NIHILISTIC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NIHILISTIC

Support the depths of the underground!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

MORPHEUS DESCENDS Rerelease

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
gabalgabow
Admin
gabalgabow

MORPHEUS DESCENDS Rerelease Empty
PostSubject: MORPHEUS DESCENDS Rerelease   MORPHEUS DESCENDS Rerelease EmptySat 10 Dec - 11:53

XTREEM MUSIC is proud to announce that the official re-issue of MORPHEUS DESCENDS' classic debut album "Ritual Of Infinity" is already out!! This cult album was originally released by JL America back in '92 and although it didn't get a proper promotion, this rapidly stablished M.D. as one of the leading forces in the New York brutal Death Metal scene alongside with bands like INCANTATION, BAPHOMET, IMMOLATION, MORTICIAN, etc. This re-issue comes with their previous double 7"EP "Adipocere" that was released by Seraphic Decay Rec. which is now a true collectors item.

The CD includes the following tracks:

"Ritual Of Infinity" [CD '92]
1. The Way Of All Flesh
2. Corpse Under Glass
3. Immortal Coil
4. Trephanation
5. Proclaimed Creator
6. Accelerated Decrepitude
7. Submerged In Adicopere
8. Enthralled To Serve
9. Ritual Of Infinity

"Adipocere" [EP '91]
10. Trephanation
11. Triformed Limbs
12. Stigmatic Crucifixion
13. Residual Kill
14. Accelerated Decrepitude Heathendom Incarnate

After this album, the band released two mini CD's after which they fell into somekind of lethargic state for almost 10 years and now they're back and already working on their 2nd full length for 2006
Back to top Go down
http://nihilistic-webzine-distro.fr
gabalgabow
Admin
gabalgabow

PostSubject: Re: MORPHEUS DESCENDS Rerelease   MORPHEUS DESCENDS Rerelease EmptySat 10 Dec - 11:54

Your opinions about it?

I guess I would not even listen to this CD...The MORPHEUS Ep is cool, but MORPHEUS DESCENDS sounded and sounds boring in my hears...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MORPHEUS DESCENDS Rerelease   MORPHEUS DESCENDS Rerelease EmptySat 10 Dec - 15:06

the ful length is so fucking boring..considering its release date and the style they play, i hardly think it was good at the time..what about now ? well my friend Gab, time seems to make people forget about how lame it was then...the aura of so called "cult" bands and "cult" releases
Back to top Go down
brokke

brokke

PostSubject: Re: MORPHEUS DESCENDS Rerelease   MORPHEUS DESCENDS Rerelease EmptySat 10 Dec - 16:07

Boring is the word. I'm agree wit the guest about the description of Morpheus.
Adipocere has signed a lot of shitty DM band in their early day...but now ?
Back to top Go down
http://www.foedus-aeternus.net
gabalgabow
Admin
gabalgabow

PostSubject: Re: MORPHEUS DESCENDS Rerelease   MORPHEUS DESCENDS Rerelease EmptySat 10 Dec - 16:38

The MORPHEUS Ep wasn't released on Adipocere,
the Ep was entitled "Adipocere".

There are few releases I like from ALL the stuffs Adipocere has released... the ADRAMELECH Ep, The first SACRAMENTUM stuffs... and that's almost all...

So, you can be sure the fact they stop their label activities isn't sad for me. That might sound "rude", "sad" or whatever, but I do not liked most of their releases, and that's the most important for me!
Other elements that should/ could be taken in consideration, such as the fact they have a big distro, helped a lot of bands (once again, what's the use to help many many bands if the initial band choice wasn't right or correct? It might be even worse...) did massive promotion, is of lesser importance.
Back to top Go down
Tigi

Tigi

PostSubject: Re: MORPHEUS DESCENDS Rerelease   MORPHEUS DESCENDS Rerelease EmptySat 10 Dec - 17:47

'Ritual of Infinity' is very poorly produced, that's why it might sound boring. musically I think it's still less boring than, say...Malevolent Creation.
Back to top Go down
brokke

brokke

PostSubject: Re: MORPHEUS DESCENDS Rerelease   MORPHEUS DESCENDS Rerelease EmptySat 10 Dec - 18:40

gabalgabow wrote:

There are few releases I like from ALL the stuffs Adipocere has released... the ADRAMELECH Ep, The first SACRAMENTUM stuffs... and that's almost all...

