NIHILISTIC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NIHILISTIC

Support the depths of the underground!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

SE Asia Death *** BIIIIIIIIP!!! Forbidden word! ***

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
christkum

christkum

SE Asia Death *** BIIIIIIIIP!!! Forbidden word! *** Empty
PostSubject: SE Asia Death *** BIIIIIIIIP!!! Forbidden word! ***   SE Asia Death *** BIIIIIIIIP!!! Forbidden word! *** EmptyFri 15 Dec - 15:23

Does anyone know of how to get ahold of the older releases from the area (mainly interested in 90-96)? There are a few distros, but it costs too much for the postage to Thailand for just a few items. And I would trade, but you usually need trade lists of 1000+ items to get these older bangers interested!

Mainly interested in sounding similar to Abhorer, Rator, Nuctemeron, Xtreme Obsession, Beheaded Nasrani/Profanation, Necrophile, Messiah Death etc etc etc (I admit, some of these I've only heard by name, but am curious to what they sound like, if anyone has them!).

I think some have been reissued (Abhorer- Unholy Blasphemer and Rator- Evil Symphony for eg), but not many seem to make it into the European market!
Back to top Go down
gabalgabow
Admin
gabalgabow

SE Asia Death *** BIIIIIIIIP!!! Forbidden word! *** Empty
PostSubject: Re: SE Asia Death *** BIIIIIIIIP!!! Forbidden word! ***   SE Asia Death *** BIIIIIIIIP!!! Forbidden word! *** EmptySat 16 Dec - 17:56

Well...

If you occur to get your hands on some of these,
I wouldn't be against an ugly trade from hell!!! :firedevil:
Back to top Go down
http://nihilistic-webzine-distro.fr

SE Asia Death *** BIIIIIIIIP!!! Forbidden word! ***
Page 1 of 1