NIHILISTIC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NIHILISTIC

Support the depths of the underground!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

French lyrics

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
christkum

christkum

French lyrics Empty
PostSubject: French lyrics   French lyrics EmptyFri 12 Oct - 10:41

D'ailleurs, oooooh!!!!
D'aaaaailleuurs!!!!! OOOOOH!
D'AILLEUUUUUUURS Oooooh oooh oooh oooh ooh ooooh!!!

D'AILLEURS!!!!!

What happened to all the bands that sung in French?
I don't mean just the old ones, but it seems that none of the new bands want to sing in any other language than English.....

Though I do wonder why bands say it's better to sing in English 'to reach a wider audience'.... Most of the fuckers in the UK turn their noses up at French bands even if they sing in English or French! And with the US I can't imagine it will be much better... (changing the name of French fries to freedom fries for example.... We must remember that the French put up no resistance during WW2, and it was only because of the actions of the US in the war that europe isn't run by the Nazis.... (ahah, I do love the Americans version of history!) So therefore you must bouycott all French products, including metal related ones! As punishment for what happened over 60 years ago!!!)
Back to top Go down
gabalgabow
Admin
gabalgabow

French lyrics Empty
PostSubject: Re: French lyrics   French lyrics EmptyFri 12 Oct - 10:52

There has always been French bands singing in French... A bit more since few years... But it's not especially extreme metal bands who choose so, or they are so underground that they do not cross the borders of their area ahah

I don't know, I don't feel like no French band sings in French or not... To be honest I don't really care about the language, I don't pay anymore attention to this since the "Pro english taboo" is a bit wattered down, even if many bands still prefer to sing in English...

Didn't the Americans make the situation in Irak much worse?
I think their historians should look in the mirror, in present times prioritary, and do not deform the past too much... If the Europeans didn't put strong opposition to nazism, Hitler might have become too strong for the Usa...

To boycott French products for what occured in the 60's? Are you joking or is it really the way their minds work? lol
It sounds a bit like many anti-christian black metal bands... They spill so much hatred against Christianity, but I don't feel oppressed by Christianity at all in 2007... In 1907 maybe, but 2007?
And I don't really understand some of the pagan bands who fight in the name of what occured thousand of years ago, saying the christians attacked and almost erased their ancestor's older beliefs and cultures
... I have nothing against these lyrics, but what's really the purpose? It's so old matters...

christkum

christkum

French lyrics Empty
PostSubject: Re: French lyrics   French lyrics EmptyFri 12 Oct - 11:19

gabalgabow wrote:

Didn't the Americans make the situation in Irak much worse?

I can't understand why Americans accuse the French of their lack or 'resistance' during WW2....

And then complain that the Iraqi's are resisting too much!

Though it's also funny how Americans try to blame the French for Vietnam as well!

But back to le Frenchie lyrical....

What were the best of the old French heavy metal bands?
Personally I'd go for Sortilege and old ADX (I've heard they've reformed...?), plus all the later Death metal ones, but I don't know too many that sang in French though.....
Back to top Go down
Tigi

Tigi

French lyrics Empty
PostSubject: Re: French lyrics   French lyrics EmptySat 13 Oct - 9:49

christkum wrote:
I don't know too many that sang in French though.....

that's because there aren't many of them. to me it's like french bands want to sing in everything but french (spanish, gaelic, latin, german or whatever).

as for the pagan "movement", it's laughable at best, these bands are even more stupid than the worst black metal. this bullshit has NOTHING to do in metal! especially when you consider that today a metal band sounds the same everywhere, from far east to north america, brazil to europe!

gabalgabow
Admin
gabalgabow

French lyrics Empty
PostSubject: Re: French lyrics   French lyrics EmptySat 13 Oct - 10:07

Tigi wrote:
today a metal band sounds the same everywhere, from far east to north america, brazil to europe!

I disagree!
Bands in South America and South east asia do not sound exactly like most of European and American bands... They're much more old school and dirty... Plastic doesn't dominate in there...

Tigi

Tigi

French lyrics Empty
PostSubject: Re: French lyrics   French lyrics EmptySat 13 Oct - 10:48

gabalgabow wrote:
I disagree!
Bands in South America and South east asia do not sound exactly like most of European and American bands... They're much more old school and dirty... Plastic doesn't dominate in there...

well ok, I guess there are more old school bands in thirld world countries than in the western area, but what I mean is that for instance a raw deathrash band from Brazil won't sound much different from a raw deathrash band from Finland...

gabalgabow
Admin
gabalgabow

French lyrics Empty
PostSubject: Re: French lyrics   French lyrics EmptySat 13 Oct - 11:00

Tigi wrote:

well ok, I guess there are more old school bands in thirld world countries than in the western area, but what I mean is that for instance a raw deathrash band from Brazil won't sound much different from a raw deathrash band from Finland...

Because the play a retro style that's bound into dogmas...
And there aren't sooo many possibilities to play raw deathrash, if you change some things or add influences it turns to other kinds of metal... Technical thrash, melodic thrash...

christkum

christkum

French lyrics Empty
PostSubject: Re: French lyrics   French lyrics EmptyTue 16 Oct - 19:10

Tigi wrote:

A banana from Congo tastes slightly different to a banana from Columbia.

Simily, though a Deathrasher from Brazil might look initially similar to one from Finland, there are subtle differences between the two.....
Back to top Go down
gabalgabow
Admin
gabalgabow

French lyrics Empty
PostSubject: Re: French lyrics   French lyrics EmptyMon 15 Jun - 20:26

christkum wrote:

A banana from Congo tastes slightly different to a banana from Columbia.

Simily, though a Deathrasher from Brazil might look initially similar to one from Finland, there are subtle differences between the two.....

Do you mean you tasted both?

I know you're hot callum, but... affraid

Tigi

Tigi

French lyrics Empty
PostSubject: Re: French lyrics   French lyrics EmptyMon 15 Jun - 20:30

TA GUEUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUULE !!!
FERME TA PUTAIN DE GUEUUUUUUUUUUUUUULE !!!
CREVEZ TOUS FILS DE PUUUUUUUUUUUUUUTES !!!

(lyrics for my latest song...so much more natural in your home tongue What a Face )

Sponsored content

French lyrics Empty
PostSubject: Re: French lyrics   French lyrics Empty

Back to top Go down

French lyrics
Page 1 of 1