So, you can be sure the fact they stop their label activities isn't sad for me. That might sound "rude", "sad" or whatever, but I do not liked most of their releases, and that's the most important for me!
Other elements that should/ could be taken in consideration, such as the fact they have a big distro, helped a lot of bands (once again, what's the use to help many many bands if the initial band choice wasn't right or correct? It might be even worse...) did massive promotion, is of lesser importance.

... and also DEPRAVITY EP.

Many french people will be rather sad. I think all the bands living near to the headquarter of Adipeucher. The Rhone Alpes BM, DM decreased until to its imminent death.
Metallian zine is the biggest promotionnal platform they could have. No need to do a massive promotion elsewhere.
Back to top Go down
http://www.foedus-aeternus.net
gabalgabow
Admin
gabalgabow

PostSubject: Re: MORPHEUS DESCENDS Rerelease   MORPHEUS DESCENDS Rerelease EmptySat 10 Dec - 19:11

I remember how Adipocere have threatened their "promotional partners" because the reviews weren't done fast enough... They sent an advertisement snail mail to each of them! Ah Ah.

It's quite funny when you know most of these "promotional partners" are peoples who do it on spare time, and never asked them to receive promo stuffs...
Back to top Go down
Tigi

Tigi

PostSubject: Re: MORPHEUS DESCENDS Rerelease   MORPHEUS DESCENDS Rerelease EmptySun 11 Dec - 19:58

gabalgabow wrote:
I remember how Adipocere have threatened their "promotional partners" because the reviews weren't done fast enough... They sent an advertisement snail mail to each of them! Ah Ah.

remember that...but they only got more bashed in the end haha
Back to top Go down
gabalgabow
Admin
gabalgabow

PostSubject: Re: MORPHEUS DESCENDS Rerelease   MORPHEUS DESCENDS Rerelease EmptySun 11 Dec - 20:02

I'm not sure every "promotional partners" bashed Adipocere,
not at all...
Keep in mind some of them see big labels as somekind of Gods, as their messiahs of metal who feed them with their 'hard to find' liquids of life...
Back to top Go down
Tigi

Tigi

PostSubject: Re: MORPHEUS DESCENDS Rerelease   MORPHEUS DESCENDS Rerelease EmptySun 11 Dec - 21:22

I meant they were bashed by "small" zines like BZ (rip). the impact was limited.
Back to top Go down
gabalgabow
Admin
gabalgabow

PostSubject: Re: MORPHEUS DESCENDS Rerelease   MORPHEUS DESCENDS Rerelease EmptySun 11 Dec - 21:36

Ok!!

MORPHEUS DESCENDS Rerelease 2026
Back to top Go down
Tigi

Tigi

PostSubject: Re: MORPHEUS DESCENDS Rerelease   MORPHEUS DESCENDS Rerelease EmptySun 11 Dec - 21:43

What a Face

rhhaaa ça me rend nostalgique Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
gabalgabow
Admin
gabalgabow

PostSubject: Re: MORPHEUS DESCENDS Rerelease   MORPHEUS DESCENDS Rerelease EmptySun 11 Dec - 21:44

Ne pleures pas Janette... :albino:
ton avatar a des formes sympathiques Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

Faut éviter de trop penser au passé.
Il y a du boulot et pas mal de choses à faire dans le présent, Ok? Wink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MORPHEUS DESCENDS Rerelease   MORPHEUS DESCENDS Rerelease EmptyMon 12 Dec - 20:05

brokke wrote:
gabalgabow wrote:

... and also DEPRAVITY EP.

kiss...
Back to top Go down
sil sil

PostSubject: Re: MORPHEUS DESCENDS Rerelease   MORPHEUS DESCENDS Rerelease EmptyMon 12 Dec - 20:06

gabalgabow wrote:
Il y a du boulot et pas mal de choses à faire dans le présent, Ok? Wink

re kiss
on se comprend
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MORPHEUS DESCENDS Rerelease   MORPHEUS DESCENDS Rerelease Empty

Back to top Go down

MORPHEUS DESCENDS Rerelease
Page 1 of 1