NIHILISTIC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NIHILISTIC

Support the depths of the underground!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

NEXT DEATH METAL CUMBACK...

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Tigi

Tigi

NEXT DEATH METAL CUMBACK... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: NEXT DEATH METAL CUMBACK...   NEXT DEATH METAL CUMBACK... - Page 2 EmptyTue 6 Feb - 21:22

by the way........

POSSESSED To Headline 'The Unholy Trinity' European Tour - Feb. 6, 2007

Reactivated San Francisco Bay Area metal legends POSSESSED — consisting of original frontman Jeff Becerra backed by members of California's SADISTIC INTENT — will reportedly embark on "The Unholy Trinity" European tour in July/August 2007. Support at the shows will come from SADISTIC INTENT, MORTEM (Peruvian death metal), and PENTACLE (Dutch death metal). A teaser poster for the tour can be viewed at this location.

A limited-edition POSSESSED seven-inch single on multi-colored vinyl was released last year on Boneless Records in association with B.A.D.M./N.Y.D.M. Entitled "Ashes from Hell", the first 100 copies of the single came with a collector's pick.

Formed in the early '80s, POSSESSED released "Seven Churches" via Combat Records in 1985. They would follow with "Beyond the Gates" and the five-song EP "The Eyes of Horror" before disbanding several years later. A best of was released, "Victims of Death", in 1993.

NEXT DEATH METAL CUMBACK... - Page 2 Possessed

worshipsatanzine

worshipsatanzine

PostSubject: Re: NEXT DEATH METAL CUMBACK...   NEXT DEATH METAL CUMBACK... - Page 2 EmptyTue 6 Feb - 21:57

Next time I say Jeff is performing live don't doubt me Wink

HAILS TO POSSESSED!!!

Back to top Go down
http://skullfuckingmetal.blogspot.com/
Tigi

Tigi

PostSubject: Re: NEXT DEATH METAL CUMBACK...   NEXT DEATH METAL CUMBACK... - Page 2 EmptyWed 7 Feb - 10:27

haha, you knew it, heh?
well it's not Possessed, it's a sort of tribute band including one original member. still better than nothing, I'll check them live before making an opinion...

worshipsatanzine

worshipsatanzine

PostSubject: Re: NEXT DEATH METAL CUMBACK...   NEXT DEATH METAL CUMBACK... - Page 2 EmptyWed 7 Feb - 10:48

Tigi wrote:
haha, you knew it, heh?
well it's not Possessed, it's a sort of tribute band including one original member. still better than nothing, I'll check them live before making an opinion...

Yeah, a original lineup would of been much better, esp with Larry on guitars at least....oh well, its cool that jeff will be screaming live, his vokills make Possessed sound eerie Twisted Evil

Back to top Go down
christkum

christkum

PostSubject: Re: NEXT DEATH METAL CUMBACK...   NEXT DEATH METAL CUMBACK... - Page 2 EmptyWed 7 Feb - 14:37

Tigi wrote:
by the way........

POSSESSED To Headline 'The Unholy Trinity' European Tour - Feb. 6, 2007

Reactivated San Francisco Bay Area metal legends POSSESSED — consisting of original frontman Jeff Becerra backed by members of California's SADISTIC INTENT — will reportedly embark on "The Unholy Trinity" European tour in July/August 2007. Support at the shows will come from SADISTIC INTENT, MORTEM (Peruvian death metal), and PENTACLE (Dutch death metal). A teaser poster for the tour can be viewed at this location.

A limited-edition POSSESSED seven-inch single on multi-colored vinyl was released last year on Boneless Records in association with B.A.D.M./N.Y.D.M. Entitled "Ashes from Hell", the first 100 copies of the single came with a collector's pick.

Formed in the early '80s, POSSESSED released "Seven Churches" via Combat Records in 1985. They would follow with "Beyond the Gates" and the five-song EP "The Eyes of Horror" before disbanding several years later. A best of was released, "Victims of Death", in 1993.

NEXT DEATH METAL CUMBACK... - Page 2 Possessed

bounce eeeeeeeeeee.
I'd be tempted just with the Mortem/Sadistic Intent/Pentacle line up. But with Possessed as well...... even if they are'nt so good, there's always the other bands. (just hope they don't turn up in just Germany and eastern Europe though!)
I'm going to have no money left by the end of the year No

+ wasn't the EP suppoesedly a total rip off? Something like $25 for a couple of tracks off the eyes of horror and from the '91 demo (or some live ones, can't remember clearly at the moment....). And I seem to remember the artwork being shit as well.
Back to top Go down
worshipsatanzine

worshipsatanzine

PostSubject: Re: NEXT DEATH METAL CUMBACK...   NEXT DEATH METAL CUMBACK... - Page 2 EmptyWed 7 Feb - 22:19

$25 for a fuckin EP????

Shocked

Back to top Go down
christkum

christkum

PostSubject: Re: NEXT DEATH METAL CUMBACK...   NEXT DEATH METAL CUMBACK... - Page 2 EmptySat 11 Aug - 19:58

Tigi wrote:
yeah, I know he can scream, he's guested for some death band years ago. but come on, do you think he wants to appear live in a wheelchair? Rolling Eyes

eheh, Jeff is a fucking god. Lots of pics on the Wacken webpage (no doubt there'll be loads of videos on YouTube soon....)

Quote :
(just hope they don't turn up in just Germany and eastern Europe though!)
:crying: :crying: :crying:

I think Possessed are playing in the US soon, with Acheron, Mortem and some others I can't remember right now....

From what I've heard from people who went, the Sadistic Intent / Pentacle gig on the Sunday afterwards was the best live show EVER. Though the baking German sun and having to listen to Turbo Negro, Lacuna Coil and Rose Tattoo the week before might have fried their brains a little.....

and before anyone says anything about them not having Larry LaLonde means it's not the real Possessed.....
Jeff wrote the lyrics, Mike wrote the songs rythmes, all Larry did was write the twiddly fancy parts over the top (he wrote The Eyes of Horror, the best track was Swing of the Axe, which was an old one. I prefer the '91 demo over that one.....)

FUCK OFF LARRY LALONDE. He was a pussy. Better to have support from Sadistic Intent, who are still playing Death metal, than have a wimpy sell out poofter.
Back to top Go down
worshipsatanzine

worshipsatanzine

PostSubject: Re: NEXT DEATH METAL CUMBACK...   NEXT DEATH METAL CUMBACK... - Page 2 EmptySat 16 Feb - 12:34

POSSESSED have been gigging quite a bit as of late.

Twisted Evil

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NEXT DEATH METAL CUMBACK...   NEXT DEATH METAL CUMBACK... - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

NEXT DEATH METAL CUMBACK...
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2