NIHILISTIC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NIHILISTIC

Support the depths of the underground!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Work!

Go down 
+5
gabalgabow
christkum
worshipsatanzine
Samizdat
Arre
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

Work! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Work!   Work! - Page 2 EmptyTue 16 Jan - 18:38

Arre wrote:
You know, here in Sweden, chicks doesn't tend to care a lot about what style you have. In my class for example, no body cares about me having long hair and metal shirts. Or well, when I were my Morbid Angel-shirt saying "Your god is dead" at least the muslims reacted, although most as a joke. Razz

BTW, how is the view on weed in your countries? I know about Canada, but how is it in Chile? It's quite unusual here, it's only like me and 3 others that have done it in my class. affraid But on the other hand, I think we have a mutch more "liberal" view on alcohol here, it's more in our culture.

You lucky bastard If chicks don't give a fuck about if you love metal as much as you love her ass Twisted Evil

Teachers and shit like that discrimate you if you have long hair and "Blasphemous" t-shirts at College :shoot4:

About the pot here in Chile What do you think man?
It's illegal and forbidden A country which is dominated thru the fake moral and the almighty Catholic Church, Ultra right wing firms and parties
I don't like pot

I remembered Johnny (Unleashed) talked about they as Swedish had a strong Viking culture so they loved beer and some sorts of alcohol and he was against drugs
Back to top Go down
Arre

Arre

Work! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Work!   Work! - Page 2 EmptyTue 16 Jan - 22:07

macabrepest wrote:
Arre wrote:
You know, here in Sweden, chicks doesn't tend to care a lot about what style you have. In my class for example, no body cares about me having long hair and metal shirts. Or well, when I were my Morbid Angel-shirt saying "Your god is dead" at least the muslims reacted, although most as a joke. Razz

BTW, how is the view on weed in your countries? I know about Canada, but how is it in Chile? It's quite unusual here, it's only like me and 3 others that have done it in my class. affraid But on the other hand, I think we have a mutch more "liberal" view on alcohol here, it's more in our culture.

You lucky bastard If chicks don't give a fuck about if you love metal as much as you love her ass Twisted Evil

Teachers and shit like that discrimate you if you have long hair and "Blasphemous" t-shirts at College :shoot4:

About the pot here in Chile What do you think man?
It's illegal and forbidden A country which is dominated thru the fake moral and the almighty Catholic Church, Ultra right wing firms and parties
I don't like pot

I remembered Johnny (Unleashed) talked about they as Swedish had a strong Viking culture so they loved beer and some sorts of alcohol and he was against drugs
Hahaha, yeah that's great!

Seriously, you get discriminated? That fucking sucks man! It shouldn't be like that!

Yeah, it's forbidden here in Sweden too. I can enjoy it at some times, but I sure prefer alcohol!

Well, I think that you have got to make a difference between drugs and drugs. Marijuana is quite different and less dangerous than for example cocaine or heroin, don't you think?

Hahahaha, well, he was a bit wrong then, because the vikings did drugs! Very Happy When they were going to a fight, they ate a special kind of shrooms to become agressive! Work! - Page 2 96927
But yeah, here in Sweden as well as in Finland and Russia, alcohol is strongly based in our culture.

Listen to us at:
www.myspace.com/deathevocation
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/deathevocation
worshipsatanzine

worshipsatanzine

Work! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Work!   Work! - Page 2 EmptyTue 16 Jan - 22:45

Samizdat wrote:

yeah pretty much.. about half the chicks i went out with, made out in front of me with another chick (some more hten once!) while me and my friends cheered them on.. :ator:

Dykes turn me right the fuck off man...They way how I look at it is if they are willing to make out with a chick infront of me rather then me, and they are supossed to be with me? Then they will do the same with a guy as well and then I get even more pissed off.

