject: D.R.I. Guitarist Completes Radiation And Chemotherapy   D.R.I. Guitarist Completes Radiation And Chemotherapy EmptyMon 25 Dec - 22:05

D.R.I. Guitarist Completes Radiation And Chemotherapy; Band To Hit The Road In 2007 - Dec. 23, 2006

Guitarist/founder Spike Cassidy of the legendary punk/metal crossover band D.R.I. (DIRTY ROTTEN IMBECILES) has completed all radiation and chemotherapy after being diagnosed with cancer in March 2006. A one-foot section of large intestine (colon) was removed through an eight-inch incision in his stomach. The surgery, which took place on March 27, 2006 was said to be successful in removing all traces of the cancer. All is going well with his rehabilitation and he is expected to make a full recovery soon. D.R.I. expects to be on tour in 2007 for its 25th anniversary.

As a result of Spike's current health problems, the band was forced to cancel its U.S. tour, which was scheduled to kick off in May in Seattle, Washington.

GGGOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODDDDD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :hailz:

Back to top Go down
http://skullfuckingmetal.blogspot.com/

D.R.I. Guitarist Completes Radiation And Chemotherapy
Page 1 of 1