Those days are over for me.....I can't get jealous as i'm immune now to the same old story, "I love you KeeG' "spend keegs money" "fuck sthe next guy that has more then keeg (who doesnt have much besides a good time always)

Work! - Page 2 766486

Back to top Go down
http://skullfuckingmetal.blogspot.com/
Samizdat

Work! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Work!   Work! - Page 2 EmptyTue 16 Jan - 22:45

Arre wrote:
But yeah, here in Sweden as well as in Finland and Russia, alcohol is strongly based in our culture.

about russia, definetely. drugs are sort of rare there; alcohol is the most common intoxicant, by faaar.. only a couple of my school friends there smoke weed.. and weed is not even the most common drug (well weed itself is shit there.. hash is good though, so its more common then weed), speed (amphetamines, significantly less methamphetamines) is probably the most common drug there.. heroin is kinda big as well.. and theres virtually no coke, at least among the teenagers..

worshipsatanzine

worshipsatanzine

Work! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Work!   Work! - Page 2 EmptyTue 16 Jan - 22:49

Arre wrote:

Well, I think that you have got to make a difference between drugs and drugs. Marijuana is quite different and less dangerous than for example cocaine or heroin, don't you think?

Marijuana is a drug in my opinion as it can lead to addiction/dependancy. There is no physcial withdrawl which makes marijuana not dangerous at all. T.V. is more mentally addictive then marijuana to the average joe and is more harmfull physically as most pot heads are full of energy and not just lazy and sit around....thats more for after work etc.

Cocaine when pure/un-cut is natural and quite harmless. Herione is just too damn good to be true, and is extremely dangerous health wise and will make one quite ill mentally as well when withdrawing..Even death sometimes. The secret to herione is to "chase the dragon"

Back to top Go down
Arre

Arre

Work! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Work!   Work! - Page 2 EmptyTue 16 Jan - 22:51

Samizdat wrote:
Arre wrote:

about russia, definetely. drugs are sort of rare there; alcohol is the most common intoxicant, by faaar.. only a couple of my school friends there smoke weed.. and weed is not even the most common drug (well weed itself is shit there.. hash is good though, so its more common then weed), speed (amphetamines, significantly less methamphetamines) is probably the most common drug there.. heroin is kinda big as well.. and theres virtually no coke, at least among the teenagers..
Ok, I understand!
It's the same here, weed sucks (or is expensive if good), and hash is common.

BTW, what have you tried guys?

Listen to us at:
Back to top Go down
worshipsatanzine

worshipsatanzine

Work! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Work!   Work! - Page 2 EmptyTue 16 Jan - 22:51

Samizdat wrote:

about russia, definetely. drugs are sort of rare there; ..

Drugs sure aren't rare in Canada. affraid

Back to top Go down

Work! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Work!   Work! - Page 2 EmptyTue 16 Jan - 22:55

Arre wrote:
Seriously, you get discriminated? That fucking sucks man! It shouldn't be like that!
Yeah They gave me bad grades and they told me "Talk to the hand" Work! - Page 2 766486
Then I went to other institute to study, but I didn't wear any metal t-shirts
not a single metal logo or something
Just black jeans and boots and dark blue sweatshirts and It worked I got really good grades and I was one the best bastards among the class Twisted Evil That shit demonstrates that If your brain is stronger than fuck whatever kinds of clothes you wear it doesn't matter...That racism is stupid

Arre wrote:
Yeah, it's forbidden here in Sweden too. I can enjoy it at some times, but I sure prefer alcohol!

Good point yeah it's not so dangerous as other shit like you said or other shit i know which is sold here like "Pasta base" :erk:
but the problem in Chile is when you are going to apply from a job,some firms want you to do some drug tests if you smoke pot or other drugs they won't hire you

Arre wrote:

Russia Shocked Shocked But they're fucking alcoholic man! They drink puke Vodka just like breathing!
I saw on tv Russians can drink on streets anytime especially during daylight in squares, parks ,etc. And Russian babes I MEAN FUCKING BEAUTIFUL BABES hate those assholes. They prefer drinking than those babes What a jerks...They drink the whole bottle and then fuck the bottle :lol!: Some Russian chicks are interested in moving to Chile since a Chilean guy went to Moscow and other cities looking for a woman :greedy: and the chick's living in the north of Chile now
Back to top Go down
worshipsatanzine

worshipsatanzine

Work! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Work!   Work! - Page 2 EmptyTue 16 Jan - 22:55

Arre wrote:

I have done them all and I kid you not. I think it explains why I am so crazy and why I'm not dead as well. Sounds weird, living is just as weird as any drug haha

The only one that almost fucked up my life is crack and herione. PCP can be quite addictive as its cheap as fuck, I've never really been into meth as I know too many walking zombies due to that shit, booze is my enemy but I love her, weed is just a normal day lol, shrooms make me insane and I love them, DMT is scary SALVIA is scary X doesnt work on me at all anymore ACID trips me out Ciggerrates are addictive ANGELS TRUMPET Has almost killed me twice now lol....Cheap pills pharms etc are junk but I still consume them on occasion if need to sleep bad or i'm sick etc

Back to top Go down

Work! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Work!   Work! - Page 2 EmptyTue 16 Jan - 23:01

worshipsatanzine wrote:
The only one that almost fucked up my life is crack and herione. PCP can be quite addictive as its cheap as fuck
Crack man Shocked No That shit must kill your guts!
How was it anyway ?
Back to top Go down
Arre

Arre

Work! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Work!   Work! - Page 2 EmptyTue 16 Jan - 23:14

worshipsatanzine wrote:
Arre wrote:

I have done them all and I kid you not. I think it explains why I am so crazy and why I'm not dead as well. Sounds weird, living is just as weird as any drug haha

The only one that almost fucked up my life is crack and herione. PCP can be quite addictive as its cheap as fuck, I've never really been into meth as I know too many walking zombies due to that shit, booze is my enemy but I love her, weed is just a normal day lol, shrooms make me insane and I love them, DMT is scary SALVIA is scary X doesnt work on me at all anymore ACID trips me out Ciggerrates are addictive ANGELS TRUMPET Has almost killed me twice now lol....Cheap pills pharms etc are junk but I still consume them on occasion if need to sleep bad or i'm sick etc
SHIT! You've really done it all!

How is heroin really? What/how do you feel?

Listen to us at:
Back to top Go down
worshipsatanzine

worshipsatanzine

Work! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Work!   Work! - Page 2 EmptyTue 16 Jan - 23:19

Herione has a different affect on everyone so I can't really say.

For me it was very good and calming. Once I got hooked it was the opposiet and thats what makes it a powerful drug for most people. The secret is to smoke it and not shoot it.

Yeah my gust have to be fucked, I put hot sauce on all my food and drink everyday and have done a fair share of drugs over the years haha

These days i've calmed down a tad, used to be VERY crazy with drug when I was in my teens, thought I was immortal or something back then

Back to top Go down

Work! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Work!   Work! - Page 2 EmptyTue 16 Jan - 23:20

worshipsatanzine wrote:
Arre wrote:

Even suppositories ? ? ? :lol!: :sarcastic: :viking:
Back to top Go down

Work! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Work!   Work! - Page 2 EmptyTue 16 Jan - 23:34

worshipsatanzine wrote:
Samizdat wrote:

yeah pretty much.. about half the chicks i went out with, made out in front of me with another chick (some more hten once!) while me and my friends cheered them on.. :ator:

Dykes turn me right the fuck off man...They way how I look at it is if they are willing to make out with a chick infront of me rather then me, and they are supossed to be with me? Then they will do the same with a guy as well and then I get even more pissed off.

Those days are over for me.....I can't get jealous as i'm immune now to the same old story, "I love you KeeG' "spend keegs money" "fuck sthe next guy that has more then keeg (who doesnt have much besides a good time always)

Work! - Page 2 766486

Sod off stupid dykes and the whole bullshit Emo whores
These bitches will come crawling and begging for boner and semen!
:firedevil: :hailz:
Back to top Go down
Samizdat

Work! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Work!   Work! - Page 2 EmptyTue 16 Jan - 23:34

ive done a fair share as well..
weed/hash/hash oil
mushrooms
acid
ketamine
cocaine
salvia
morphine
codeine
oxycontin
fentanyl (if you dont know, the last two are considered to be THE synthetic alternatives to heroin)
glue/white out/paint thinner
barbiturates (phenobarbutal)

plus some stuff thats perfectly legal (like valerian, melatonin) but still intoxicates you... im pretty sure im forgetting something in that list.. oh well..

Work! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Work!   Work! - Page 2 EmptyTue 16 Jan - 23:40

Samizdat wrote:
weed/hash/hash oil
mushrooms
acid
ketamine
cocaine
salvia
morphine
codeine
oxycontin
fentanyl (if you dont know, the last two are considered to be THE synthetic alternatives to heroin)

plus some stuff thats perfectly legal (like valerian, melatonin) but still intoxicates you... im pretty sure im forgetting something in that list.. oh well..

Those inhalers for asthma?
Back to top Go down
Samizdat

Work! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Work!   Work! - Page 2 EmptyWed 17 Jan - 0:07

macabrepest wrote:
Samizdat wrote:
weed/hash/hash oil
mushrooms
acid
ketamine
cocaine
salvia
morphine
codeine
oxycontin

Those inhalers for asthma?

actually haha.. i do have asthma, and yeah ive taken a whole bunch of medications for it, though none of them get me high (that inoticed at least).. but nah, none of those are for asthma.. but a couple ive taken/was given for medical probllems (i was given fentanyl while waiting for my surgery, and the barbiturate is a very common sleep aid in russia)..

worshipsatanzine

worshipsatanzine

Work! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Work!   Work! - Page 2 EmptyWed 17 Jan - 0:35

I've huffed feebreeze before and does that ever make ones head spin Twisted Evil :lol!: :huhuhuh:

Back to top Go down

Work! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Work!   Work! - Page 2 EmptyWed 17 Jan - 17:10

Samizdat wrote:
actually haha.. i do have asthma, and yeah ive taken a whole bunch of medications for it, though none of them get me high (that inoticed at least).. but nah, none of those are for asthma.. but a couple ive taken/was given for medical probllems (i was given fentanyl while waiting for my surgery, and the barbiturate is a very common sleep aid in russia)..

I have the same fucking asthma and it fucking sucks! Evil or Very Mad
I loved to play Futbol or soccer , but I can't play now because of that shit
Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Arre

Arre

Work! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Work!   Work! - Page 2 EmptyWed 17 Jan - 19:46

Shit guys, you are a bunch of junkies! :lol!:

But hey, if you've only done hash and alcohol, what is my next step you think?
And no, I won't touch it, but what have you got to recomend? :lol!:

Listen to us at:
Back to top Go down

Work! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Work!   Work! - Page 2 EmptyWed 17 Jan - 20:36

Arre wrote:
but what have you got to recomend? :lol!:

Petrol, Smog, White Spirit, Sluts, Pussies, Bitches' asses, Angelkisses, used tampons etc ... Cool
Back to top Go down
Arre

Arre

Work! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Work!   Work! - Page 2 EmptyWed 17 Jan - 21:09

macabrepest wrote:
Arre wrote:
but what have you got to recomend? :lol!:

Petrol, Smog, White Spirit, Sluts, Pussies, Bitches' asses, Angelkisses, used tampons etc ... Cool
Hahaha, yeah sure! Very Happy

Listen to us at:
Back to top Go down
Samizdat

Work! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Work!   Work! - Page 2 EmptyWed 17 Jan - 21:37

macabrepest wrote:
Evil or Very Mad

yeah it sucks.. its gotten better now though, that im in canada. in russia i was in the hospital with a severe attack ever october/november.. here its like a breeze..

Arre wrote:
Shit guys, you are a bunch of junkies! :lol!:

But hey, if you've only done hash and alcohol, what is my next step you think?
And no, I won't touch it, but what have you got to recomend? :lol!:

my next step was mushrooms, and i liked how that went. so id recommend that. but in now way shape or form, do i want to indluence anyone into doing drugs!!! i can say from experience, that its a shitty feeling when someone that you got into weed/drugs becomes an addict.

worshipsatanzine

worshipsatanzine

Work! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Work!   Work! - Page 2 EmptyWed 17 Jan - 22:00

Samizdat wrote:
that its a shitty feeling when someone that you got into weed/drugs becomes an addict.

Uh-huh....A kid I knew that first smoked with me, shot someone this past summer.....or when they die from a drug od/suicide...I have way too many dead friends, Canada's crazy Shocked

Back to top Go down

Work! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Work!   Work! - Page 2 EmptyWed 17 Jan - 22:11

Samizdat wrote:
macabrepest wrote:
Evil or Very Mad

yeah it sucks.. its gotten better now though, that im in canada. in russia i was in the hospital with a severe attack ever october/november.. here its like a breeze..

Here's summer and is fucking hot as hell.
Now It's when asthma really works along with Spring and the whole flowers thing Evil or Very Mad
Winter and fall are good for my health
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Work! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Work!   Work! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Work!
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next